Have any of you white women brought other women into the lifestyle?

Can't give much information on this one but consider it one of my greatest accomplishments. I am a well known health care executive in the area and know a lot of influential people several of which are also secretly into the lifestyle therefore keeping their identity a secret is paramount. We are all the same and have the same lusts and desires regardless of our place in society. This all occurred well before the corona virus, but I managed to get a well know local newscaster into the lifestyle and though her opportunities are far and few has thoroughly enjoyed the interracial experience I have provided her. Not even her husband knows about it and only a few of my fine well endowed gentlemen know and have experienced her. Her fantasies have materialized and she said it was better than she ever expected. She is one beautiful lady, educated and sofisticated, but due to being in the public eye is limited to the experiences she craves. Therefore I arrange secret meetings for her at my home and she experienced a foursome with three Bulls playing a completely submissive roll with a leash and restraints, humiliating writing on her tight and toned body and temporary Queen of Spades tattoos. If most men knew her identity they would prematurely ejaculate in their pants. The mutual requirement for all parties of complete descretion maintain the security she needs. Only my husband who videoed the last event knows and the only copy was for her private viewing. All I can say she is one hot lady and even my husband lusts for a taste of her after she has been well used.

Can't give much information on this one but consider it one of my greatest accomplishments. I am a well known health care executive in the area and know a lot of influential people several of which are also secretly into the lifestyle therefore keeping their identity a secret is paramount. We are all the same and have the same lusts and desires regardless of our place in society. This all occurred well before the corona virus, but I managed to get a well know local newscaster into the lifestyle and though her opportunities are far and few has thoroughly enjoyed the interracial experience I have provided her. Not even her husband knows about it and only a few of my fine well endowed gentlemen know and have experienced her. Her fantasies have materialized and she said it was better than she ever expected. She is one beautiful lady, educated and sofisticated, but due to being in the public eye is limited to the experiences she craves. Therefore I arrange secret meetings for her at my home and she experienced a foursome with three Bulls playing a completely submissive roll with a leash and restraints, humiliating writing on her tight and toned body and temporary Queen of Spades tattoos. If most men knew her identity they would prematurely ejaculate in their pants. The mutual requirement for all parties of complete descretion maintain the security she needs. Only my husband who videoed the last event knows and the only copy was for her private viewing. All I can say she is one hot lady and even my husband lusts for a taste of her after she has been well used.
You write well. Great experience. Was your husband allowed to taste her ?

It's happening this weekend! Thought it would take weeks but Amber gets her first black dick this Saturday night. I set it up and will be there to coach along with her husband. I will be doing him too so he gets to have fun also and I'll be cleaning her up. She will be going bareback and can't wait to have her pussy filled with black cum. Can't wait to suck it out of her pussy and she will be mine.
You are a great convincer. You know the right button to press.

I have posted this before in similar threads. My mom got my wife to try and then my wife introduced her favorite cousin, who went black-only too. My wife also told her best friend (former bisexual lover) but that back-fired because she showed the photos to her hubby, and he got mad and won't let her visit Beth any more. The sad part is that she wants BBC so badly!
were you aware that your mom was recruiting your wife? The more i think about the hotter that gets.

I am really into mom/******* sharing. I just can't find any more than a single thread like this one.

You are such a great soul. Helping everyone around, liberating them, giving hidden pleasure. Making world a better place. I crave a soul like you.

On another thread read about a national celebrity chef hot wife in the lifestyle. Great to know the message is spreading

I'm Indian, not white, but I introduced an Indian girlfriend to the lifestyle by sharing a lover with her. The three of us spent the weekend together at his place. Later, she started spending time with him alone. From my experience with him, I knew that he would be good with a newbie. Now, my girlfriend is quite active in the lifestyle with multiple men. She even had sex with my husband regularly in the past.
Which city from India?

Got a call from Amber early Sunday afternoon asking since it was a holiday weekend if I could arrange another session before the weekend is over. It did not take her long to get her hooked. She's hot and she knows it, but with the sudden release of sexual tension she just might become a black dick nymphomaniac. She already has handled two and I'm figuring I'm going to have to prep her for her first gang-bang. The bulls ask me if she might be interested in joining our closed group since word spread among us that she would be a good candidate. That was my plan all along offering my black masters some fresh pussy to break in.

Since it was early Sunday afternoon I ask her to come over alone. Sent hubby out and I was going to have talk with Ms. Amber. Told her to wear a nice loose fitting slinky dress and to come right over. I was waiting for her in some heels and a loose robe and as she entered I just embraced her and gave her some deep throat tongue. As before she showed no resistance to my bisexual advances ans she just relaxed and let me lead. I did not have anyone coming over till later so I began to tell her of my sex life with the bulls. She never asked where they came from but had a hunch I was actively into the lifestyle. Told her it was a group of 15 between the age of late 20's and early 40's, professionals, athletes, fitness trainers, etc. and about 7 other married women. If she was accepted she would be owned by them and available for one-on-one, threesomes, gang bands, and sex parties. She could also accompany them on sex vacations and other travel. I could see the excitement build and I showed her a clip of a gang-bang I was the center of. She said my panties are wet and sign me up.

I told her I could do her a great service by providing all the quality black dick she could handle without fear of meeting the wrong people for a number of reasons. However, in exchange she would be my submissive and instantly I could see her nipples harden. I told her if she was ready she could start right away. She immediately agreed and I had her strip and kneel before me as I opened my robe showing her my large strap-on black dildo. Had her suck it for a while and then took her to the bedroom where I restrained and blindfolded her and gave pounding my bulls would be proud of. About an hour later a couple of my bulls came over and took over and she loved it. Now to get her approved and set up for an initiation. This was too easy.

We went out earlier to today to do some erotic shopping and she let me take this photo:

View attachment 1891893
She got a super fire figure.

How did it start with her. That would be interesting story

Wow

My first wife was enticed/recruited into interracial by a close friend. She cheated, got pregnant and had an abortion behind my back. My question is WHY do white women feel it necessary to recruit others into the lifestyle? Does it validate what you do? Does it feel good to help women destroy their marriage? Ladies, why recruit your female friends into the interracial lifestyle?

My first wife was enticed/recruited into interracial by a close friend. She cheated, got pregnant and had an abortion behind my back. My question is WHY do white women feel it necessary to recruit others into the lifestyle? Does it validate what you do? Does it feel good to help women destroy their marriage? Ladies, why recruit your female friends into the interracial lifestyle?
My first Black Daddy explained it this way to me. If we're truly devoted to BBC than it's our responsibility to show other white women the power of Black men and their BBC's. Recruitment is another way for us to show our true devotion to BBC. The answer to your question,"does it validate what we do?" Yes. Absolutely it does. Personally, I get a sense of accomplishment when I recruit another girl into the lifestyle. I enjoy sharing the knowledge I've attained. purrr

Back