Have any of you white women brought other women into the lifestyle?

my ex wife lives with a senegalese man and his so n . We have two girls who have gone to live with their mom., so my ex introduced them to live with african men. It's not really the lifestyle of many women who practice interracial relationship however she has brought them very close to black men.
time will tell

Yes there are a few friends I have that we are pretty open with each other about most things including sex. One I introduced to a black man because she had never been with one before and the other has gone out with me on some girl's nights as we call them.
After my first wife and I split she had a neighbor at her new appointment that was a drop dead sexy girl our age, mid 20’s at the time. I met her once when I dropped by to either get something or drop off something. My ex could tell I was attracted to her as any man and many women would be. The ex said to me, forget about it. She only dates black guys. Well it wasn’t long after that a friend told me he saw my ex on a date with a black man. So that happened. So her neighbor definitely helped guide that in one way or another.

I remember when one of our long term neighbors found out about our lifestyle over drinking wine with the wife and asking questions about why so many black men come to our house at all hours of the day. As an undersexed woman in a long term marriage and a little tipsy, she was both stunned and super curious about BBC sex, especially after hearing the excitement and enthusiasm as my wife described to her how different, as in so much better, the sex was. My wife explained, it’s not just the much bigger cocks (and from her description, her husband was even smaller than me and so out of shape and has type I diabetes, they were only having sex a handful of times a year). It’s the stamina, the way they move, the rhythm, the younger. hard bodies and she went back to the cock and said, I always thought size didn’t matter, and it doesn’t for love, but for awesome sex it’s so much better!

So, ended up she asked if she could come over and sit with me and just watch. She wanted it kept tight lipped and very discrete as she didn’t want her husband to know. So, wife set it up and the evening it happened, she was nervous and drinking more wine than usual. When one of my wife’s boyfriends with benefits showed up, it wasn’t long before my wife was on her knees on the couch in between his legs, his shirt off and hers as well. I remember exactly how she pulled his semi hard cock out and just looked at our friend and asked her, “isn’t this just the most beautiful and magnificent cock you’ve ever seen”. Our friend gasped when it was pulled out at the size. When my wife kissed and licked it up and down then sucked it for a bit and it was fully hard I remember how she smiled and waved it around at our friend who then couldn’t stand it and was in her hands and knees on the couch with that cock in her mouth in a flash! A few minutes later her married white cheating pussy was christened right there on our couch where she discovered she can cum hard and squirt with only a cock and no vibratory! She was even further blown away after a good long fuck when he came in her and my wife instructed me immediately to lick the cum off the cock asking me if I liked the smell and taste of the new pussy on the cock I’ve cleaned and sucked so many times when he pulled it out and she grabbed it and held it for me as she pushed my head to the head of his spent cock….then how my wife milked base to head a big blob of cum out on my tongue from his spent cock then told me to “taste some new pussy” and pushed me between her legs to the big mess….our new friend loved having her pussy cleaned and her clit sucked and had a few powerful orgasms with me doing so. After this day, she has been a regular taking bbc in the refuge and discreetness of our house and it gives me another sexy white pussy to watch take BBC and clean up.

This gif reminds me of that day, how she was only going to watch but after seeing that first BBC close up, couldn’t make it more than a minute or two before getting involved!!! Made a BBC lifer out of her! That’s her the first time black cock in mouth for the first time in her life with my wife assisting tongue bathing the balls. IMG_6297.gifIMG_6298.jpeg

I remember when one of our long term neighbors found out about our lifestyle over drinking wine with the wife and asking questions about why so many black men come to our house at all hours of the day. As an undersexed woman in a long term marriage and a little tipsy, she was both stunned and super curious about BBC sex, especially after hearing the excitement and enthusiasm as my wife described to her how different, as in so much better, the sex was. My wife explained, it’s not just the much bigger cocks (and from her description, her husband was even smaller than me and so out of shape and has type I diabetes, they were only having sex a handful of times a year). It’s the stamina, the way they move, the rhythm, the younger. hard bodies and she went back to the cock and said, I always thought size didn’t matter, and it doesn’t for love, but for awesome sex it’s so much better!

So, ended up she asked if she could come over and sit with me and just watch. She wanted it kept tight lipped and very discrete as she didn’t want her husband to know. So, wife set it up and the evening it happened, she was nervous and drinking more wine than usual. When one of my wife’s boyfriends with benefits showed up, it wasn’t long before my wife was on her knees on the couch in between his legs, his shirt off and hers as well. I remember exactly how she pulled his semi hard cock out and just looked at our friend and asked her, “isn’t this just the most beautiful and magnificent cock you’ve ever seen”. Our friend gasped when it was pulled out at the size. When my wife kissed and licked it up and down then sucked it for a bit and it was fully hard I remember how she smiled and waved it around at our friend who then couldn’t stand it and was in her hands and knees on the couch with that cock in her mouth in a flash! A few minutes later her married white cheating pussy was christened right there on our couch where she discovered she can cum hard and squirt with only a cock and no vibratory! She was even further blown away after a good long fuck when he came in her and my wife instructed me immediately to lick the cum off the cock asking me if I liked the smell and taste of the new pussy on the cock I’ve cleaned and sucked so many times when he pulled it out and she grabbed it and held it for me as she pushed my head to the head of his spent cock….then how my wife milked base to head a big blob of cum out on my tongue from his spent cock then told me to “taste some new pussy” and pushed me between her legs to the big mess….our new friend loved having her pussy cleaned and her clit sucked and had a few powerful orgasms with me doing so. After this day, she has been a regular taking bbc in the refuge and discreetness of our house and it gives me another sexy white pussy to watch take BBC and clean up.

This gif reminds me of that day, how she was only going to watch but after seeing that first BBC close up, couldn’t make it more than a minute or two before getting involved!!! Made a BBC lifer out of her! That’s her the first time black cock in mouth for the first time in her life with my wife assisting tongue bathing the balls. View attachment 6522221View attachment 6522222
Ooooh Myyyyy.....! 🖤 👭🏻

Back