Have any of you ladies ever seduce other white women to try BBC and helped convert them?

Most bulls enjoy doing that, so they control the husband as well as the wife. Are any of you caged?
I am willing to do anything if he or one of his Queens can convert my wife into a BBC slut. I would love to eat her fresh cream pie and clean him as well. If he wanted to cage me that is fine too but I can't fuck anyway as I have had a serious case of ED for over 5 years.

The interesting thing is that in such a social group its not a matter of competition or drama, its just us women who truly wants to share our experiences with other women, getting them into that wonderful world of black cocks that makes us truly happy.
I think once my wife had tried BBC she will love it. I would love to find a Black Bull or one of the women that enjoys the pleasure of BBC talk my wife into giving BBC a try.

I'd love to find out how your wife converted her 5 friends. Her conversations, advice, and the like. My wife has shown initial interest but hasn't yet had the courage to take the plunge. I think it would be best coming from one woman to another. Thanks for your post.
I also think coming from one female friend to the other is better than me pushing her. She knows I would support her taking the plunge as you put it but she just laughs it off when I talk about eating her cream pie and stuff.

No I didn't but every word is true. Funny part is if she had kept her mouth shut things would have been easier for her but after he knew he had her by blackmail he is making her fuck way more and his friends too. She said she doesn't think they are his friends and I said he is whoring her out and making money off of her.
I would love to have my wife converted into a BBC slut and then used by his friends and even gang banged but I would want to get to eat her fresh cream pie.

When I became impotent several wives in the neighborhood told my wife that they were fucking our black neighbor and that she should try him. She called him up and went over to his place. He stripped and collared her and took all of her holes. Now she sees him several times a week. She says she wishes she had been blacked years ago.
That's so fricking hot! I love it.

I haven't been lucky enough to try a BBC yet (but soon), however I've spoken about it with my best friend and she seems very eager to try it out too, apparently her and her boyfriend have had a similar fantasy to my fiance and I... 🙈
Hopefully you and your friend can get blacked at the same time. Maybe your partners can be there to support you ladies and even clean up.

Back