Have any of you white women brought other women into the lifestyle?

I remember when one of our long term neighbors found out about our lifestyle over drinking wine with the wife and asking questions about why so many black men come to our house at all hours of the day. As an undersexed woman in a long term marriage and a little tipsy, she was both stunned and super curious about BBC sex, especially after hearing the excitement and enthusiasm as my wife described to her how different, as in so much better, the sex was. My wife explained, it’s not just the much bigger cocks (and from her description, her husband was even smaller than me and so out of shape and has type I diabetes, they were only having sex a handful of times a year). It’s the stamina, the way they move, the rhythm, the younger. hard bodies and she went back to the cock and said, I always thought size didn’t matter, and it doesn’t for love, but for awesome sex it’s so much better!

So, ended up she asked if she could come over and sit with me and just watch. She wanted it kept tight lipped and very discrete as she didn’t want her husband to know. So, wife set it up and the evening it happened, she was nervous and drinking more wine than usual. When one of my wife’s boyfriends with benefits showed up, it wasn’t long before my wife was on her knees on the couch in between his legs, his shirt off and hers as well. I remember exactly how she pulled his semi hard cock out and just looked at our friend and asked her, “isn’t this just the most beautiful and magnificent cock you’ve ever seen”. Our friend gasped when it was pulled out at the size. When my wife kissed and licked it up and down then sucked it for a bit and it was fully hard I remember how she smiled and waved it around at our friend who then couldn’t stand it and was in her hands and knees on the couch with that cock in her mouth in a flash! A few minutes later her married white cheating pussy was christened right there on our couch where she discovered she can cum hard and squirt with only a cock and no vibratory! She was even further blown away after a good long fuck when he came in her and my wife instructed me immediately to lick the cum off the cock asking me if I liked the smell and taste of the new pussy on the cock I’ve cleaned and sucked so many times when he pulled it out and she grabbed it and held it for me as she pushed my head to the head of his spent cock….then how my wife milked base to head a big blob of cum out on my tongue from his spent cock then told me to “taste some new pussy” and pushed me between her legs to the big mess….our new friend loved having her pussy cleaned and her clit sucked and had a few powerful orgasms with me doing so. After this day, she has been a regular taking bbc in the refuge and discreetness of our house and it gives me another sexy white pussy to watch take BBC and clean up.

This gif reminds me of that day, how she was only going to watch but after seeing that first BBC close up, couldn’t make it more than a minute or two before getting involved!!! Made a BBC lifer out of her! That’s her the first time black cock in mouth for the first time in her life with my wife assisting tongue bathing the balls. View attachment 6522221View attachment 6522222
Bring them my way

I only want to correct you on one thing.

I should fuck as many women who want to fuck me. It shouldn't matter what color skin they have.
women deserve to be treated like human beings and if they want a big dick - they should be allowed to have a big dick without people judging them for it. All men need to stop thinking that women "need" their approval. That's not what they need. Women need men's support. As a beta, your job is to show care and concern for women's minds and hearts, and you must introduce them to men like me, so women can get fucked!!
Exactly. I agree on all what you said. I love seeing women getting much sexual pleasure from hung black alpha males. It's so beautiful to watch their facial expressions of pure sexual pleasure and watch their bodies respond to the sexual abilities that only hung black men give. I totally love it.

Last edited:
Exactly. I agree on all what you said. I love seeing women getting much sexual pleasure from hung black alpha males. It's so beautiful to watch their facial expressions of pure sexual pleasure and watch their bodies respond to the sexual abilities that only hung black men give. I totally love it.
Ok. I mean you "missed" the point of what I said, but Im glad that you are talking to women about their pleasure, instead of your own. Women need more support. Im not sure where you meet or talk to women, but I have tried for years to start a beta male network, but a lot of betas can't handle the pressure.

Ok. I mean you "missed" the point of what I said, but Im glad that you are talking to women about their pleasure, instead of your own. Women need more support. Im not sure where you meet or talk to women, but I have tried for years to start a beta male network, but a lot of betas can't handle the pressure.
Beta male network? Very interesting. Do you have a post on this subject if not maybe you should make one to help us understand the mechanics and what pressures the beta could not handle.

I only want to correct you on one thing.

I should fuck as many women who want to fuck me. It shouldn't matter what color skin they have.
women deserve to be treated like human beings and if they want a big dick - they should be allowed to have a big dick without people judging them for it. All men need to stop thinking that women "need" their approval. That's not what they need. Women need men's support. As a beta, your job is to show care and concern for women's minds and hearts, and you must introduce them to men like me, so women can get fucked!!
yes Sir

Beta male network? Very interesting. Do you have a post on this subject if not maybe you should make one to help us understand the mechanics and what pressures the beta could not handle.
I do not have a post about it

but thats a good idea. If I have some extra time maybe I will create a post.

I have a small network of women around the country who help me with the Beta Network.
These women have learned that there is a huge difference between an alpha and a beta male

And unfortunately society doesn't want anyone to know there's a difference. They want all men to be "one way" and all women to be "another way." And that's just not how human beings work.

there are betas- and there are alphas. That's just what happens in our DNA personalities.

If you're a beta - your job is to support.
If you're an alpha - your job is to lead.

the problem is that society doesn't teach people how to support or LEAD!! Now you can see why we have such a mess on our hands.

I do not have a post about it

but thats a good idea. If I have some extra time maybe I will create a post.

I have a small network of women around the country who help me with the Beta Network.
These women have learned that there is a huge difference between an alpha and a beta male

And unfortunately society doesn't want anyone to know there's a difference. They want all men to be "one way" and all women to be "another way." And that's just not how human beings work.

there are betas- and there are alphas. That's just what happens in our DNA personalities.

If you're a beta - your job is to support.
If you're an alpha - your job is to lead.

the problem is that society doesn't teach people how to support or LEAD!! Now you can see why we have such a mess on our hands.
Very true. For myself it took a long time to accept and understand that I am beta and that its not a bad thing. To support is an important role also and the Beta, Alpha and Wife all working in harmony doing what’s natural will make every one happy and content.

Very true. For myself it took a long time to accept and understand that I am beta and that its not a bad thing. To support is an important role also and the Beta, Alpha and Wife all working in harmony doing what’s natural will make every one happy and content.
Great comment and point.

What men need to hear is that we need betas. Everyone can't be an alpha.

In fact, Betas dominate the world. There are way more betas than there are alphas. Betas are in the majority.

I am a true Alpha, and true Alphas know we need betas to accomplish our dreams. I love betas. Betas are the foot soldiers.
Thats why I love ex military who know they are betas -- they are the best betas in the world because they know how to listen and follow orders.

If any beta is reading this - stop listening to the fake gurus of the world. Fake gurus are betas "in disguise" that's why you "connect with them"

You dont follow them, you dont really do what they say - but you know they are just like you.
Thats how you know you're dealing with a beta.

There is no beta on earth who gets confused with me. Every beta knows from the jump -"this guy is nothing like me at all"
and that freaks a lot betas out in the beginning. Because you think you have nothing in common with me.
That is until you open your ears and your mind and hear what Im saying.

Your job, as a beta, is to support and serve. You are there to support and serve your woman. And you are there to support and serve Alphas.
Thats your role.

So practice it, get good at it -- and become the BEST beta you can be.

And stop trying to do "other" stuff. Focus on your strengths and that's being a BETA...

hope that helps

From what I have heard from others and have read, once a daug hter knows her mom has a black lover or boyfriend, it’s a very high percent of the time that the
daug hter will eventually go black and your story about all three of her, even one being black pregnant, is just an example of how it is in our society of todays
probably wasnt the only reason but guess it did add to my desire to try

I remember when one of our long term neighbors found out about our lifestyle over drinking wine with the wife and asking questions about why so many black men come to our house at all hours of the day. As an undersexed woman in a long term marriage and a little tipsy, she was both stunned and super curious about BBC sex, especially after hearing the excitement and enthusiasm as my wife described to her how different, as in so much better, the sex was. My wife explained, it’s not just the much bigger cocks (and from her description, her husband was even smaller than me and so out of shape and has type I diabetes, they were only having sex a handful of times a year). It’s the stamina, the way they move, the rhythm, the younger. hard bodies and she went back to the cock and said, I always thought size didn’t matter, and it doesn’t for love, but for awesome sex it’s so much better!

So, ended up she asked if she could come over and sit with me and just watch. She wanted it kept tight lipped and very discrete as she didn’t want her husband to know. So, wife set it up and the evening it happened, she was nervous and drinking more wine than usual. When one of my wife’s boyfriends with benefits showed up, it wasn’t long before my wife was on her knees on the couch in between his legs, his shirt off and hers as well. I remember exactly how she pulled his semi hard cock out and just looked at our friend and asked her, “isn’t this just the most beautiful and magnificent cock you’ve ever seen”. Our friend gasped when it was pulled out at the size. When my wife kissed and licked it up and down then sucked it for a bit and it was fully hard I remember how she smiled and waved it around at our friend who then couldn’t stand it and was in her hands and knees on the couch with that cock in her mouth in a flash! A few minutes later her married white cheating pussy was christened right there on our couch where she discovered she can cum hard and squirt with only a cock and no vibratory! She was even further blown away after a good long fuck when he came in her and my wife instructed me immediately to lick the cum off the cock asking me if I liked the smell and taste of the new pussy on the cock I’ve cleaned and sucked so many times when he pulled it out and she grabbed it and held it for me as she pushed my head to the head of his spent cock….then how my wife milked base to head a big blob of cum out on my tongue from his spent cock then told me to “taste some new pussy” and pushed me between her legs to the big mess….our new friend loved having her pussy cleaned and her clit sucked and had a few powerful orgasms with me doing so. After this day, she has been a regular taking bbc in the refuge and discreetness of our house and it gives me another sexy white pussy to watch take BBC and clean up.

This gif reminds me of that day, how she was only going to watch but after seeing that first BBC close up, couldn’t make it more than a minute or two before getting involved!!! Made a BBC lifer out of her! That’s her the first time black cock in mouth for the first time in her life with my wife assisting tongue bathing the balls. View attachment 6522221View attachment 6522222
Beautiful hot story.

Back