Haulover Nude Beach BBC.

buckeyev

Male
From
US
Factual with a question....My wife and I visited Haulover Nude Beach last Friday while in the Ft. Lauderdale area. This was our second visit in the last 3 years. The first time, my wife did not get nude...only I did. This time we BOTH were nude. My wife is blonde, blue eyed with awesome legs. She is extremely conservative so being nude in front of others was a huge step for her. The first time we had come here, it was my idea and she was reluctant. As we planned our second trip, SHE actually asked if I wanted to go to Haulover while we were visiting the area last weekend...this was very surprising to me but of course I was an immediate YES! Within the first hour there, we noticed a black gentleman walking back and forth and meandering throughout the entire beach. He was taller, a bit older and had a very noticeable huge cock. It must have been 10 inches and the thickness of a Red Bull can! Flaccid! I pointed him out to my wife so that she could get a good look at him. We jokingly called him "Mr. Horse Cock" and were both in awe. Then it happened...he actually walked over to us and started a conversation with us. As we were sitting more upright on our lounges, he stood right in front of us with his Big Black Cock at our eye level and close range. He asked us where we were from, how long visiting....small talk but was obviously making sure that he proudly displayed his big black dick to us. He then introduced himself and shook both of our hands...I know it may sound odd but it was a turn on for me to see my wife, totally nude, having ANY type of physical contact with a nude black man with a huge cock. He spoke with an accent and I beleive he said his name was "Delray"? He then proceeded to tell us that he offers massages...both deep tissue and reflexology, for men and women, either on the beach or at hotel rooms. He said that this was his profession. He was obviously trolling for takers...we had noticed that he was engaging in conversation with others as well. Don't get me wrong, he was not rude or pushy...he was very friendly and respectful. I actually kept asking him qhuestions so that he would stand there as long as possible for my wife to keep seeing his big black cock for as long as possible. I told him we would think about it and maybe check back in later. After he left, my wife and I discussed how big his dick was. To my disappointment, she said that she would not be comfortable with him being nude while massaging her so nothing ever transpired of it. I would have LOVED for her to let him massage her...and obviousluy to fuck her brains out. Has ANYONE else been there and know who I am talking about? If so, I would love you to share your experiences or stories regarding him...or any other BBC while visiting Haulover Beach. To sum it up, it is MY fantasy to have my beautiful blonde, blue eyed wife to be fucked by a BBC. For the time being, unique experiences like this are as close as we are getting.

You need to go back there and recreate the situation. Tell your wife to let him massage her on the beach with you there but assure her she can have a towel to cover her modesty. I guarantee you the towel will work it’s way off...! She’ll get soooo horny during the massage for sure.

Have you discussed your fantasy of your wife taking a BBC with her?

You need to go back there and recreate the situation. Tell your wife to let him massage her on the beach with you there but assure her she can have a towel to cover her modesty. I guarantee you the towel will work it’s way off...! She’ll get soooo horny during the massage for sure.

Have you discussed your fantasy of your wife taking a BBC with her?

I have not discussed the BBC fantasy with her...frankly I fear her reaction, since she is so conservative. We do have a Mr. Marcus Realistic 9 inch Black dildo that we use on occasion. She needs to bretty buzzed after a few cocktails to relax enough to enjoy it. When she does...she really responds nicely and likes it deep and hard. Her reaction to the dildo is so hot and it makes me want the reality of her fucking a BBC even that much more. I look forward to going back to Haulover Beach later this Summer so that she can see more nude BBC at the beach. Also, I had been told that there used to be a totally nude male strip club in the area (Swinging Richards?)...I was told it was a gay bar but straight women would go there. I would love to know of a similar place in the area for totally nude male strippers so that I can take my wife there and get a really hot private lap dance. If anyone has suggestions, I would appreciate it.

I know it may sound odd but it was a turn on for me to see my wife, totally nude, having ANY type of physical contact with a nude black man with a huge cock

You could always break the ice with her by telling her this. Say it’s weird but I found it such a turn on? Then see if she wants to discuss it further...J is conservative but that didn’t stop me telling her..

I really don't think that I am there yet...to have the balls to say something like that. I've been trying to take things slowly so that I don't freak her out. Again, there has been progress...she brought up going back to Haulover Beach for our second time and she also got totally nude this time. We may be going back at the end of the summer. I'm sure that we will see "Horse Cock" again. This time, I will make sure that we take walks up and down the nude area of beach so that she can see more BBC that's on the beach that day.

I really don't think that I am there yet...to have the balls to say something like that. I've been trying to take things slowly so that I don't freak her out. Again, there has been progress...she brought up going back to Haulover Beach for our second time and she also got totally nude this time. We may be going back at the end of the summer. I'm sure that we will see "Horse Cock" again. This time, I will make sure that we take walks up and down the nude area of beach so that she can see more BBC that's on the beach that day.

I also have a similar fantasy and have been to Haulover beach with my wife. My advice to you is to start telling her your fantasies while you're having sex. You might be surprised by the response. It might excite her and that could.be the first step in making it a reality. GL!

I will have to think about a way to do this with tact as I don't want to freak her out. We do have a Mr. Marcus Dildo that we use only when she's had a few extra cocktails andis really relaxed. Maybe I will figure out a way to address it then. Regarding your trip to Haulover...did you see "Horse Cock" Delray that I had mentioned? How did your wife react to any Big Black Cocks that she saw on the beach?

I will have to think about a way to do this with tact as I don't want to freak her out. We do have a Mr. Marcus Dildo that we use only when she's had a few extra cocktails andis really relaxed. Maybe I will figure out a way to address it then. Regarding your trip to Haulover...did you see "Horse Cock" Delray that I had mentioned? How did your wife react to any Big Black Cocks that she saw on the beach?
Yea he was around. We got there early 11am. We sat next to the lifeguard tower for added safety. As noon approached it started to get busy. My wife was wearing a see thru micro bikini that attracted alot of attention. We were surrounded by guys. A few BBC but nobody came up to us. I insisted she take the top off because of the tan lines but she felt uncomfortable because she attracted so many eyes. I finally convinced her and she took her top off.

Yea he was around. We got there early 11am. We sat next to the lifeguard tower for added safety. As noon approached it started to get busy. My wife was wearing a see thru micro bikini that attracted alot of attention. We were surrounded by guys. A few BBC but nobody came up to us. I insisted she take the top off because of the tan lines but she felt uncomfortable because she attracted so many eyes. I finally convinced her and she took her top off.
You mentioned you sat near one of the lifeguard towers for "added safety"...is there a concern or issue of safety on this beach? Again, this was only our second visit to Haulover Beach and I did not get any sense of having safety issues whatsoever.

You mentioned you sat near one of the lifeguard towers for "added safety"...is there a concern or issue of safety on this beach? Again, this was only our second visit to Haulover Beach and I did not get any sense of having safety issues whatsoever.
theres alot of guys that try to take pics and video or masturbate or come up to women and talk nasty to them. seated near the tower it gives me piece of mind that i wont have to be on the defensive. safety wise its ok its not dangerous at all.

Back