Haulover Nude Beach BBC.

Update from our most recent visit to Haulover Beach. This was our first trip back to Haulover in a year…we had to cancel our October trip.

-Spent all day on a Thursday and Saturday.

-Not much to report from that Saturday...except that it was a Beautiful day at the beach.

-Thursday was a different story.

-Beautiful day that started around 11:00. We grabbed 2 chairs around our usual spot...which I have learned to be near the stacks of lounge chairs and equipment box that are on the west edge of the beach area. This is key for several reasons...ONE...later in the day, we will face our chairs towards the sun that is now west (towards inland and our backs to the ocean)...this will give anyone sitting near the stacked chairs/equipment box a clean view of my nude wife facing them. TWO...I have noticed that some of the guys will sit between/around the stacked chairs/equipment box because it shields them form any peripheral view (from lifeguard tower or anyone that could see them from the side). This is the PERFECT spot for them to be, so that no one can really see what they are doing…unless you are facing them (Which we are). I've noticed that they sit there for 2 reasons...to smoke a little and/or stroke their Big Black Cocks and jerk off as they watch women...and I am OK with both! My assumption is that they will do this to get the attention of the wives in the hope that it will lead to some level of engagement or for just liking what they are seeing and are excited to jerk off to some hot women and maybe give a nice cum shot for the wives…again…I am OK with both!

-It was later in the afternoon and my beautiful blue eyed blonde MILF of mine and I were well-into our cocktails as usual. Then a slender black man…guess in his late twenties, showed up. He grabbed one of the little “mini half tents” (sorry that I don’t know what they are actually called). It basically provides privacy on the back and both sides, has a shade cover on top and is open to the front. He positioned it near the stack of chairs, with the back to the west and the open end towards the ocean. So from where we were sitting, he was facing us and had a perfect view of my nude wife. He spread out a towel underneath and laid down his back pack. He removed his shirt…He was not a muscular build but was in athletic shape…and then he removed his swim suit to reveal his Big Black Cock that…from what I could tell, it actually looked bigger and thicker than what is proportionate to his body. He then just sat and chilled for a while. He lit up a few times and then started to relax more by laying on his side facing us. Now my chair was positioned east to west and my wife’s chair was angled a bit more NE to SE. So I spent some of the time facing the east (towards the ocean) and my wife was facing the SE…giving him a good view of her naked, natural tits and beautiful trimmed pussy. From time to time I would adjust and sit sideways on my chair to talk with my wife as we drank our cocktails and listened to our music…I would then be able to get a look over to the guy. I noticed that he started laying on his side, facing my wife and stroking his Big Black Cock…making sure to keep it growing to it’s fullest so that my wife could have full appreciation of his impressive cock. My wife always wears her sunglasses so you never really know where her eyes are focused…she is conservative so she would never want to reveal where she would be looking without the sunglasses. Now I often looked over at the guy as he was stroking his massive member and would give a smile and maybe a nod of approval so that he would know that he would NOT have to worry about me having a problem with what he was doing. This was going on for quite a while and then my wife re-positioned on her chair so that she was on her stomach, with her head facing the guy and her body angled so that it gave a nice full body view of her laying naked with her side cleavage and her ass framing our her naked body. Her head was positioned that if she laid on one ear, she would be facing away from the guy, but if laying on her other ear she would be facing directly at him…giving her a perfect view of watching him. At this point, her head was facing away from him. Now…as happened frequently while drinking all afternoon in the sun, I had to take a piss. I would go to one of the shelter bathrooms that goes up a path off of the beach. So I stood up, put my swim suit on (since you are actually leaving the nude area to access the bathrooms) and then walked past him as I left the area…he was still on his side and slowly rubbing his cock as it laid across his lower leg. I was gone for maybe a little less than 10 minutes and as I was walking back onto the beach I was coming up on the back of the guy’s little “shade hut” and I could see through the little mesh air vent that is on the back wall of the hut, that he is on his knees facing my wife. I could also see (to my extreme excitement) that my wife was still in her same position on her chair but her head was now facing the guy! So she would be looking directly at him. Then…as I was just approaching the side of his hut, I could tell that his body was making a bit of an “odd” motion…I turned my head to look at him and I saw him stroking his Big Black Cock and I saw what was probably the last spurt of cum shooting out of his cock onto the sand in front of him!...I looked at where his cum landed and it looked like he dropped a pretty good load on the sand and I JUST MISSED what was probably a sequence of a few good roping cum shots. I kept walking back to my chair without missing a step and just removed my swim suit…as I did my average sized white dick sprang out as this spontaneous experience got me so excited and made me hard so quickly. I looked over at the black guy (who had now, after spending his load, had laid back down on his side and he had a big smile on his face…I am not sure if it was because he noticed my hard dick and that I was turned on by what had just happened or if it was because he knows that I just saw him give his tribute to my beautiful wife. Now my wife was still lying there with her sunglasses on so I could not see her eyes. She didn’t say a word to me…I didn’t say a word to her. So I chose not to ask her if she was watching him, as we had a previous experience with a creepy white guy that was jacking off to her on the beach a few visits prior and she turned off by him (shared this earlier in this thread)…so my thought is that she didn’t want to say anything about it to me because she wouldn’t want me to address it with this guy…that she truly enjoyed watching him on his knees, jerking his Big Black Cock to her and KNOWING that she was turning him on enough for him to drop a load for her. That brings another thought on maybe the guy was smiling at me because he KNEW that my wife was watching and enjoying HIS cock which completely outmatches mine. Then within 5 minutes, she gets up and re-positions herself again…I swear it was almost a sign saying “now that I’m finished with that, I can change positions.”…and the guy immediately packs his stuff up and leaves…again…Then almost like him and my wife were on the same page…had this sexy experience together…it’s done…she gets turned on by his Big Black Cock and now it’s time for her to get back to her average white dick husband. Since we returned from the weekend getaway, I need to process all of this and figure out how I can use this as a positive to continue our progressing journey to moving forward. We are headed to Desire Pearl clothing optional resort in Cancun next month so we are going to be around naked swingers for a full week. Hopefully some BBC will be there. Our next trip to Haulover will be at the end of the Summer…I cannot wait to get back…gotta keep this journey going.
Pay close attention to the weather if you’re in the planning stage of your trip !!

Im looking to meet a couple or single ladies at Haulover real soon?! Anyone here interested. And by real soon i mean before the end of this year. 2023. Preferably before it gets too cold.

Factual with a question....My wife and I visited Haulover Nude Beach last Friday while in the Ft. Lauderdale area. This was our second visit in the last 3 years. The first time, my wife did not get nude...only I did. This time we BOTH were nude. My wife is blonde, blue eyed with awesome legs. She is extremely conservative so being nude in front of others was a huge step for her. The first time we had come here, it was my idea and she was reluctant. As we planned our second trip, SHE actually asked if I wanted to go to Haulover while we were visiting the area last weekend...this was very surprising to me but of course I was an immediate YES! Within the first hour there, we noticed a black gentleman walking back and forth and meandering throughout the entire beach. He was taller, a bit older and had a very noticeable huge cock. It must have been 10 inches and the thickness of a Red Bull can! Flaccid! I pointed him out to my wife so that she could get a good look at him. We jokingly called him "Mr. Horse Cock" and were both in awe. Then it happened...he actually walked over to us and started a conversation with us. As we were sitting more upright on our lounges, he stood right in front of us with his Big Black Cock at our eye level and close range. He asked us where we were from, how long visiting....small talk but was obviously making sure that he proudly displayed his big black dick to us. He then introduced himself and shook both of our hands...I know it may sound odd but it was a turn on for me to see my wife, totally nude, having ANY type of physical contact with a nude black man with a huge cock. He spoke with an accent and I beleive he said his name was "Delray"? He then proceeded to tell us that he offers massages...both deep tissue and reflexology, for men and women, either on the beach or at hotel rooms. He said that this was his profession. He was obviously trolling for takers...we had noticed that he was engaging in conversation with others as well. Don't get me wrong, he was not rude or pushy...he was very friendly and respectful. I actually kept asking him qhuestions so that he would stand there as long as possible for my wife to keep seeing his big black cock for as long as possible. I told him we would think about it and maybe check back in later. After he left, my wife and I discussed how big his dick was. To my disappointment, she said that she would not be comfortable with him being nude while massaging her so nothing ever transpired of it. I would have LOVED for her to let him massage her...and obviousluy to fuck her brains out. Has ANYONE else been there and know who I am talking about? If so, I would love you to share your experiences or stories regarding him...or any other BBC while visiting Haulover Beach. To sum it up, it is MY fantasy to have my beautiful blonde, blue eyed wife to be fucked by a BBC. For the time being, unique experiences like this are as close as we are getting.
Sounds like you were close to fun on Haulover. Have you been back recently

Getting closer on fun. We have been back since the post that you quoted...just read my posts throughout the rest of the thread. Looking to head back this Fall.
Love to get your impressions when you visit if you don't mind. We have always wanted to go but we are old and fat and afraid we would not fit in

Love to get your impressions when you visit if you don't mind. We have always wanted to go but we are old and fat and afraid we would not fit in
Happy to share our impressions...can do so in message. Please do NOT think that way! Haulover Beach is full of all shapes, sizes, personalities...with ZERO judging...which makes it such a special place. I PROMISE you...once you go there, give it 5 MINUTES after you remove your clothes and you will feel so freaking natural. It almost ruins you for when you later visit a "traditional" beach...as it will now feel more natural to sun bathe nude vs a swim suit. You NEED to experience it for yourself. Frankly, if you are still apprehensive, just "ease" yourself into going nude on your first visit. As I mentioned, my wife did NOT go nude on our first visit...during the entire day, she started to feel the vibe there and recognized a level of comfort...then on our second visit...she didn't even wear a swim suit under her cover-up to the beach. We grabbed our chairs and she immediately removed her sundress/cover up and she was good ever since.

Happy to share our impressions...can do so in message. Please do NOT think that way! Haulover Beach is full of all shapes, sizes, personalities...with ZERO judging...which makes it such a special place. I PROMISE you...once you go there, give it 5 MINUTES after you remove your clothes and you will feel so freaking natural. It almost ruins you for when you later visit a "traditional" beach...as it will now feel more natural to sun bathe nude vs a swim suit. You NEED to experience it for yourself. Frankly, if you are still apprehensive, just "ease" yourself into going nude on your first visit. As I mentioned, my wife did NOT go nude on our first visit...during the entire day, she started to feel the vibe there and recognized a level of comfort...then on our second visit...she didn't even wear a swim suit under her cover-up to the beach. We grabbed our chairs and she immediately removed her sundress/cover up and she was good ever since.
Thanks for the great confidence building. Did you just remain in your chairs or meet people on the beach. Assume there is no place to play on Haulover? Did you meet and greet folks for meetings later.

Thanks for the great confidence building. Did you just remain in your chairs or meet people on the beach. Assume there is no place to play on Haulover? Did you meet and greet folks for meetings later.
You are welcome. What we have noticed about Haulover is that you get a full range of people there...some want to socialize, some show up with friends, some are are regulars, others are tourists, some just want to be left alone and enjoy the beach and sun. We aren't the type to stroll the beach and strike up random conversations. Our experiences have been more "organic" in nature...we have had guys approach us...all in a respectful and cordial manner, and we have had some very cool engagements. Now what we also assume is that there seems to be a fairly defined "geography" at Haulover (some locals can chime in on this)...I say this all respectfully, it seems that the northern part of the beach is where there is more of a gay presence...the mid section seems to be more "Lifestyle" friendly with plenty of grups of friends and the southern most section seems to be a combination of couples and singles. We always hang at the southern section and get the opportunity to see plenty of the Beautiful Big Black Cocks proudly on display. So it's all about YOUR preferences.

You are welcome. What we have noticed about Haulover is that you get a full range of people there...some want to socialize, some show up with friends, some are are regulars, others are tourists, some just want to be left alone and enjoy the beach and sun. We aren't the type to stroll the beach and strike up random conversations. Our experiences have been more "organic" in nature...we have had guys approach us...all in a respectful and cordial manner, and we have had some very cool engagements. Now what we also assume is that there seems to be a fairly defined "geography" at Haulover (some locals can chime in on this)...I say this all respectfully, it seems that the northern part of the beach is where there is more of a gay presence...the mid section seems to be more "Lifestyle" friendly with plenty of grups of friends and the southern most section seems to be a combination of couples and singles. We always hang at the southern section and get the opportunity to see plenty of the Beautiful Big Black Cocks proudly on display. So it's all about YOUR preferences.
Great to sample all the sections. Do you also see plenty of beautiful black bottoms and breasts as well as a diverse display of bodies

Back