Have any of you white women brought other women into the lifestyle?

my ex wife lives with a senegalese man and his so n . We have two girls who have gone to live with their mom., so my ex introduced them to live with african men. It's not really the lifestyle of many women who practice interracial relationship however she has brought them very close to black men.
You never mentioned how old the girls are but like I’ve already mentioned, with the girls knowing their mom is living with a black man, and now they are living there also, the possibilities of them going black themselves is very high, most likely only a matter of time, if it hasn’t already happened..

You never mentioned how old the girls are but like I’ve already mentioned, with the girls knowing their mom is living with a black man, and now they are living there also, the possibilities of them going black themselves is very high, most likely only a matter of time, if it hasn’t already happened..
You really think it is that common for them to follow in their moms footsteps?

Sounds as if you got it going in your family. Now it’s up to your sister to play it forward and help convert another girl whether in the family or not... If I may ask, how old is your cousin and sister. ?
Cousin is 61 sister is 60 this is called black pyramid convert another white woman and so on

I
m not a fan of the Kardashian’s but because they have so many millions of
you ng women fans, and they are all so open with their black relationships, even having childr en with their black lovers/husbands, it makes me wonder how many women they have influenced into going black... and for that reason, I gotta like them for any women they‘ve helped convert to black..

I
you ng women fans, and they are all so open with their black relationships, even having childr en with their black lovers/husbands, it makes me wonder how many women they have influenced into going black... and for that reason, I gotta like them for any women they‘ve helped convert to black..
I'm sure they have.

I
the Kardashian's were the prototype of the influencer figure . And I'm sure too that many girls, especially the younger ones, have been influenced by their behavior .

From what I have heard from others and have read, once a daug hter knows her mom has a black lover or boyfriend, it’s a very high percent of the time that the
daug hter will eventually go black and your story about all three of her, even one being black pregnant, is just an example of how it is in our society of todays
Yes I must agree

Back