Have any of you ladies ever seduce other white women to try BBC and helped convert them?

Moi apres deux ans de mariage stupidement fidèle C'est la sœur de mon mari marîée elle méme qui m'a présenté ses amis-amants blacks dont je suis aussitôt devenue la maîtresse très vite !!!!! Parfois depuis ont partouzes entre belle-sœur et ses magnifiques noirs !!!!! Ont a aussi amené des amies et deux autres femmes de la famille à la bites blacks !!!!!!

My gf has. She has spoken to other hotwives and got them to join her in a threesome with our bull and that hotwife became bbc addicted. Even introduced one of her friends to him who was just my "co-worker". Apparently her and our bull still meet up according to my gf. My gf has brought him or introduced him to so much white pussy. And rightfully so, it's what he deserves
Do they give him double blowjobs in front of you? Does he tell you all the pussy he gets and threesomes?

Do they give him double blowjobs in front of you? Does he tell you all the pussy he gets and threesomes?
I haven't seen it in person just video and he didnt tell me. My gf did. She didnt tell me at first I just put 2 and 2 together and saw her and her friends always liking his IG pics and would have some playful flirting in the comments. Ended up checking her DMs and texts. My gf had been doing it for weeks

I haven't seen it in person just video and he didnt tell me. My gf did. She didnt tell me at first I just put 2 and 2 together and saw her and her friends always liking his IG pics and would have some playful flirting in the comments. Ended up checking her DMs and texts. My gf had been doing it for weeks
How many of them has he had?

When I became impotent several wives in the neighborhood told my wife that they were fucking our black neighbor and that she should try him. She called him up and went over to his place. He stripped and collared her and took all of her holes. Now she sees him several times a week. She says she wishes she had been blacked years ago.
I like how you put it "...stripped and collared her and took all of her holes..."

Back