Has anyone here fucked BBC in the back seat in broad daylight while their husband ubered them around town?

I do this regularly with my bull! I’ve yet to get any pics/video yet. Everyone is too busy to capture anything! My bull is pounding me into heaven, I’m doing my best to take all of that BBC and hubby is driving the car!
#goals

🔥🔥🔥

We were in the bar and I told me hubs friend and weed dealer I wanted to suck him off, so he kissed me while I was holding my hubs hand, then reached under my skirt and grabbed my ass, everyone cheered, especially when they saw I wasn’t wearing panties,,,we headed out to the parking lot to his big truck, we climbed in while my hub stayed outside keeping look out. I suck him off and he asked if he could fuck me, my hub told him I wasn’t on the pill, he asked if he could eat me, my hub said okay. He ate me till I came, I was on the seat and he was kneeling between my legs, he began to kiss me then I felt his cock slide into me, he fucked me till he came,,,I didn’t tell my hub till we were halfway home and his cum dripped outta me all over his red velour interior,,,good times!

We were in the bar and I told me hubs friend and weed dealer I wanted to suck him off, so he kissed me while I was holding my hubs hand, then reached under my skirt and grabbed my ass, everyone cheered, especially when they saw I wasn’t wearing panties,,,we headed out to the parking lot to his big truck, we climbed in while my hub stayed outside keeping look out. I suck him off and he asked if he could fuck me, my hub told him I wasn’t on the pill, he asked if he could eat me, my hub said okay. He ate me till I came, I was on the seat and he was kneeling between my legs, he began to kiss me then I felt his cock slide into me, he fucked me till he came,,,I didn’t tell my hub till we were halfway home and his cum dripped outta me all over his red velour interior,,,good times!
What if you got pregnant?

I did plenty of times, but we didn’t drive around, we parked and my hub got out and acted as lookout,,,Florida was very big on busting people for public sex, just ask PeeWee Herman (oh wait, you can’t). In their efforts to make Orlando “Family Friendly”, police began taking down plate numbers of cars parked at parks, took the door off the video booths in adult stores, and made it illegal to rent a motel room if you had a local address (so just make sure your not getting your house sprayed for termites)!!! Believe it or not, the Galaxy Motel on S. Orange Blossom Trail used to give out punch cards, when you got all ten stars on it punched out you got a free room,,,I got to nine when they cracked down.

Back