Have You Been Cuckshamed for a Bull’s Impregnation ?

We outsource many aspects of our lives already. If a Black Bull is willing to share his superior genetic material with you and you should be honored to do anything possible to make that happen. We want our children better than ourselves. I wholeheartedly subscribe to this worldview. Viva BNWO
Sounds like Bolshevik bullshit to me.

If I think back to 12 weeks ago I can remember the night she got pregnant. It was a guy named Yaw and he made a mess of her undercarriage. Wasn’t really planning for a new baby but here we are. No abortion this time.

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOView attachment 5923785
Congratulations!

"Don't want no tiny dick man!" I've heard that more than once when I did date
a couple of black women. I did go steady for a bit with one of them.
We didn't fuck but they did let me eat their pussy & ass.
Usually it was to get the pussy ready for the guys they were also dating.
Many times one of them would say "stop" and push my head away.
"I wants to cum on a big dick, not on yo' tongue".
It was humiliating but oh-so-true.
Most women want to cum and be impregnated by a guy with a big cock.
Both of these women also referred to me as a "runt" and as a "scrub boy"
instead of a cuckold.

We are just going to do what Amerikkka does to blacks now ,create a system that keeps their population between 13 to 15 percent. Don't worry we have had the best teachers of how to keep just enough of a people around to exploit and profit off of them.
you can take sperm from especially feminine white men for artificial breeding and breed a weaker generation and at the same time more beautiful women, in whom there will be less male!

We are just going to do what Amerikkka does to blacks now ,create a system that keeps their population between 13 to 15 percent. Don't worry we have had the best teachers of how to keep just enough of a people around to exploit and profit off of them.
Whites won't play the victim card while simultaneously killing each other for props, profit or fronting on a daily basis. Never gonna hear a white guy say, "I'm gonna git mines".
As for the cuck/hotwife lifestyle, if that's your thing go for it.
Mixed children, like any children, should be created out of love, not as a conversation piece or to parade as an accessory like a new purse or chihuahua.

Last edited:
My husband has a significantly low testosterone level (<5). Without testosterone replacement therapy, he experiences a lack of sexual desire. A few years ago, we attempted to conceive a baby with insemination from a bull, but it proved to be a challenging task in finding a suitable candidate. In Finland, there were many men who expressed interest in participating, fantasizing about impregnating a married woman, but when faced with a real situation, they became nervous and were unable to perform the required task.

Whites won't play the victim card while simultaneously killing each other for props, profit or fronting on a daily basis. Never gonna hear a white guy say, "I'm gonna git mines".
As for the cuck/hotwife lifestyle, if that's your thing go for it.
Mixed children, like any children, should be created out of love, not as a conversation piece or to parade as an accessory like a new purse or chihuahua.
We will only promote or finance music and entertainment that strongly encourages a suicidal lifestyle.
We had the best teachers.

Back