Has anyone here tried DV with BBC ?

Corner of a bed works good, bottom guy keeps his legs closed and the other ones are wider and does most of the thrusting, we have it down to a science.

We have had the best luck with the first one shown here for both DP and DVP. We have tried them all with a close friend of ours. Double anal is still on our bucket list, we have tried many times but have not yet accomplished it.

Some guys are a bit too homophobic for DVP, but our attitude is "it's not gay, it's a 3way" :)

http://fyfriendlyfire.com/dp-guide

The idea sounds hot and crazy at the same time. I feel pretty maxed out with one BBC versus trying to fit two in at the same time. Then how do you compare that after you have done it? Sex with just one wouldn't seem as fun if it was amazing with two.

The idea sounds hot and crazy at the same time. I feel pretty maxed out with one BBC versus trying to fit two in at the same time. Then how do you compare that after you have done it? Sex with just one wouldn't seem as fun if it was amazing with two.

My wife describes it as very intense stretch and full feeling. Not necessarily "better" than a good fucking by a big dick, just a completely different sensation.

My wife describes it as very intense stretch and full feeling. Not necessarily "better" than a good fucking by a big dick, just a completely different sensation.
Yes it's completely different. No matter how you position yourselves you'll end up with one guy being stationary. The other can't go to rough because it will just hurt like hell.

It's nice with guys that are not too thick.

Back