Has anybody came while simply sucking a BBC?

Persianbttm

Male
From
DC, US
The first time I sucked a bbc I came without even touching my cock I was so turned on. I think this makes me a natural sub for bbc. I think I was designed to bottom for dominant men. Anybody feel like this or know in your heart of hearts you were designed to take care of a dominant man when a woman isn’t around?

The first time I sucked a bbc I came without even touching my cock I was so turned on. I think this makes me a natural sub for bbc. I think I was designed to bottom for dominant men. Anybody feel like this or know in your heart of hearts you were designed to take care of a dominant man when a woman isn’t around?
I have. the first time i sucked a BBC i came in aboiut 5 min. I was so surprised. i knew that it would not be my last.

I can cum while sucking cock, especially if i'm on my knees with his hand at the back of my head as he's about to cum. I find it really hard not to play with my cock while sucking our friend, so i'll usually tweak his nipples, caress his balls or finger his ass, just so I don't touch myself.
Occasionally he'll reach down to grab my cock or balls and i'll cum immediately.

I came just seeing two black men looking at my bikini clad wife sunbathing.

oh my, I remember my first few time - my little clit was soooo HARD suc'n my man off

Back