Haulover Nude Beach BBC.

Finally, I think that we may try to make our next trip to Haulover Beach in October. Really hoping that I can get my wife to pose in another picture with a well-built black man with a Big Black Cock and he can mildly convince her to hold his cock while I take the photo. Then get a picture of her holding his Big Black Cock while it is fully erect. Will give a full report.

Finally, I think that we may try to make our next trip to Haulover Beach in October. Really hoping that I can get my wife to pose in another picture with a well-built black man with a Big Black Cock and he can mildly convince her to hold his cock while I take the photo. Then get a picture of her holding his Big Black Cock while it is fully erect. Will give a full report.
Great plan!
And I think if she’s still hesitant to hold it — soft or erect — just getting the convo going w/ both her and/or BBC about “wow if it’s that big soft, it must be huge hard”
Asking how big she thinks it’ll get, asking him how big it does get, if she wants to see it, if he’ll show it off.
Whatever number she says for how big she thinks it can/will get, respond in disbelief so she’s more likely prove you wrong.

As mentioned in my recent message, we are planning to go back to Haulover in October. Hopefully, we will have the opportunity to engage with a good looking, well built black man with a BBC...photo shoot with the wife holding his Big Black Cock I hope! So stay tuned. In the meantime, I received a PM asking me about our trip to Desire Pearl. I've been extremely busy so haven't made the time to give a trip report...here was our experience:
-Desire Pearl is a clothing optional resort, Couples Only, just south of Cancun. It is a mix of couples in the lifestyle as well as vanilla.
-We spent 5 nights there and stayed in a Master Suite...which was great.
-Pearl has a beautiful, large pool with swim-up bar. There is a huuuge Hot tub(with bar) that probably accommodates well over 50 people.
-The vibe is extremely sexy! Everyone is nude, all day at the pool and all night at the huge Hot Tub. They also have a play room off of the night club.
-Since my conservative wife has really warmed up to being nude at Haulover, she had NO PROBLEM being nude all day and night long in front of all the people at the resort. You see all sizes and shapes of men and women.
-Everyone was extremely friendly and easy to start up conversations with all day and night...in fact the resort sets it up so that people are in situations to interact with others...the pool chairs are set RIGHT NEXT to each other (within inches) so you cannot help but to converse with the people on either side of you.
-We had the opportunity to make friends with several couples...of whom we have stayed in contact with since our trip...and trying to plan to see them again on our next trip to Pearl.
-They have daily sexy activities at the pool that is hosted by very sexy staff members (called Play-makers) One example is when a female Play-maker came to our chairs with a set of large dice. Basically we were to take turns rolling the dice and have to perform whatever is indicated, on each other. Bottom line...my conservative wife gave me a blowjob, sucked my nipples and then I ate her pussy and sucked her tits...at the pool side, during the day in front of a ton of nude people....AWESOME!
-Every night they had themes for the evening entertainment...my wife wore lingerie and sexy outfits...things that she could never wear in any other environment but there!
-We went to the hot tub every night at 10:00...surrounding the hot tub was approximately 20 beds circling the perimeter. Couples would have sex on them...sometimes with as many as 3 couples on a bed, while everyone else was in the hot tub. My wife didn't feel comfortable enough to do that just yet...that said...we are booked for a return trip in April and I am confident that we will fuck on the beds in front of others.

-My only regret is that there was only 1 Black couple...and unfortunately, his dick was about the same size as mine...was really hoping for my wife to see, be around and have the opportunity to be socially engaged with some BBC. This resort is set up to make it soooo easy for people to converse, meet and hang out. I would LOVE to have the opportunity to meet some BBC there for my wife to be around!!!! I am hopeful for that to happen next April!!!

-In closing...sorry if this was less dramatic compared to our Haulover experiences that I've shared...but TRUST ME....this trip was absolutely AWESOME! Having my beautiful blonde wife naked, all week, in front of everyone...and having her see others naked...especially some bigger cocks (although wishing there were BBC!!!!!!)...was spectacular. I am hoping that this is just another step in the "process" of us having a HOTWIFE experience with a Big Black Cock!

-Again...I will give a full report from our trip to Haulover and certainly our trip to Desire Pearl in April.

Not sure. I do believe that sex is only "permitted" in the play room as well as the beds around the hot tub. I can tell you that the pool during the day is tame (except for the poolside activity from the Playmaker that I mentioned). There wasn't any sex going on during that time that we saw...although I forgot to mention that I did discretely fuck my wife from behind, in the pool, as we spooned while at the quiet end of the pool...we just fucked for just a few minutes...just to do it...and not to completion so I did not cum...It was just to do it. Sexual activity was active at the hot tub at night as well as the beds around the hot tub.

Not sure. I do believe that sex is only "permitted" in the play room as well as the beds around the hot tub. I can tell you that the pool during the day is tame (except for the poolside activity from the Playmaker that I mentioned). There wasn't any sex going on during that time that we saw...although I forgot to mention that I did discretely fuck my wife from behind, in the pool, as we spooned while at the quiet end of the pool...we just fucked for just a few minutes...just to do it...and not to completion so I did not cum...It was just to do it. Sexual activity was active at the hot tub at night as well as the beds around the hot tub.

Your story is incredibly erotic. Your pretty blonde wife, conservative personality, slowly taking small steps to more
adventurous sexual activities.

If she ever crosses the line to interracial love-making, her sexual world will explode.
Does she ever travel alone, say on business trips?
I‘m thinking -if she does and she’s experienced a Black lover- she may be an easy pickup for a Black man
at her next business conference. How would you feel about that?

Please keep telling us about your progress. It’s so very interesting!

Since COVID, she has not traveled for business. Prior to that, she would travel just a few times per year. To answer your question about how I would feel...I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT if she would fuck a BBC while out of town! From what I have gathered on this site...once a white wife experiences fucking a BBC, that it will change her forever. That it would entirely occupy her mind and make her crave to do it a second time...then a third...I ask anyone else on this site to comment on this. Bottom line is that ANY opportunity that she would have to fuck a BBC would mean that she will HAVE to have it more...and this is perfect for me as this is what I want! I am just waiting for the FIRST time! That being said...my goal at our trip to Haulover Beach is for her to "hold" her FIRST BBC in her hand as I take a pic. I am extremely hopeful that the opportunity arises for her to do so and I will advise.

Since COVID, she has not traveled for business. Prior to that, she would travel just a few times per year. To answer your question about how I would feel...I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT if she would fuck a BBC while out of town! From what I have gathered on this site...once a white wife experiences fucking a BBC, that it will change her forever. That it would entirely occupy her mind and make her crave to do it a second time...then a third...I ask anyone else on this site to comment on this. Bottom line is that ANY opportunity that she would have to fuck a BBC would mean that she will HAVE to have it more...and this is perfect for me as this is what I want! I am just waiting for the FIRST time! That being said...my goal at our trip to Haulover Beach is for her to "hold" her FIRST BBC in her hand as I take a pic. I am extremely hopeful that the opportunity arises for her to do so and I will advise.

If she’s away on a business trip, imagine getting that call…
”Hi hon, how are you? Are you sitting down (said with a laugh)? Guess what…it happened last night!”

Any updates??

Factual with a question....My wife and I visited Haulover Nude Beach last Friday while in the Ft. Lauderdale area. This was our second visit in the last 3 years. The first time, my wife did not get nude...only I did. This time we BOTH were nude. My wife is blonde, blue eyed with awesome legs. She is extremely conservative so being nude in front of others was a huge step for her. The first time we had come here, it was my idea and she was reluctant. As we planned our second trip, SHE actually asked if I wanted to go to Haulover while we were visiting the area last weekend...this was very surprising to me but of course I was an immediate YES! Within the first hour there, we noticed a black gentleman walking back and forth and meandering throughout the entire beach. He was taller, a bit older and had a very noticeable huge cock. It must have been 10 inches and the thickness of a Red Bull can! Flaccid! I pointed him out to my wife so that she could get a good look at him. We jokingly called him "Mr. Horse Cock" and were both in awe. Then it happened...he actually walked over to us and started a conversation with us. As we were sitting more upright on our lounges, he stood right in front of us with his Big Black Cock at our eye level and close range. He asked us where we were from, how long visiting....small talk but was obviously making sure that he proudly displayed his big black dick to us. He then introduced himself and shook both of our hands...I know it may sound odd but it was a turn on for me to see my wife, totally nude, having ANY type of physical contact with a nude black man with a huge cock. He spoke with an accent and I beleive he said his name was "Delray"? He then proceeded to tell us that he offers massages...both deep tissue and reflexology, for men and women, either on the beach or at hotel rooms. He said that this was his profession. He was obviously trolling for takers...we had noticed that he was engaging in conversation with others as well. Don't get me wrong, he was not rude or pushy...he was very friendly and respectful. I actually kept asking him qhuestions so that he would stand there as long as possible for my wife to keep seeing his big black cock for as long as possible. I told him we would think about it and maybe check back in later. After he left, my wife and I discussed how big his dick was. To my disappointment, she said that she would not be comfortable with him being nude while massaging her so nothing ever transpired of it. I would have LOVED for her to let him massage her...and obviousluy to fuck her brains out. Has ANYONE else been there and know who I am talking about? If so, I would love you to share your experiences or stories regarding him...or any other BBC while visiting Haulover Beach. To sum it up, it is MY fantasy to have my beautiful blonde, blue eyed wife to be fucked by a BBC. For the time being, unique experiences like this are as close as we are getting.
Do you guys still Visit Miami/ Haulover?

Factual with a question....My wife and I visited Haulover Nude Beach last Friday while in the Ft. Lauderdale area. This was our second visit in the last 3 years. The first time, my wife did not get nude...only I did. This time we BOTH were nude. My wife is blonde, blue eyed with awesome legs. She is extremely conservative so being nude in front of others was a huge step for her. The first time we had come here, it was my idea and she was reluctant. As we planned our second trip, SHE actually asked if I wanted to go to Haulover while we were visiting the area last weekend...this was very surprising to me but of course I was an immediate YES! Within the first hour there, we noticed a black gentleman walking back and forth and meandering throughout the entire beach. He was taller, a bit older and had a very noticeable huge cock. It must have been 10 inches and the thickness of a Red Bull can! Flaccid! I pointed him out to my wife so that she could get a good look at him. We jokingly called him "Mr. Horse Cock" and were both in awe. Then it happened...he actually walked over to us and started a conversation with us. As we were sitting more upright on our lounges, he stood right in front of us with his Big Black Cock at our eye level and close range. He asked us where we were from, how long visiting....small talk but was obviously making sure that he proudly displayed his big black dick to us. He then introduced himself and shook both of our hands...I know it may sound odd but it was a turn on for me to see my wife, totally nude, having ANY type of physical contact with a nude black man with a huge cock. He spoke with an accent and I beleive he said his name was "Delray"? He then proceeded to tell us that he offers massages...both deep tissue and reflexology, for men and women, either on the beach or at hotel rooms. He said that this was his profession. He was obviously trolling for takers...we had noticed that he was engaging in conversation with others as well. Don't get me wrong, he was not rude or pushy...he was very friendly and respectful. I actually kept asking him qhuestions so that he would stand there as long as possible for my wife to keep seeing his big black cock for as long as possible. I told him we would think about it and maybe check back in later. After he left, my wife and I discussed how big his dick was. To my disappointment, she said that she would not be comfortable with him being nude while massaging her so nothing ever transpired of it. I would have LOVED for her to let him massage her...and obviousluy to fuck her brains out. Has ANYONE else been there and know who I am talking about? If so, I would love you to share your experiences or stories regarding him...or any other BBC while visiting Haulover Beach. To sum it up, it is MY fantasy to have my beautiful blonde, blue eyed wife to be fucked by a BBC. For the time being, unique experiences like this are as close as we are getting.
He's there all the time and at the rooftop swingers hotel at night

Never noticed but I love haulover only been once but met a nice girl and got lucky in the water and in her back seat lol

We our new to the South Florida area and have been to Haulover twice this summer but had much luck finding anyone not sure if we're going on the wrong days or sitting in the wrong area. It's still a great experience but hoping to find a bbc like that to come visit us 😉
Wherr u from

We our new to the South Florida area and have been to Haulover twice this summer but had much luck finding anyone not sure if we're going on the wrong days or sitting in the wrong area. It's still a great experience but hoping to find a bbc like that to come visit us 😉
I would love to help with that

We will go for sure. Best day to see BBC? I am pretty sure you cannot have sex on the beach but is it possible to ask BBC for sex or it's to rude?

We've only been there Thursdays through Saturday during Spring and Fall. There was typically plenty to see during the days that we have been there. Sex is not allowed on the beach. If you are looking to hook up with some BBC, I would suggest that you stay later in the afternoon and have the fortitude to approach some of the guys to engage in friendly conversation. Everyone there seems to be approachable and friendly. Then just direct your conversation to what you are interested in having your wife experience. You would need to agree on where you would like to connect with them, after leaving the beach...possible options being a hotel in the area...their place of recommendation or even plan on meeting at Trapeze Swingers Club which is little North of Haulover Beach. Bottom line is that I am confident that you will have options in getting your wife some BBC from Haulover Beach. I am hoping that some "locals" to Haulover may chime-in on this and give specific advice and direction.

Back