Have any of you white women brought other women into the lifestyle?

My gangbang is set up for this afternoon at one of my Bulls homes out by his pool. It will be about 10 guys and Amber will be there oiled up and restrained while she watches what they will do to me and she will not be touched. When they are done with me she will be released and clean me up. She will be asked at that time if that is what she wants. If yes she will have her own gangbang set up next weekend. Once she is initiated and wishes to continue with the group she will be given her temp QoS tattoo at the location of her body of her choice. I personally love it right over my pussy. It's her choice to get a permanent one and she will be encouraged to have her nipples perched to show full submission. Her husband will watch and if he does not go along with it she is out. That has never happened. Stay tuned.

My gangbang is set up for this afternoon at one of my Bulls homes out by his pool. It will be about 10 guys and Amber will be there oiled up and restrained while she watches what they will do to me and she will not be touched. When they are done with me she will be released and clean me up. She will be asked at that time if that is what she wants. If yes she will have her own gangbang set up next weekend. Once she is initiated and wishes to continue with the group she will be given her temp QoS tattoo at the location of her body of her choice. I personally love it right over my pussy. It's her choice to get a permanent one and she will be encouraged to have her nipples perched to show full submission. Her husband will watch and if he does not go along with it she is out. That has never happened. Stay tuned.
Hehe. Damn!! Go amber!

Well it's been a few hours after a great gangbang and Amber and I are lounging by the pool. She did a great job cleaning me up and although she was shocked at the pounding I took she wants to experience it. A gangbang is being set up for her next week and she is nervous but anxious and I will be here to coach her. I told her she could back out, but she said before she met me she would fantasize about this and wants to do it especially since her husband is as excited about it as she is.

Well it's been a few hours after a great gangbang and Amber and I are lounging by the pool. She did a great job cleaning me up and although she was shocked at the pounding I took she wants to experience it. A gangbang is being set up for her next week and she is nervous but anxious and I will be here to coach her. I told her she could back out, but she said before she met me she would fantasize about this and wants to do it especially since her husband is as excited about it as she is.
What a lucky couple . You are going them a great favor.

Ambers gangbang is all set for this Sunday afternoon 6/10/18. She is nervous but wets her panties everytime she thinks of it. There will be 11-13 anxious Bulls breaking her in outside poolside. She feels her ass is ready for the multiple penetrations. I will be cleaning her up and presenting her to her husband. Will post how it went as I can.

It's happening this weekend! Thought it would take weeks but Amber gets her first black dick this Saturday night. I set it up and will be there to coach along with her husband. I will be doing him too so he gets to have fun also and I'll be cleaning her up. She will be going bareback and can't wait to have her pussy filled with black cum. Can't wait to suck it out of her pussy and she will be mine.
that great good for you and her.

Yes I've brought several of my close friends into the life and plan on converting a couple more of them than seem interested more than just a passing thing. Some of them ask for a lot of detail when I talk to them about my experiences.
great. we need more women and couples like you to help others along.

friend-gif.1878187
have been in that situation and love it

Ambers gangbang is all set for this Sunday afternoon 6/10/18. She is nervous but wets her panties everytime she thinks of it. There will be 11-13 anxious Bulls breaking her in outside poolside. She feels her ass is ready for the multiple penetrations. I will be cleaning her up and presenting her to her husband. Will post how it went as I can.

I am so ready for an update!!

Well it is done and she did well. Twelve bulls pounded her for an hour before she called it quits. She is exhausted, but happy and satisfied. As a woman she knows what she is built for and ready to serve the black man. She was unanimously accepted into the group and looks forward to getting her QoS's tattoo. She was filmed and the video given to her to share with her husband. They are probably watching it now.

She will be a favorite and I got to clean her up. Hope to spend some time at the beach with her next week to get her thoughts and plan for her use in the future. I watched as she convulsed in multiple orgasms and never saw someone roll their eyes so far back into their head. She was hyperventilating when she asked them to stop, but said she loved it and would probably do better in the future as her body gets use to producing that kind of pleasure. She is now blacked owned and looks foward to serving her masters. She could not thank me enough for introducing her to the lifestyle. As Darth Vader once said, " you don't know the power of the dark side".

Well it is done and she did well. Twelve bulls pounded her for an hour before she called it quits. She is exhausted, but happy and satisfied. As a woman she knows what she is built for and ready to serve the black man. She was unanimously accepted into the group and looks forward to getting her QoS's tattoo. She was filmed and the video given to her to share with her husband. They are probably watching it now.

She will be a favorite and I got to clean her up. Hope to spend some time at the beach with her next week to get her thoughts and plan for her use in the future. I watched as she convulsed in multiple orgasms and never saw someone roll their eyes so far back into their head. She was hyperventilating when she asked them to stop, but said she loved it and would probably do better in the future as her body gets use to producing that kind of pleasure. She is now blacked owned and looks foward to serving her masters. She could not thank me enough for introducing her to the lifestyle. As Darth Vader once said, " you don't know the power of the dark side".
great. hope you very proud of yourself. you good woman to help convert her and get her stated the right way.

Back