Haulover Beach...Need suggestion on "CURRENT BEST" location on the beach to show off wife to BBC.

buckeyev

Male
From
US
We have been to Haulover Beach many times over the years, as documented in "Haulover Nude Beach BBC" thread. Considering the construction of the parking lots that has been going on for a while...which modifies the entry point to the beach...mostly now from the North Lot, which enters between Towers 13 & 14. Here is my question...WHERE is the CURRENT BEST location for a couple to NOW sit, so that the wife gets the MOST exposure to BBC? Historically we would sit just South of Tower 13 and have had some great interaction with BBC there. It seems that more "traffic" may enter between Towers 13 & 14...rather than South of Tower 13....so wondering if we should camp out between 13 & 14 rather than South of 13. Again...looking for best spot to have BBC surround wife with potential interaction and see some stroking to her. All local intel and recommendations appreciated. Thanks!

We have been to Haulover Beach many times over the years, as documented in "Haulover Nude Beach BBC" thread. Considering the construction of the parking lots that has been going on for a while...which modifies the entry point to the beach...mostly now from the North Lot, which enters between Towers 13 & 14. Here is my question...WHERE is the CURRENT BEST location for a couple to NOW sit, so that the wife gets the MOST exposure to BBC? Historically we would sit just South of Tower 13 and have had some great interaction with BBC there. It seems that more "traffic" may enter between Towers 13 & 14...rather than South of Tower 13....so wondering if we should camp out between 13 & 14 rather than South of 13. Again...looking for best spot to have BBC surround wife with potential interaction and see some stroking to her. All local intel and recommendations appreciated. Thanks!
I am not sure when was the last time you were there but the north parking lot has been completed for a while now. The new marina launch lot and the south lot are the ones still under construction.

I highly recommend sticking around between tower 15 and north of 13. By the food truck which is right pass tower 14 on the south side of that tower due to the high traffic and usually all the BBC’s do their rounds with their cock flopping everywhere seeking couples like us.

Attachments

• IMG_9622.jpeg
    IMG_9622.jpeg
    518.2 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_9578.jpeg
    IMG_9578.jpeg
    303.3 KB · Views: 388
I miss Miami. I handed out my flyers for Meet & Greet at various locations, that way it gives the couples a variety of guys to choose from and it's a safe way to meet.

I highly recommend sticking around between tower 15 and north of 13. By the food truck which is right pass tower 14 on the south side of that tower due to the high traffic and usually all the BBC’s do their rounds with their cock flopping everywhere seeking couples like us.
Love to meet you out there!

Back