Have any of you ladies ever seduce other white women to try BBC and helped convert them?

My wife has converted 5 friends now to trying bbc. Only one of them is solely bbc now, but all of them occasionally and some more regularly than others, fuck bbc. Every single one of them will tell her privately, without a doubt, best damn sex of their lives. Some of it is the big cocks, some of it the added taboo of interracial sex. I have been able to watch two of her friends taking bbc many times and the added benefit on top id the awesome visual show, is I have two more married white pussies to clean in addition to my wife’s.

my wife told me a week or so back, she is very close to converting a 6th friend. She is not shy about telling any friends that bring up sex, how great bbc is.

My wife has converted 5 friends now to trying bbc. Only one of them is solely bbc now, but all of them occasionally and some more regularly than others, fuck bbc. Every single one of them will tell her privately, without a doubt, best damn sex of their lives. Some of it is the big cocks, some of it the added taboo of interracial sex. I have been able to watch two of her friends taking bbc many times and the added benefit on top id the awesome visual show, is I have two more married white pussies to clean in addition to my wife’s.

my wife told me a week or so back, she is very close to converting a 6th friend. She is not shy about telling any friends that bring up sex, how great bbc is.
Lucky man to clean so many pussies.

My gf has. She has spoken to other hotwives and got them to join her in a threesome with our bull and that hotwife became bbc addicted. Even introduced one of her friends to him who was just my "co-worker". Apparently her and our bull still meet up according to my gf. My gf has brought him or introduced him to so much white pussy. And rightfully so, it's what he deserves

When I became impotent several wives in the neighborhood told my wife that they were fucking our black neighbor and that she should try him. She called him up and went over to his place. He stripped and collared her and took all of her holes. Now she sees him several times a week. She says she wishes she had been blacked years ago.

Wii I sh she could become friends with my wife too and get her on girls nights out drinking and clubbing. And get her blacked too

When I became impotent several wives in the neighborhood told my wife that they were fucking our black neighbor and that she should try him. She called him up and went over to his place. He stripped and collared her and took all of her holes. Now she sees him several times a week. She says she wishes she had been blacked years ago.
That’s hot. Sorry about your impotence.

So common and happening more and more in neighborhoods where you have one or two Black men with mostly white housewifes. My ex and her gf are now pleased by a Black neighbor, everyone knew when she left me for him at a backyard cookout so they could fuck in the house. I had to just accept it was happening while everyone smirked at me.

So common and happening more and more in neighborhoods where you have one or two Black men with mostly white housewifes. My ex and her gf are now pleased by a Black neighbor, everyone knew when she left me for him at a backyard cookout so they could fuck in the house. I had to just accept it was happening while everyone smirked at me.
The guys in the neighborhood smirked at me too. They said they always knew my wife would become a total slut as soon as she got the chance.

What a blessing for her! I'm so happy for her.

Yes! I know of that happening a number of times. One black man in a mostly white neighborhood takes on several white wives. It's an interesting, impressive development.

Back