Has the Coronavirus Affected your Play Lifestyle

Sorry for the loss of your friend.
damn.
Right now it's hard to meet new people because of it, I am down to only one , but it's not a joke, I lost my blonde bunny to the virus three months ago do to complications. Scary
damn. I'm sorry to hear that. was she healthy? preexisting conditions?

this covid is no joke. for some, they get mild symptoms, but others get really laid out. we just don't know how it will affect us.

Pandemic Pounds

Who has gained weight during the pandemic??? I may not have been infected with COVID-19, but I sure have picked up some "pandemic pounds". It's easy to do when you can work mostly from home, and just aren't being active enough due to staying home and not getting out and about. After the 1st of the year, time to get busy shedding these pandemic pounds!

Is COVID-19 still having a major impact on everybody's sex lives?
Yes. After vaccination, she played with one white boyfriend and one handsome black gentleman a few times each. Since then, we are back to hunkering down. When we briefly came back, we were having a great time, and often, but should have had it even more often. It will be quite a party when we are truly back at it.

Let me add that not only is it less fun outside the marriage, but it’s hard to get all fired up even inside the marriage.

Yes. After vaccination, she played with one white boyfriend and one handsome black gentleman a few times each. Since then, we are back to hunkering down. When we briefly came back, we were having a great time, and often, but should have had it even more often. It will be quite a party when we are truly back at it.

Let me add that not only is it less fun outside the marriage, but it’s hard to get all fired up even inside the marriage.
I hear you

Back