Has Sarah palin been with black men???

Palin been with black?

• Total voters
I haven't read all of the posts on here and I don't intend to but this thread keeps trending to the top and I stopped to see why. For the record (for those that voted No) it was written in her unofficial auto-biographical book that she slept with the pro-basketball player Glen Rice.

Here was an excerpt from the book (all references can be found at the end of this post):
"After her graduation, Sarah returned to Alaska and worked on the sports desk of Anchorage television station KTUU. On weekends, she'd sometimes appear on camera, delivering sports reports during the 10:00 PM newscast.

Her attitude toward people of color was evolving. In Anchorage, she even dated black men. A friend says, "Sarah and her sisters had a fetish for black guys for a while."

Whether in her professional capacity as a sports reporter or simply as a basketball groupie who'd begun to find black men attractive, Sarah linked up with the Rice during the weekend tournament. One friend recalls, "They went out. I suspect it was more than that. I can't say I know they had sex, but I remember Sarah feeling pretty good that she'd been with a black basketball star." [1]

Pic of Sara in 87 when she was a Sports News Reporter and alledgedly had the tryst to try some BBC:
article-2037743-0DE817C000000578-228_634x452.jpg

Also for the record 'Alaskan Barbie/Moose-mom' Sarah Palin can get this BBC, and she would be a whole new women afterwards too, way more relaxed, smiling, and talking about getting more to make her 'hard-right ass' move 'far-left' and end-up settling in the mainstream middle.

Also for the record, Tina-Fey (SNL-Sarah Palin impersonator) can get it too:
Fey-as-Palin.jpg

alg-sarah-palin-tina-fey-jpg.jpg

This ******* was classic, whew I can't believe we came close to having her as the VP:

ref:
[1] http://deadspin.com/5841835/all-the...palin-glen-rice-coitus-youve-been-waiting-for
[A] http://thebiglead.com/2011/09/15/gl...alin-was-respectful-and-she-was-a-sweetheart/

Last edited:
I haven't read all of the posts on here and I don't intend to but this thread keeps trending to the top and I stopped to see why. For the record (for those that voted No) it was written in her unofficial auto-biographical book that she slept with the pro-basketball player Glen Rice.

Here was an excerpt from the book (all references can be found at the end of this post):
"After her graduation, Sarah returned to Alaska and worked on the sports desk of Anchorage television station KTUU. On weekends, she'd sometimes appear on camera, delivering sports reports during the 10:00 PM newscast.

Her attitude toward people of color was evolving. In Anchorage, she even dated black men. A friend says, "Sarah and her sisters had a fetish for black guys for a while."

Whether in her professional capacity as a sports reporter or simply as a basketball groupie who'd begun to find black men attractive, Sarah linked up with the Rice during the weekend tournament. One friend recalls, "They went out. I suspect it was more than that. I can't say I know they had sex, but I remember Sarah feeling pretty good that she'd been with a black basketball star." [1]

Pic of Sara in 87 when she was a Sports News Reporter and alledgedly had the tryst to try some BBC:
article-2037743-0DE817C000000578-228_634x452.jpg

Also for the record 'Alaskan Barbia/Moose-mom' Sarah Palin can get this BBC, and she would be a whole new women afterwards too, way more relaxed, smiling, and talking about getting more to make her 'hard-right ass' move 'far-left' and end-up settling in the mainstream middle.

Also for the record, Tina-Fey (SNL-Sarah Palin impersonator) can get it too:
Fey-as-Palin.jpg

alg-sarah-palin-tina-fey-jpg.jpg

This ******* was classic, whew I can't believe we came close to having her as the VP:

ref:
[1] http://deadspin.com/5841835/all-the...palin-glen-rice-coitus-youve-been-waiting-for
[A] http://thebiglead.com/2011/09/15/gl...alin-was-respectful-and-she-was-a-sweetheart/
Should I NOT be posting photos of Sarah Palin here? Since the topic isn't posting her photos?

Should I NOT be posting photos of Sarah Palin here? Since the topic isn't posting her photos?
@JJ Shell
Your fantasies about hooking up with Sarah Palin is interracial related so it applies to this site, your good. Keep on posting on. I only commented that it was interesting how this thread kept creeping back up to the top.

View media item 6562View media item 1341

Last edited:
Back