Haulover Nude Beach BBC.

Factual with a question....My wife and I visited Haulover Nude Beach last Friday while in the Ft. Lauderdale area. This was our second visit in the last 3 years. The first time, my wife did not get nude...only I did. This time we BOTH were nude. My wife is blonde, blue eyed with awesome legs. She is extremely conservative so being nude in front of others was a huge step for her. The first time we had come here, it was my idea and she was reluctant. As we planned our second trip, SHE actually asked if I wanted to go to Haulover while we were visiting the area last weekend...this was very surprising to me but of course I was an immediate YES! Within the first hour there, we noticed a black gentleman walking back and forth and meandering throughout the entire beach. He was taller, a bit older and had a very noticeable huge cock. It must have been 10 inches and the thickness of a Red Bull can! Flaccid! I pointed him out to my wife so that she could get a good look at him. We jokingly called him "Mr. Horse Cock" and were both in awe. Then it happened...he actually walked over to us and started a conversation with us. As we were sitting more upright on our lounges, he stood right in front of us with his Big Black Cock at our eye level and close range. He asked us where we were from, how long visiting....small talk but was obviously making sure that he proudly displayed his big black dick to us. He then introduced himself and shook both of our hands...I know it may sound odd but it was a turn on for me to see my wife, totally nude, having ANY type of physical contact with a nude black man with a huge cock. He spoke with an accent and I beleive he said his name was "Delray"? He then proceeded to tell us that he offers massages...both deep tissue and reflexology, for men and women, either on the beach or at hotel rooms. He said that this was his profession. He was obviously trolling for takers...we had noticed that he was engaging in conversation with others as well. Don't get me wrong, he was not rude or pushy...he was very friendly and respectful. I actually kept asking him qhuestions so that he would stand there as long as possible for my wife to keep seeing his big black cock for as long as possible. I told him we would think about it and maybe check back in later. After he left, my wife and I discussed how big his dick was. To my disappointment, she said that she would not be comfortable with him being nude while massaging her so nothing ever transpired of it. I would have LOVED for her to let him massage her...and obviousluy to fuck her brains out. Has ANYONE else been there and know who I am talking about? If so, I would love you to share your experiences or stories regarding him...or any other BBC while visiting Haulover Beach. To sum it up, it is MY fantasy to have my beautiful blonde, blue eyed wife to be fucked by a BBC. For the time being, unique experiences like this are as close as we are getting.
So disappointing! Wish you could've encouraged her to get massage to relax her
She said no out of respect to you, but I'm sure if she was alone with him;she would've have taken his offer

[QU
So disappointing! Wish you could've encouraged her to get massage to relax her
She said no out of respect to you, but I'm sure if she was alone with him;she would've have taken his offer

Yes...very disappointing. You have no idea how much I wish that you are right about her taking him up on it.

Well...It's been way too long (because of COVID) but we are FINALLY going back to Haulover Nude Beach at the end of next week for our 4th visit...cannot wait! I won't rehash our story (as I already have posted updates throughout this thread). Now my conservative wife got me excited recently, with a comment that she made while having cocktails with another couple...she told them about us going to a nude beach and they were very surprised with HER!...in a good way! She made an emphasis on all of the BBC that we saw...how big their cocks were and how proud that the guys were to show them off. She even mentioned seeing some piercings and cock rings. She talked about how wearing sunglasses hid her eyes as she was checking out the BBC. She really liked talking about seeing naked black guys with huge cocks.

So, we are planning on being there at the end of next week 18th, 19th, 20th....I am hoping to get 2 visits to Haulover (Thursday & Saturday). Although it may be 1 visit and it will either be Thursday or Friday. That being said, based on our previous visits and the experiences that we have had...and progressed nicely...here is a "wish list" of what I hope happens during our visit next week:

-By early/mid afternoon, we have several cocktails to loosen-up my wife a bit.
-We see a LOT of BBC.
-We have an engaging conversation with a charming black man with a nice BBC. After initial cordial conversation, I would like for the conversation to go along these lines:
-Ask if we can get a picture of my wife with him.
-I always tell my wife that she has a "pretty pussy" (and she does)....I would ask the guy what HE thinks about her pussy and ask her to spread her legs open so that he can get a really good look...then see where the conversation goes from there.
-Then maybe turn things to focus on his BBC and ask some questions so that my wife hears him talk about his big cock (ask how big it is when it's hard...how it makes women feel getting fucked by his BBC when they are used to smaller white dicks...).
-Ask if we can get another picture of them together...this time with his cock being hard (and maybe how to get it that way) & my wife even holding it for the pic.

Anything more than this would be spectacular!....If nothing more happens, the bottom line is that I want to enhance more interest for my wife in BBC...and get her worked-up and excited by the experience. At the very least, we can discuss our experience from the beach, later that night, and I can use our Mr. Marcus Realistic Big Black Dildo on her so that we can progress further along.

Wish us luck!...I will give a full report after our trip to Haulover!

Well...It's been way too long (because of COVID) but we are FINALLY going back to Haulover Nude Beach at the end of next week for our 4th visit...cannot wait! I won't rehash our story (as I already have posted updates throughout this thread). Now my conservative wife got me excited recently, with a comment that she made while having cocktails with another couple...she told them about us going to a nude beach and they were very surprised with HER!...in a good way! She made an emphasis on all of the BBC that we saw...how big their cocks were and how proud that the guys were to show them off. She even mentioned seeing some piercings and cock rings. She talked about how wearing sunglasses hid her eyes as she was checking out the BBC. She really liked talking about seeing naked black guys with huge cocks.

So, we are planning on being there at the end of next week 18th, 19th, 20th....I am hoping to get 2 visits to Haulover (Thursday & Saturday). Although it may be 1 visit and it will either be Thursday or Friday. That being said, based on our previous visits and the experiences that we have had...and progressed nicely...here is a "wish list" of what I hope happens during our visit next week:

-By early/mid afternoon, we have several cocktails to loosen-up my wife a bit.
-We see a LOT of BBC.
-We have an engaging conversation with a charming black man with a nice BBC. After initial cordial conversation, I would like for the conversation to go along these lines:
-Ask if we can get a picture of my wife with him.
-I always tell my wife that she has a "pretty pussy" (and she does)....I would ask the guy what HE thinks about her pussy and ask her to spread her legs open so that he can get a really good look...then see where the conversation goes from there.
-Then maybe turn things to focus on his BBC and ask some questions so that my wife hears him talk about his big cock (ask how big it is when it's hard...how it makes women feel getting fucked by his BBC when they are used to smaller white dicks...).
-Ask if we can get another picture of them together...this time with his cock being hard (and maybe how to get it that way) & my wife even holding it for the pic.

Anything more than this would be spectacular!....If nothing more happens, the bottom line is that I want to enhance more interest for my wife in BBC...and get her worked-up and excited by the experience. At the very least, we can discuss our experience from the beach, later that night, and I can use our Mr. Marcus Realistic Big Black Dildo on her so that we can progress further along.

Wish us luck!...I will give a full report after our trip to Haulover!
Looking forward for those days. Can you share the picture you took of your wife and Mr. Horse cock?

Absolutely looking forward to next week! Regarding the pic...it was actually with the other BBC (Darrin)...I do not have either his or my wife's permission to display. I wish I did as it is awesome! I really hope to have a great experience there next week.

Thank you for the great advice. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to think things through and then sharing them with me in such detail. You are probably right that I am using the wrong head to be my guide. That said, I do need to point out why I mentioned the scenario of my wife opening her legs to show her pussy for him to give his opinion...It stems back to our previous visit when Darrin was standing there talking with us (before they took the pic together). My wife had actually gotten a lot of sun to her chest that day, as she is not used to having her breasts exposed to the sun...so she had draped her cover up across her chest. During our conversation with Darrin, it was brought up that it looked like she got a lot of sun and she then proceeded to remove the cover up from her chest and pointed out, on her chest, the areas of slight burn because of normally being covered up...she then left her breast exposed for the entire rest of the conversation as he was standing there. So that gives me the sense of her having a slight "exhibitionist kink" that she may have...but never really had the opportunity to act on it. Plus...as I mentioned...I have continually complimented her in that she has a "pretty pussy"...and I think she knows this...which may remove any insecurity that she may have regarding how it actually looks to others. Now I m not saying that she would go spread eagle...but I could see her willing to open her legs for him to get a good look at her pussy. Again...I am really hoping, at the very least, that we have an experience where she gets turned on by being around a nude, good looking, well-built, charming black man with a Big Black Cock. That this get her juices flowing and she starts thinking about...being curious...fantasizing...what mind-blowing sex with a BBC would be like and start to crave it. Then actually discussing it...role playing with our Mr. Marcus Dildo...to potentially moving even more forward in the progression. I cannot wait to get there later this week! Again, thank you for your comments and I truly invite any other insight/recommendations that you, or others, may have.

Here is the update from our visit to Haulover Beach last week. We were able to make it there Thursday afternoon and all day Saturday.

Thursday:
-Arrived around 1:30.
-Beach crowd was low.
-Wife immediately got totally nude.
-Did cocktails starting at 3:00.
-Not much to see from a BBC standpoint. Only one BBC stood out...sizable cock with sunglasses and thick, heavy gold chain around his neck. Again, crowd was very light so an uneventful day, unfortunately.

Saturday:
-Beautiful day to be at the beach.
-Arrived around 11:00.
-Beach crowd was better.
-Again, wife immediately got totally nude (at this point she is all good with it).
-Did cocktails starting at 3:00 (our choice is Orange Grey Goose mixed with Aranciata/Orange San Pellegrino). We usually get 4 drinks in before we leave...fill the 20 oz Yeti Rambler so we are feeling really loose for the rest of the afternoon.
-Saw more BBC vs Thursday. My wife noticed...and pointed out...cock rings as well as uncut BBC. She also mentioned that some of the guys really like to flaunt what they have. I will have to say that we did not see any really big BBC compared to previous visits (did not see "Mr. Horse Cock" unfortunately). 2 BBC's stood out to us...because they were positioned where we could notice them....One was an athletic, good looking guy wearing a ball cap from the state that both my wife and I are originally from. The other was a middle-aged guy with a little darker color. Now I have to mention an incident that was a little troubling to my wife....it started around 1:00 pm when a middle-aged, bald white guy set up his umbrella, chair, blanket and cooler near us. He would sit in the shade while drinking, smoking and just looking around. Normally this is not an issue (as we've been to Haulover enough to see a lot of single guys doing the same)...but this guy was "creepy" from the start...and my wife even noticed this of him. We over heard someone say hito him and called him "Carlos."...so more on him in a moment. So we were having a great time, enjoying the sun, drinking, listening to music and laughing with great conversation. By the time that the lifeguards left (I think it's either 4:00 or 5:00) the crowd thinned out a bit and we were well on our way through some cocktails. By this time...we have had to make several trips, together, to the ocean to piss...it became a running joke of ours that everyone would know what we were doing every time we went to the water. That said, the water was not real warm. So...again as some of the crowd thinned out...and by this time we no longer have lounge chairs as they round them up when the lifeguard stands close...my wife decided to start scooting to the edge of her beach towel, open her legs and just piss in the sand...and then cover it up with sand....it worked great and she was immediately sold on doing that for the rest of the day. So around 6:00 we noticed that the darker skinned BBC had moved closer to us. He was facing us in his "directors" type chair...he was facing North (with the ocean being to the East obviously) and we were facing to the South and slightly West). We noticed that he was sitting in his chair with his Left foot on the ground and his Right foot resting on his Left knee....and his cock was positioned down between his legs and was pointing straight at us! We noticed this and talked about it. Now we were both facing him and my wife was sitting with her feet on the towel and her knees up...but her legs were kinda close together. So I told her to open her legs a bit to give him something to look at...she smiled, with a soft laugh and sheepishly said "no...I'm not going to do that.". I said come on...I promise you that he wants to see you and it will drive him crazy!...I think this made her feel good as she then sat with her legs open...it was awesome! So I noticed that he was watching and began to make sure that his cock was starting to get bigger (in fact I saw him grab some lotion or lube and rub it on his dick). So he was enjoying the show and making sure that his cock stayed visible to us. Now my wife has to piss again...so she scoots to the edge of her towel...and now faces the ocean (to the East) and starts pissing...now the guy can see her taking a piss from the side (since he is facing the North)...He started smiling and stroking a bit. NOW...Carlos...the creepy white guy...also saw this...he then faced us and started jacking off while staring at my wife. My wife immediately said "Oh my God....he's jacking off!"....this made her very uncomfortable. So I yelled at Carlos and said...hey! what the the fuck you doing dude?!! He immediately stopped...pulled his cap down over his eyes and turned his chair away. He was stunned and got the message to stop. However, since I yelled at Carlos....and this was somewhat in the same direction as the BBC, I noticed that the BBC stood up and started packing his stuff up and was going to leave. So I went over to him to explain the he was not bothering us...that the white dude was...and that he should stay...and that we were "enjoying him being there." At his point, after he responded, it was immediately obvious to why he may have reacted the way that he did...as he said he is from Cuba...and he has difficulty with English...both speaking and understanding. So I had to keep telling him to stay...he finally understood and complied. He introduced himself as Omar...He was very nice...but I knew that my wife would not find him physically attractive...and she didn't. So my wife and I started having a conversation with him as we were intrigued about his Cuban background...in fact I asked him to move closer to us so we could hear each other better...so he did. It was very difficult to have conversation because of the language barriers. I then leaned toward him and told him to keep showing his cock as I wanted my wife to get good views of it. At one point he stood up and he was wearing a cock ring...so I started asking questions about it so that I could keep my wife's attention to it. He said it made his cock "fuller." I then asked him how big he was...he said he was over 20 centimeters (which we researched to be over 8 inches). I'm an average 6 inches so he had me by more than 2 inches in length and was much thicker than me as well...so I liked my wife getting good looks at the Big Black Cock vs by smaller white dick. Now...the weather quickly took a turn as clouds emerged and the wind started ripping...almost immediately. So everyone that was left on the beach started packing up quickly and headed for the parking lot. We said our goodbyes to Omar and started our walk to the parking lot. During our walk...the athletic, good looking BBC that was wearing the ball cap that I had mentioned earlier, started walking with us. He noticed the college emblem on our cooler and made a comment relative to March Madness. Come to find out, he actually had played major college basketball for a school in our major conference...and from where we currently live... I asked him his name (A.J.) and I then knew exactly who he was...My wife did as well. Again, he was a good looking athletic guy with a Big Black Cock and my wife was a little "star struck" (on a small scale obviously) if you will. She was very involved in the conversation...was smiling and I can tell she was very comfortable with him and liked his attention. We had great conversation but we ended it at the parking lot and the weather was still an issue. So we fist-pumped and cordially said goodbye. I honestly feel that if A.J. would have been closer to us on the beach this afternoon, during our happy hours of drinking...and my wife opening her legs for him to enjoy...and my wife pissing in front of him that things could have gotten pretty interesting. So in summary, here is what I learned that can help with our next visit to Haulover:
-My wife is willing to sit with her legs intentionally open (not spread eagle) for others to enjoy the view.
-She is willing to open her legs to piss at the end of her beach towel in front of other men.
-She continues to notice BBC and cock rings...and sizes...
-We stay until 7:00, since it seems that we have a better chance of some fun stuff happening after the lifeguards leave and the crowd thins out.
-I hope to get another pic with her and a BBC next time...and hopefully one with her holding his Big Black Cock.
-Maybe I have some type of communication with some BBCs on this site, prior to our next visit...to maybe set up a discreet opportunity for engagement.

I wish that I had a better experience to report from last week...but it may just be a timing thing. I will continue to hope for progress with engagement with BBCs at Haulover Beach, with each additional visit and I thank everyone for suggestions. I cannot wait until our next visit!

I think finding a good looking, well hung black dude on here to meet up with you at the beach would be a great idea. You can help prep the guy on the best approaches to seduce your wife.

I’ll set aside my jealousy for a bit, and say, you are in a very enviable spot. Your wife is now going fully nude at the beach. You go multiple times so it’s not just a rare thing “she puts up with.” She obviously really likes going. It’s not just a “I feel free being naked” thing because she’s not “one with nature” and talking in Zen like terms. She actively pointing out black guys’ cocks. That’s not just enjoying “nature” anaturale, that’s sexualizing the experience.

You tend to mention just black guys she comments on. Is that because that’s where your interest lies, or is she commenting exclusively on black guys she sees or predominantly black guys? Or does she also point out a lot of hung white guys and you are leaving that out? Because if it’s the former your fantasy is destined to happen in the near future. All signs are pointing towards that.

I wish I was in your spot but then again the last place I’d like to be naked myself is in public. But my wife being naked in that situation..... fantastic.
As I mentioned, I may have to give thought to the idea of reaching out to some BBCs on this site in preparation for our next trip to Haulover. Regarding your question on my wife commenting on just black guys...Frankly, we have rarely seen any white guys with big enough dicks to comment on. So I think it is a combination of things...we have seen a lot of small white dicks, the black guys stand out...because she has never had the opportunity to see black men nude as well as the fact that we have seen some really Big Black Cocks, I certainly make sure to point out the black guys to her for my own obvious reasons and then HOPEFULLY...it is because MY WIFE has a sincere interest in seeing BBC...man I hope this is the case. Regardless, I love having this environment for her to see some nice, big swinging Black Cocks and I hope that we continue to progress.

As I mentioned, I may have to give thought to the idea of reaching out to some BBCs on this site in preparation for our next trip to Haulover. Regarding your question on my wife commenting on just black guys...Frankly, we have rarely seen any white guys with big enough dicks to comment on. So I think it is a combination of things...we have seen a lot of small white dicks, the black guys stand out...because she has never had the opportunity to see black men nude as well as the fact that we have seen some really Big Black Cocks, I certainly make sure to point out the black guys to her for my own obvious reasons and then HOPEFULLY...it is because MY WIFE has a sincere interest in seeing BBC...man I hope this is the case. Regardless, I love having this environment for her to see some nice, big swinging Black Cocks and I hope that we continue to progress.
I think it’s very safe to say your wife has a sincere interest

Some more thoughts. I think your wife clearly knows by now that you have a fantasy to see her fucked by a big black guy. Not just all the recent conversations, and ogling black guys at the beach, and telling her you want to get a picture of her holding a big black cock in her hands, and you telling her the thought of her with another man turns you on and it’s not something you can help. But the fact that you got her a Mr. Marcus dildo. That is a huge, life like black cock. How did you decide on that one? Did she have any input? What was her reaction when she first saw it?

The fact that all of this has transpired and she hasn’t run for the hills? Damn I wish I was in your position. Think about how she was bragging to that other couple about checking out all the big black cocks and how she uses her sun glasses to hide her stares?

If I were you, next time you are at the nude beach with a good looking well hung black guy who engages your wife and you in a conversation, that night use Mr. Marcus on her with one hand and use your fingers to rub her clit with the other. Skin on skin contact that is slower and more “natural fucking” build up than using a vibrator with Mr. Marcus. While you are sliding that toy in and out, and rubbing her clit, start some hot sex talk, “Baby do you think this is what John’s cock (or whatever the name is of the latest black stud she engaged with at the beach) would feel like in your pussy? I bet it would be tight but would feel so amazing. His muscular ass pushing his big cock deep into your wet, tight pussy. I could tell by the way he was looking at you he wanted to fuck you so, so bad. I don’t know how he kept from getting a raging hard on. I saw him glancing on occasion at your sweet pussy. He had to be picturing what it would feel like to squeeze his long, thick cock into your tight married pussy. Do you think he’s thinking, ‘if I can just fuck that sweet little pussy one time, she will lose her fucking mind, and she’ll want to fuck my big black cock all the time. Damn she looks so fucking hot, she looks like she would be amazing in bed.’ I’d get a little worried about the saying ‘once you go black you never go back’ because although you want to be my good, sweet little wife, your body can’t help craving something that so deeply satisfies. Although I never want to lose your heart to another man, I have to admit, and I don’t know why but I can’t help this, I would be so crazy fucking horny watching him give you orgasm after orgasm. I’d want to fuck you even more, which is hard to imagine. So if you would still fuck me in addition to letting me watch you get fucked so deeply, so amazingly by a well hung black guy I would be over the moon.”

I did the same (roughly) with my wife in one of the first few sessions of using her big, life like black dildo on her. I think I maybe got two or three sentences in before she came incredibly hard. She was panting and even cried a little bit as her body still shook after she was done. I said things like, “Oh he has wanted to fuck you for so long. He couldn’t wait to squeeze his big, thick cock into your tight pussy. Your tight pussy feels so good around his big black cock, he is going to want to fuck you again, and again....” she came in under 15 seconds. It is an amazing sight watching and hearing your wife moan in pleasure as she cums all over that BBC. Having her clamp down ******* as her pussy convulses as she cums.
Great thoughts and recommendations. I will absolutely use this advice, when the timing is appropriate and report back. Regarding your questions relative to the Mr. Marcus Dildo...I made the purchase. I researched for the most realistic black dildos that I could find. At the time, I found the Mr. Marcus dildo. The reviews were excellent. I needed to make sure that it wouldn't be too big and scary for her but also wanted to make sure that it was bigger and thicker than me. The very first time that we used it, I told her that I read about how life-like it was and that it rated extremely high in reviews...and that it was a replica of a porn star. In fact, I even purchased a DVD of interracial porn (with Mr. Marcus in it) and we watched it so that she could see EXACTLY what the real Big Black Cock looked like. I honestly don't know if this had any impact on her but I though it couldn't hurt. Her first reaction when seeing the dildo was like..."what the fuck is this?" I then explained to her what I just mentioned about how highly it was rated. She is able to take all 9 inches of Mr. Marcus. We don't use it very often, unfortunately. But when we have, she has reactions that I have never seen before....her face gets flushed, she seems to be really concentrating with her eyes closed (I am hoping that she is visualizing being fucked by a hot, black stud), her breathing gets heavy and she has made sounds of pleasure that I have never heard before. One memorable time, while I was using Mr. Marcus on her, she said: "Fuck me like you mean it!" I asked her hard, fast and deep?...and she said "yes." It was so fucking hot, since she is NEVER into talking dirty like that! As mentioned, we don't use it very often, as it has to be the "right" time...she's had enough cocktails and she is in a very sexy mood. I hate to say that it has been probably 6 months since she has agreed to use it. that said, we are on a sexy vacation next week and I am planning on using Mr. Marcus during our week. I cannot wait!

Thanks again for the great recommendations and I sincerely appreciate more insight from you as well as others.

Great thoughts and recommendations. I will absolutely use this advice, when the timing is appropriate and report back. Regarding your questions relative to the Mr. Marcus Dildo...I made the purchase. I researched for the most realistic black dildos that I could find. At the time, I found the Mr. Marcus dildo. The reviews were excellent. I needed to make sure that it wouldn't be too big and scary for her but also wanted to make sure that it was bigger and thicker than me. The very first time that we used it, I told her that I read about how life-like it was and that it rated extremely high in reviews...and that it was a replica of a porn star. In fact, I even purchased a DVD of interracial porn (with Mr. Marcus in it) and we watched it so that she could see EXACTLY what the real Big Black Cock looked like. I honestly don't know if this had any impact on her but I though it couldn't hurt. Her first reaction when seeing the dildo was like..."what the fuck is this?" I then explained to her what I just mentioned about how highly it was rated. She is able to take all 9 inches of Mr. Marcus. We don't use it very often, unfortunately. But when we have, she has reactions that I have never seen before....her face gets flushed, she seems to be really concentrating with her eyes closed (I am hoping that she is visualizing being fucked by a hot, black stud), her breathing gets heavy and she has made sounds of pleasure that I have never heard before. One memorable time, while I was using Mr. Marcus on her, she said: "Fuck me like you mean it!" I asked her hard, fast and deep?...and she said "yes." It was so fucking hot, since she is NEVER into talking dirty like that! As mentioned, we don't use it very often, as it has to be the "right" time...she's had enough cocktails and she is in a very sexy mood. I hate to say that it has been probably 6 months since she has agreed to use it. that said, we are on a sexy vacation next week and I am planning on using Mr. Marcus during our week. I cannot wait!

Thanks again for the great recommendations and I sincerely appreciate more insight from you as well as others.
That's very hot from your wife. I would say she is imagine being fucked by a bbc. Are planning to visit any nude beach on your trip?

We are actually making our first trip to Desire Pearl Clothing Optional Resort in Mexico. Very anxious and excited about the trip. I have no idea how my conservative wife will handle herself there. A good sign is that she is bringing some tasteful lingerie (sexy dresses I am guessing as I haven't seen them yet), for a few of the Theme Nights. We are currently not in the lifestyle so I am curious to see how she does around some who are. I have read that it is a very Sexy Vibe there. I cannot wait.

We are actually making our first trip to Desire Pearl Clothing Optional Resort in Mexico. Very anxious and excited about the trip. I have no idea how my conservative wife will handle herself there. A good sign is that she is bringing some tasteful lingerie (sexy dresses I am guessing as I haven't seen them yet), for a few of the Theme Nights. We are currently not in the lifestyle so I am curious to see how she does around some who are. I have read that it is a very Sexy Vibe there. I cannot wait.
Oh damn I'm really looking forward to hear form that. Cheers to you 🍺

I think finding a good looking, well hung black dude on here to meet up with you at the beach would be a great idea. You can help prep the guy on the best approaches to seduce your wife.

I’ll set aside my jealousy for a bit, and say, you are in a very enviable spot. Your wife is now going fully nude at the beach. You go multiple times so it’s not just a rare thing “she puts up with.” She obviously really likes going. It’s not just a “I feel free being naked” thing because she’s not “one with nature” and talking in Zen like terms. She actively pointing out black guys’ cocks. That’s not just enjoying “nature” anaturale, that’s sexualizing the experience.

You tend to mention just black guys she comments on. Is that because that’s where your interest lies, or is she commenting exclusively on black guys she sees or predominantly black guys? Or does she also point out a lot of hung white guys and you are leaving that out? Because if it’s the former your fantasy is destined to happen in the near future. All signs are pointing towards that.

I wish I was in your spot but then again the last place I’d like to be naked myself is in public. But my wife being naked in that situation..... fantastic.
Am at haulover nude beach most days when am not working am going there today

Back