Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Places to stay

elp

Couple
Real Person
From
CO, US
As a goof, I asked the wife the other night if she'd go to a nude beach (we've been to Desire twice), she asked where, I said I was thinking Haulover in Miami, maybe we'd go for our anniversary in Oct. On the upside, she didn't say no.

So, this got me started looking, anyone have recommendations for the best areas to stay that's close to Haulover, decent hotel that's reasonably priced (preferably adults only), but also reasonably located to being a general tourist.

As a goof, I asked the wife the other night if she'd go to a nude beach (we've been to Desire twice), she asked where, I said I was thinking Haulover in Miami, maybe we'd go for our anniversary in Oct. On the upside, she didn't say no.

So, this got me started looking, anyone have recommendations for the best areas to stay that's close to Haulover, decent hotel that's reasonably priced (preferably adults only), but also reasonably located to being a general tourist.
Try Hotels in Hollywood that way you can visit both fort lauderdale and Miami spote

What you are looking for is the Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort in Sunny Isles Beach. I think it is the closest hotel to Haulover, it provides the plausible deniability of a vanilla hotel, it is perfectly acceptable in terms of cleanliness and amenities, and it is cheap. About $100 a night.

We stayed at the Margaritaville Resort in Hollywood Beach which is right next door to the Rooftop Resort. A lifestyle friendly clothing optional hotel that pretty much only exists as a Hotwife/Swinger destination. For us it was about a 35 minute drive from the Margaritaville Resort to Haulover beach.

What you are looking for is the Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort in Sunny Isles Beach. I think it is the closest hotel to Haulover, it provides the plausible deniability of a vanilla hotel, it is perfectly acceptable in terms of cleanliness and amenities, and it is cheap. About $100 a night.
Do you guys visit here alot?

Hollywood rooftop is adult only and nudist too! You can have fun in and outside your room and get nude on the rooftop lol! Also they have play rooms for groups and Cpls too! That's hot too far from Haulover beach in Miami!

Back