Anyone else here become your wife's baby?

26 white boi cuck, been with my wife for almost 10 years total...never penetrated her with my "peepee" thats what she calls it... She keeps me locked in chastity 24/7 and she makes me wear diapers 24/7. she treats me like a little kid, we even have separate bedrooms, I have an early bed time, she checks and changes me no matter where we are or who we are with... It's embarrassing. It's even worse now that she has a black BF.

My wife makes me refer to her as "mommy" at all times. my mommy even has babysitters for me when she goes out on dates with real men. She started having one guy come around the house pretty regularly. the other day she told me I am now to refer to him as "Daddy" whenever he is here. the first day that daddy showed up at the house, mommy was changing my diaper in the living room when there was a knock at the door. she left me mid diaper change to answer the door and this large black man walked in. he took one look at me and just laughed. I see you weren't kidding, he really isn't a threat to me, look at that tiny little peepee, no wonder you keep him in diapers. he said to my mommy. she finished my diaper change and I went back to watching cartoons in the living room while they made their way to her bedroom.

Attachments

• ME Baby.jpg
    ME Baby.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 25
Back