Has your wife cheated before?

I feel bad for the men who get hurt. I am a 3rd generation cheater. My Grandma cheated, my mom is a cheater and I was raised that its just sex. I have cheated on every boyfriend since I was in grade school. this is a pic of mom and me
Both of you are so fucking hot that you both should be fucked often and by the best cock, BBC.

guess she never cheated because of her conservative mindset . she ll stay faithful . but i am also sure that in case - nobody will ever find out .

My wife wanted to take a break from the lifestyle because she wanted to start a family. This was in 2020. I found out about a year ago she has been seeing one of the guys we met through Fetlife.

She had started talking to him behind my back. Then she met up with him and they had sex again. When I found out I asked her why didn't she just tell me. I would be fine. She said she was afraid I would make a big deal and push her on him.

She stills sees him to this day.
I agree, simple communication and we'd more than likely be 👍 with the wife wanting an outside experience!
Glad to see you're on board with her!

Hell mine cheated more times than i ever thought about. I cheated once and i can count on one hand then the next that she did.

Bit it most erotic when you let them go see an sleep with a black neighbor 15 times. That is hot

im not sure how to proceed should i tell her i know
Let's remember one thing, love is love, sex is sex, sex is not love, you need to ask yourself first if you feel comfortable with her cheating on you, then you need to ask yourself if you can accept that sex is sex.

There are women who need this adventure, to rekindle the fire inside them, we men hardly ever get bored of sex to the point of not being able to cum, we manage to cum for anything, some women don't, and that's why some cheat, because they think their husband doesn't will understand that, others cheat because that's her fetish.

You need to think about all this and then ask your wife if she loves you.

Love is the main thing, if she loves you, I, I speak for myself, would accept it!

I feel bad for the men who get hurt. I am a 3rd generation cheater. My Grandma cheated, my mom is a cheater and I was raised that its just sex. I have cheated on every boyfriend since I was in grade school. this is a pic of mom and me
Both gorgeous. Many ever admit finding out made him want you more? Or eat you more often

It's good that you at least feel bad. But your little pussy still gets that dick doesn't it 🙂

my wife had an emotional affair back in the 70s. unfortunately, i didn't know about it until 3 years ago. it was a co-worker she'd meet for breakfast before work.( that is all the info. she gave me). i never asked if it turned physical, or not.

i, also, remember one friday afternoon, she called me about 4:45pm & asked if i minded if she went out for a ******* with "some people" from work.

now, she worked in a, small, trucking terminal. there was only one other female working there, who was fucking the married mgr. so "some people" needed to be defined.

she got home about 9:00 & looked plenty sober to me. she sure didn't look like she was drinking for 4 hours. i asked her who attended & she gave me the same "just some people" from work. maybe she spent the evening in bed, i'll never know.

as much as she loved sucking dick, i can't believe she never did him in the car or at work.

she said it ended because they were developing feeling for each other.
She was letting him do what ever he wanted. I wonder if yu ate his cream ?

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
She screwed around on me a few times, but the last one changed me a little. She told me she fucked this guy and I got hard. I then asked her if he used a condom, she said no I started to leak.. wondering if he came in her.. I nearly busted in my pants when he said he came in her pussy... fast forward like 3 weeks I'm in the room watching him pound her.. he busts in her and I eat the cum from her pussy.

She screwed around on me a few times, but the last one changed me a little. She told me she fucked this guy and I got hard. I then asked her if he used a condom, she said no I started to leak.. wondering if he came in her.. I nearly busted in my pants when he said he came in her pussy... fast forward like 3 weeks I'm in the room watching him pound her.. he busts in her and I eat the cum from her pussy.
This is what I wanted from the girlfriend I talked into fucking a BBC

I had an ex who used to cheat on me, including a very powerfully bult black security doorman at a club.
I was just gutted she never let me watch, even though she knew I was open to it. In the end she left me to get with another guy she could cheat on.
I suppose for her the thrill of cheating was more powerful than cuckolding me.

Back