Have any of you ladies ever seduce other white women to try BBC and helped convert them?

My wife has converted 5 friends now to trying bbc. Only one of them is solely bbc now, but all of them occasionally and some more regularly than others, fuck bbc. Every single one of them will tell her privately, without a doubt, best damn sex of their lives. Some of it is the big cocks, some of it the added taboo of interracial sex. I have been able to watch two of her friends taking bbc many times and the added benefit on top id the awesome visual show, is I have two more married white pussies to clean in addition to my wife’s.

my wife told me a week or so back, she is very close to converting a 6th friend. She is not shy about telling any friends that bring up sex, how great bbc is.
Where are you from I'd love to introduce my wife to your wife

I might say "encourage" rather than "seduce" but yes I have done so. I think we women who enjoy serving black men should encourage our women friends to do so as well. Of course, each woman has to make her own decision, but we can at least let them know how good it is.
Thank you, more blacked white women should encourage other white women to fuck BBC. Nothing more beautiful and sexually arousing to watch and nothing more sexually pleasurable to white women than BBC.

i think it is great and really important to encourage other females you know to try out BBC, word of mouth is very powerful to spread ideas and credibility. Just by talking openly about your positive experiences will sow the seed of the idea in others and at some point they may want to try that out themselves.
Personally I've encourages a few females to go and try black guys

It certainly worked in my wife’s case. Her friends who were fucking our Black neighbor told her that she should call him up and offer herself to him. BBC had never occurred to her but she was immediately hooked. They also told her that her hubbies had been made pussyfree so now I am too. Word of mouth is a powerful thing indeed.

Yes! I know of that happening a number of times. One black man in a mostly white neighborhood takes on several white wives. It's an interesting, impressive development.
The interesting thing is that in such a social group its not a matter of competition or drama, its just us women who truly wants to share our experiences with other women, getting them into that wonderful world of black cocks that makes us truly happy.

The interesting thing is that in such a social group its not a matter of competition or drama, its just us women who truly wants to share our experiences with other women, getting them into that wonderful world of black cocks that makes us truly happy.
It's weird but a lot of us white men are happy that more and more white women are going black. Keep spreading the power of BBC. Thank you.

Back