Have any of you white women brought other women into the lifestyle?

Well it is done and she did well. Twelve bulls pounded her for an hour before she called it quits. She is exhausted, but happy and satisfied. As a woman she knows what she is built for and ready to serve the black man. She was unanimously accepted into the group and looks forward to getting her QoS's tattoo. She was filmed and the video given to her to share with her husband. They are probably watching it now.

She will be a favorite and I got to clean her up. Hope to spend some time at the beach with her next week to get her thoughts and plan for her use in the future. I watched as she convulsed in multiple orgasms and never saw someone roll their eyes so far back into their head. She was hyperventilating when she asked them to stop, but said she loved it and would probably do better in the future as her body gets use to producing that kind of pleasure. She is now blacked owned and looks foward to serving her masters. She could not thank me enough for introducing her to the lifestyle. As Darth Vader once said, " you don't know the power of the dark side".
W
I wish my wife was friends with you. You did a great thing.

One of our granddaughters is dating a black man; Beth told her that they make a beautiful couple and that she was very happy for her. I was surprised to hear that she is put-down in high school by some of the white guys...jealousy???
I have a biracial ******* and have been put down by white men and black women, don't understand any of it you love or like who you feel for.I eventually married a white man that had no problem with my past and now he's themain reason I'm looking for BBC. He wants to see me with BBC because he likes the contrast of the skin.

Well it is done and she did well. Twelve bulls pounded her for an hour before she called it quits. She is exhausted, but happy and satisfied. As a woman she knows what she is built for and ready to serve the black man. She was unanimously accepted into the group and looks forward to getting her QoS's tattoo. She was filmed and the video given to her to share with her husband. They are probably watching it now.

She will be a favorite and I got to clean her up. Hope to spend some time at the beach with her next week to get her thoughts and plan for her use in the future. I watched as she convulsed in multiple orgasms and never saw someone roll their eyes so far back into their head. She was hyperventilating when she asked them to stop, but said she loved it and would probably do better in the future as her body gets use to producing that kind of pleasure. She is now blacked owned and looks foward to serving her masters. She could not thank me enough for introducing her to the lifestyle. As Darth Vader once said, " you don't know the power of the dark side".
I have no idea how a women who is not use to big cocks can take 12 of them for over an hour. I have been with my wife for 19 years and she still struggles with my 8.5”x6.75” cock. Calls it quits after 40 min.

Got another hot little woman hooked on BBC. Friend of Amber who I got into the lifestyle, her and I had a few drinks last night at a bar and answered all her questions. She's a hot little Latin babe, about 5'2" and a set of the hottest D cup implants that look like the are about to explode and a super tight butt. In her 30's named Lisondra and has been fantasizing about the black experience a long time.

She was so turned on last night she could not wait to meet a Bull and have his way with her. Made a phone call and set up a little party at my house this afternoon with 3 Bulls who were available. Amber was going to give her a demonstration of just how rough they could get so she knew what she was getting into. We finished up about an hour ago and am happy to say we have another black cock slut who is hooked.

Lisondra and I sat around my pool in our skimpy thong bikinis and watched while Amber got pummeled with black dick I all three holes. I moved behind her and pulled the strings of her bikini top and released those magnificent breasts and was surprised to see they were already pierced with nice thick nipple rings. She offered no resistance as I massaged her nipples as they got rock hard. We watched as Amber took a huge load in her pussy. I immediately layed beside her and she squated over my mouth as all that cum dripped and flowed into my mouth. As she filled my mouth I got up and approached Lisondra and as I stood over her while she was still seated I grabbed her by the back of her hair and pulled her head back and she instinctively opened her mouth and I let all that hot cum pour out of my mouth and into hers. She swallowed it all smiling and I looked at the Bulls and said, "she's ready, tear her up". An hour later she lay there poolside hyperventilating and the biggest smile on her face saying I can't wait to tell my husband. Wow!

Got another hot little woman hooked on BBC. Friend of Amber who I got into the lifestyle, her and I had a few drinks last night at a bar and answered all her questions. She's a hot little Latin babe, about 5'2" and a set of the hottest D cup implants that look like the are about to explode and a super tight butt. In her 30's named Lisondra and has been fantasizing about the black experience a long time.

She was so turned on last night she could not wait to meet a Bull and have his way with her. Made a phone call and set up a little party at my house this afternoon with 3 Bulls who were available. Amber was going to give her a demonstration of just how rough they could get so she knew what she was getting into. We finished up about an hour ago and am happy to say we have another black cock slut who is hooked.

Lisondra and I sat around my pool in our skimpy thong bikinis and watched while Amber got pummeled with black dick I all three holes. I moved behind her and pulled the strings of her bikini top and released those magnificent breasts and was surprised to see they were already pierced with nice thick nipple rings. She offered no resistance as I massaged her nipples as they got rock hard. We watched as Amber took a huge load in her pussy. I immediately layed beside her and she squated over my mouth as all that cum dripped and flowed into my mouth. As she filled my mouth I got up and approached Lisondra and as I stood over her while she was still seated I grabbed her by the back of her hair and pulled her head back and she instinctively opened her mouth and I let all that hot cum pour out of my mouth and into hers. She swallowed it all smiling and I looked at the Bulls and said, "she's ready, tear her up". An hour later she lay there poolside hyperventilating and the biggest smile on her face saying I can't wait to tell my husband. Wow!
Hott

Every white women needs a friend like you.

This is much milder than the other posts in this thread, but I a relative newcomer and have only one girlfriend I have told. She was surprised, maybe even shocked, but she listened and seemed interested. What I like is fantasizing about someone introducing me to the joys of black men before I discovered them with my husband. "Let me show what I mean," as I unzip and bring out his manhood for her to see. "How does that compare to your husband?" I hold it and stroke it, then ask if she would like to touch it. Ask her if she wants to show him her breasts since he is showing her his BBC. Always turns me on. The fantasy can stop there or continue.

This is much milder than the other posts in this thread, but I a relative newcomer and have only one girlfriend I have told. She was surprised, maybe even shocked, but she listened and seemed interested. What I like is fantasizing about someone introducing me to the joys of black men before I discovered them with my husband. "Let me show what I mean," as I unzip and bring out his manhood for her to see. "How does that compare to your husband?" I hold it and stroke it, then ask if she would like to touch it. Ask her if she wants to show him her breasts since he is showing her his BBC. Always turns me on. The fantasy can stop there or continue.

Sounds like a good start.

sounds good, but why you don't post the pictures to make it more credible? you can blur face, tatoo, etc

does your friends have account on this website?

In answer to the original question - ive been trying with a good friend of mine for a while now, but havent really got anywhere as she is quite loyal to her boyfriend. The progression in this thread seems quite unlikely/rare so i havent got any sexy stories unfortunately. Its a shame because i think my friend would really open up sexually (she has been with her partner since she was a virgin and often confides that the sex life is a little flat), and im positive most guys would find her really attractive.

friend-gif.1878187
wonderful pic, so erotic

Back