Has anyone witnessed the BNWO realtime

I wouldn’t even bother with these BNWO types. It’s their little jack off fantasy to have black people take over the world, make them their sex slaves while they dress up in women’s clothing or diapers or some *******. I’d be willing to guess most of them are just gay men or incels and this website somehow provides some of the themes they get off on. I am relatively new to this site myself but it’s already starting to work my nerves the sheer amount of this stuff is floating around here and I am normally all about ignoring the stuff that isn’t up my ally. To each his own. But they are relentless. What a sad existence to be ruled by your dick and a creepy fantasy like that. I’d probably just suck on a ******* if it were me.

Is that really something to hope for? Isn’t it better if all people on this planet could live in peace and harmony with each other!
That will never happen. Despite that is said, we are all too different. Those who control us want it that way though, because that would make them more money. Remember: IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!

Back