Have any of you ladies ever seduce other white women to try BBC and helped convert them?

My gf was sort of "converted" by our boss at work. Our boss who (40ish female) was always openly trying to get the younger white girls at work to hook up with black men and well a little pressure and a little alcohol and my gf is getting banged in the back of a van by a tall built black man.

My wife has converted 5 friends now to trying bbc. Only one of them is solely bbc now, but all of them occasionally and some more regularly than others, fuck bbc. Every single one of them will tell her privately, without a doubt, best damn sex of their lives. Some of it is the big cocks, some of it the added taboo of interracial sex. I have been able to watch two of her friends taking bbc many times and the added benefit on top id the awesome visual show, is I have two more married white pussies to clean in addition to my wife’s.

my wife told me a week or so back, she is very close to converting a 6th friend. She is not shy about telling any friends that bring up sex, how great bbc is.
I need to introduce your wife to mine, accelerate her happiness!

My wife has converted 5 friends now to trying bbc. Only one of them is solely bbc now, but all of them occasionally and some more regularly than others, fuck bbc. Every single one of them will tell her privately, without a doubt, best damn sex of their lives. Some of it is the big cocks, some of it the added taboo of interracial sex. I have been able to watch two of her friends taking bbc many times and the added benefit on top id the awesome visual show, is I have two more married white pussies to clean in addition to my wife’s.

my wife told me a week or so back, she is very close to converting a 6th friend. She is not shy about telling any friends that bring up sex, how great bbc is.
Love this!

Yes I have, it happened in the UK , hubby introduced me to Jim he was the black goalkeeper for the over 35 soccer team , during the season we had many bbq at home , one wife was Sally who was my best friend , over time she was suspicious that i was keen on Jim and kept bringing up him up in conversation , one coffee morning Sally confessed she got wet thinking about Jim , very nervous I asked if she would ever like to fuck him , instantly she told me she fantasised about it , that put me in a difficult position.
Over the next week I discussed with Steve the dilemma, he suggested that he would talk to Jim first to see if he was comfortable with Sally , the answer was yes .
Next coffee meet I opened up to sally and told her Jim would love to fuck her , she was over the moon but did asked if I would be there to help
An afternoon was organised, Sally arrived so excited, we got ready , both in very sexy underwear and had a couple of stiff drinks during that we complimented each other which caused us to kiss and feel each other up .
Jim arrived , he went into the bedroom came out naked , I stood behind Sally removed her bra and pulled down her panties , Jim grabbed her tongue kissed her squeezing her huge tits , I got on my knees and sucked his cock I felt her very wet cunt , looked at Jim telling him she’s ready , he threw her on the lounge spread her legs and drove his huge cock balls deep.
Sallys started to scream so I shoved my tongue down her mouth to stop her , Jim pounded her for ages before it was my turn , after time he slowed down ready to give us his load , he stood up told us to kneel in front and unloaded his cum over our faces , we shared his load she even licked it off my tits.
As we sat recovering she thanked us both , Jim instantly told her that she was now his second white slut and will be on call whenever he wants , looking at me , you ok with having Sally joining our fuck club .

Yes I have, it happened in the UK , hubby introduced me to Jim he was the black goalkeeper for the over 35 soccer team , during the season we had many bbq at home , one wife was Sally who was my best friend , over time she was suspicious that i was keen on Jim and kept bringing up him up in conversation , one coffee morning Sally confessed she got wet thinking about Jim , very nervous I asked if she would ever like to fuck him , instantly she told me she fantasised about it , that put me in a difficult position.
Over the next week I discussed with Steve the dilemma, he suggested that he would talk to Jim first to see if he was comfortable with Sally , the answer was yes .
Next coffee meet I opened up to sally and told her Jim would love to fuck her , she was over the moon but did asked if I would be there to help
An afternoon was organised, Sally arrived so excited, we got ready , both in very sexy underwear and had a couple of stiff drinks during that we complimented each other which caused us to kiss and feel each other up .
Jim arrived , he went into the bedroom came out naked , I stood behind Sally removed her bra and pulled down her panties , Jim grabbed her tongue kissed her squeezing her huge tits , I got on my knees and sucked his cock I felt her very wet cunt , looked at Jim telling him she’s ready , he threw her on the lounge spread her legs and drove his huge cock balls deep.
Sallys started to scream so I shoved my tongue down her mouth to stop her , Jim pounded her for ages before it was my turn , after time he slowed down ready to give us his load , he stood up told us to kneel in front and unloaded his cum over our faces , we shared his load she even licked it off my tits.
As we sat recovering she thanked us both , Jim instantly told her that she was now his second white slut and will be on call whenever he wants , looking at me , you ok with having Sally joining our fuck club .
So fucking beautiful and fucking hot.

ok , part 2 , Jim one night talked about having his friends join us , relayed this to Sally and she was very excited , it took some organising due to her husband but we did get a time when she would be free , JIm had 4 guys that were interested , steve drove us to the house , inside were 6 men all black , sally and i went and got undressed came out to find the guys were naked and very ready , sally was so ripe we gave the guys a show to start and believe me she was on fire , they were sitting around with erections so sucking started , sally with a huge smile on nher face went to town , kneeling next to each other i watched he eat, suck and rimm , moving to the next she was having a ball , then one got up and fucked her , i sat on one cock while sucking another when i felt a cock enter my ass , sally came over kissed me asking me does it hurt , fuck no let them do it to you , so she then got DP and loved it , then night we both got fucked , cum covered and lots moor , sally was now hooked on black cock , we even discused leting someone use us with BDSM.

ok , part 2 , Jim one night talked about having his friends join us , relayed this to Sally and she was very excited , it took some organising due to her husband but we did get a time when she would be free , JIm had 4 guys that were interested , steve drove us to the house , inside were 6 men all black , sally and i went and got undressed came out to find the guys were naked and very ready , sally was so ripe we gave the guys a show to start and believe me she was on fire , they were sitting around with erections so sucking started , sally with a huge smile on nher face went to town , kneeling next to each other i watched he eat, suck and rimm , moving to the next she was having a ball , then one got up and fucked her , i sat on one cock while sucking another when i felt a cock enter my ass , sally came over kissed me asking me does it hurt , fuck no let them do it to you , so she then got DP and loved it , then night we both got fucked , cum covered and lots moor , sally was now hooked on black cock , we even discused leting someone use us with BDSM.
I’d love to hear about your bdsm adventures

Since this post has been getting new attention I figure I'll expand a bit on how mine and my gf's boss got her to fuck a black man.

I wrote a true story on the forums about our experience with her cheating on me but I'll talk more here on how specifically other people convinced her to fuck our co-worker.

So we both worked at a restaurant. I was an hourly manager at age 21-22. and she was a server at age 18. Technically I met her when she was 17 working there but we didn't start dating until later. There was another server that worked with us, we'll call him Jay. He was a tall black man with dreads. We all smoked green (obvious restaurant culture lol), so we would hang out after work and just talk or whatever, pretty much everyone. Our boss was a 40something year old woman. She was married to a black man and would CONSTANTLY tell everyone how much better black men were. To the point where some people were sorta thinking it was inappropriate. She would especially tell the younger girls that worked there that they had to get with a black man at least once before they settled down, etc. Things of that nature.

I personally at that time in my life had never thought anything of it. Nothing particular about interracial relationships had made me have any opinion either way. Before my girlfriend and I had started dating our boss had of course brought it up to her that she and Jay should hook up and she'd talk to him about how fine he was etc etc. She'd say it in front of me but my then-not-girlfriend and I at the time were starting to talk so I was starting to not be ok with our boss saying these things. Couple more weeks go by and we are dating. One day my girl tells me that our boss had told her that she should go out with Jay one time before things got too serious between her and I. My girlfriend of course at the time just declined and played it off and laughed about it. For more context. Jay was I believe 30 at the time. Found out later that he was pushing to hook up with my gf. But this was the first time I had felt like others had wanted a girl that I was dating, it was also the first time that I realized that was a bit of a rush for me.

I didn't take it personally, my gf was an attractive 18 year old nerdy girl with big tits and a nice ass that showed well in her work pants. I still fucked with Jay, he was a good dude. He'd sell us green and we'd talk. He was just a cool guy that missed his shot with my girlfriend. Or so I thought.

We worked with another interracial couple also, Jason and Stephanie. Jason was a BIG dude. Stephanie was a little blonde girl with big glasses. They threw parties all the time but often didn't invite minors so my girl had never gone. We had been fighting about something stupid for a couple days and I probably hadn't spoken to her for over 24 hours. (probably deserved what I got after that). She was invited to one of the parties they were throwing. Lots of people from work including my boss, her black husband, other girls from work etc etc. Found out MUCH later that Jason, stephanie and my boss threw these parties specifically for hook ups. They were orgies sometimes apparently and they would always try to get the servers at work to come. Well... since we were fighting and she was bored she went. Jay was at the party. My girlfriend ended up being plowed by Jay in the back of his van.

I have been a cuck ever since. I love the thought of my cute little girl slutting out over a black man. I love watching her being dominated. I love watching her lust for another mans body. And I'm so happy my boss was a shitty boss but a good converter of little white girls.

I had a very difficult situation back in the UK , one of my best friends ******* became close to me , Ann is a 23 year old beautiful young lady , one day she came around for coffee , as we chatted she confessed she was attracted to black men but being engaged didn know what to do about her desires , I was speechless for once , she then asked my opinion, me being a little defensive she suddenly told me she knew I was fucking Jim , now I was caught out .
We held each other , she cried , I asked what does she want me to do , could I join you and Jim one night to experience my desire.
Took me some time to think about how I could do this , Jim was a little concerned but did show some interest in fucking a younger woman with me but it had to be a one time event , if she liked black cock she would have to find her own aged black lover , I explained to Ann the arrangement, she was thrilled and understood , so a night was organised .

Back