Haulover Nude Beach BBC.

If you are asking if I might be gay, the answer is no. But I didn’t go to look at a bunch of dicks. Lol I wanted to find hot women.I
I was not implying that you were gay. Some times if you look at the evolution of nude beaches you find they start out as plenty of women, then the gay men move in and it becomes a gay beach. The only ones I know that haven't gone that way are European beaches

I was not implying that you were gay. Some times if you look at the evolution of nude beaches you find they start out as plenty of women, then the gay men move in and it becomes a gay beach. The only ones I know that haven't gone that way are European beaches
Understood, no it just seemed like a slow day.

You are welcome. What we have noticed about Haulover is that you get a full range of people there...some want to socialize, some show up with friends, some are are regulars, others are tourists, some just want to be left alone and enjoy the beach and sun. We aren't the type to stroll the beach and strike up random conversations. Our experiences have been more "organic" in nature...we have had guys approach us...all in a respectful and cordial manner, and we have had some very cool engagements. Now what we also assume is that there seems to be a fairly defined "geography" at Haulover (some locals can chime in on this)...I say this all respectfully, it seems that the northern part of the beach is where there is more of a gay presence...the mid section seems to be more "Lifestyle" friendly with plenty of grups of friends and the southern most section seems to be a combination of couples and singles. We always hang at the southern section and get the opportunity to see plenty of the Beautiful Big Black Cocks proudly on display. So it's all about YOUR preferences.
the southern section is where we have set up, a nice mix of couples and friendly people

Understood, no it just seemed like a slow day.
I'm an old man and when I knew about the beach the one piece was the only safe ware there. It was a great fishing beach on shore and off shore. I can remember when you didn't take anything off on south beach. The canaveral seashore was not even a place then. So a lot has transpired since I knew about them.

Love to get your impressions when you visit if you don't mind. We have always wanted to go but we are old and fat and afraid we would not fit in
I am divided on responding to your comment. First, the only way to know if you will fit in is to go. If it helps, no one cares whether you’re old or fat or any of the other labels that constantly get thrown around. The only reason that’s acceptable is monetary and that’s valid for some. I happen to know people who went to the beach for over a year before they went fully nude and now laugh about it because they now wonder what were they so afraid of. They are now naked in the parking lot with a wrap. Second, you are not alone in this regard as I read this every day. If you have no intention of ever going, you must be living some kind of online fantasy by requesting the opinions and impressions of others. It’s right along with the ones in this forum who claim the have never been with a black male and are here everyday asking the same questions over and over. Take the leap, you will be better for it !!

No offense, but I strongly suggest you visit an optician first before you next visit. Women are EVERYWHERE even on the predominantly gay side of the beach 🤦🏾‍♂️
Like I said, when I went years ago, it was only a few old white guys getting a tan. Lol what is there to be offended about. I just shared my own experience and as I hoped it be like what’s being described by y’all.

I meant women in general. There was not one when I went.
That is wild. We were just there in August. We went on a Sunday. The male/female ratio was probably 55/45. There were many women there alone, and at least where we were near tower 14, black men were probably about half of the men there. If all you saw was old white guys, you got very unlucky.

I am divided on responding to your comment. First, the only way to know if you will fit in is to go. If it helps, no one cares whether you’re old or fat or any of the other labels that constantly get thrown around. The only reason that’s acceptable is monetary and that’s valid for some. I happen to know people who went to the beach for over a year before they went fully nude and now laugh about it because they now wonder what were they so afraid of. They are now naked in the parking lot with a wrap. Second, you are not alone in this regard as I read this every day. If you have no intention of ever going, you must be living some kind of online fantasy by requesting the opinions and impressions of others. It’s right along with the ones in this forum who claim the have never been with a black male and are here everyday asking the same questions over and over. Take the leap, you will be better for it !!
Thanks for the great advice and we do hope we can leap in.

Back