Has anyone else married their ' BBC bull"?

Alissa

Female
I'm Alissa, and have made some nice friends over the years on this site. Members here were a big help when I was married to my first husband and going through an unplanned pregnancy from my bull. My ex demanded I have an abortion or he would divorce me, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Fortunately, the baby's *******, who was then my lover, stepped up in an amazing way and supported me, both emotionally and financially during my pregnancy. Little did I know then, he was already in love with me but it took me time to get there. He's now the love of my life!
We are now married with two little boys and another baby on the way. I would love to meet couples in my area (N. Virginia) who have maybe had the same experience.

I'm Alissa, and have made some nice friends over the years on this site. Members here were a big help when I was married to my first husband and going through an unplanned pregnancy from my bull. My ex demanded I have an abortion or he would divorce me, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Fortunately, the baby's *******, who was then my lover, stepped up in an amazing way and supported me, both emotionally and financially during my pregnancy. Little did I know then, he was already in love with me but it took me time to get there. He's now the love of my life!
We are now married with two little boys and another baby on the way. I would love to meet couples in my area (N. Virginia) who have maybe had the same experience.
Amazing :inlove::inlove:

BRAVO!!!! I wish more women on this site followed this example!! And any lucky Bulls out there that have amazing women like that too!!!

Back