Has any white woman wanted to be in a black master's harem?

Thanks for your opinion. It is a help that I appreciate.
Respecting the rules of the BBC, the hierarchy it is clear, the Alpha Black Male, is who to be over all, at the top of the group's pyramid. Second, two large Black Male, with the possibility of promotion, someday to Alpha and who are now supporting the Alpha.
Level 3: the young black group of males, who will learn from their superiors and have limited access to females (you are not allowed copulate with white females) but be pleased by the white females

In position 4, be the dominant black female, she control the white females and impose discipline and punishment if necessary.

In 5 place of the Pyramid, all the white females of the group within the breeding females, who can only mark preferences, is number 1, the great Alpha Black Male and they, assume and accept all decisions or privileges of the Head of the group.
If any of the white females, show jealousy, bad behavior, indiscipline (being punished and humiliated by the Black female) so that it assumes, that in the group, they are only females, for to please black males, only that, without privileges.

The white and submissive cuckold husband, just take on domestic chores, that they are assigned. Food and resources
His reward is to enjoy seeing his wives be used and fucked by the black Males.
They also be under the domain ofBlack Female dominant, for what you want.

That is the initial idea, of the structure of the Group.

What do you think? Thanks for your interest. Alice :blackgrimace: :sex::blackheart::giggle:

Attachments

• tumblr_pdl7ooE5HP1sr7n27o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pdl7ooE5HP1sr7n27o1_1280.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 80
  • dsyPpC_Y.jpg
    dsyPpC_Y.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 82
  • bruno17-029.jpg
    bruno17-029.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 79
  • 1a5bb59d906d0466c5146e89e8aa18d0--black-goddess-dominatrix.jpg
    1a5bb59d906d0466c5146e89e8aa18d0--black-goddess-dominatrix.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 81
  • bd_664.jpg
    bd_664.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 333493758.jpg
    333493758.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 107
If all women genuinely lezzed each other there would be no jealousy. (y) (y) (y) (y)

All white females are required to serve and be ready to be used.
The code of the blackened females does not admit any privilege, only obedience, submission and surrender, to serve the Black Males.

If any of the females, break the rules, will be punished by the dominant Black female

Attachments

• 15175_hogtied_11.jpg
    15175_hogtied_11.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 217057_04big.jpg
    217057_04big.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 89
All white females are required to serve and be ready to be used.
The code of the blackened females does not admit any privilege, only obedience, submission and surrender, to serve the Black Males.

If any of the females, break the rules, will be punished by the dominant Black female
I like your thoughts but there should be a harem of bisexual White women that genuinely have lesbian affection for each other for every individual Black guy that owns them in my opinion.

Last edited:
Wife's bull see's two other married women. They know about each other, but don't particularly like each other. My wife is third on the hierarchy, sometimes lower if her bull has a regular gf.
If I was that Black guy it would be my policy that all women in my harem have genuine lesbian feelings for each other otherwise I'd dump her. That way the women would not be bitchy towards each other as they genuinely love each other and make any FMF3SUMs explosive! ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

Would love to know if any white female has ever fantasized or actually desired to be in a black master's harem? To be just one of his white women and serve him when he desires.
Do any married white women have this fantasy?
Has anybody actually lived this type of lifestyle?
Of course NOT

I like your thoughts but there should be a harem of bisexual White women that genuinely have lesbian affection for each other for every Black guy that owns them in my opinion.

All right, (y)

Some of them, surely they would be bisexual. I, as a female, enjoy having sex with another woman, is different from fucking a man. Very good contribution STIFFBBC, so be better also for white females.
Required ? I think that mating between the females, should be spontaneous, some would do it frequently, and others search foreplay sex with the handsome young males, or with some of the Alpha BBC secondary

Attachments

• _Outdoor_1252023624.jpg
    _Outdoor_1252023624.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 165_1000.jpg
    165_1000.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 71
  • group-of-girls-from-behind-amazing-asses-10.jpg
    group-of-girls-from-behind-amazing-asses-10.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 111
All right, (y)

Some of them, surely they would be bisexual. I, as a female, enjoy having sex with another woman, is different from fucking a man. Very good contribution STIFFBBC, so be better also for white females.
Required ? I think that mating between the females, should be spontaneous, some would do it frequently, and others search foreplay sex with the handsome young males, or with some of the Alpha BBC secondary
Lesbianism should be mandatory for all women in the harem because jealousy would no longer be an issue as all combinations of that Black guy and all of the White women love each other. In fact women could stick up for each other questioning their Master as to why some women are not fucked enough? That would certain be preferable to being a referee breaking up fights between the women or bitchiness issues between the women as well @Alicebitch. Plus it's tremendous you are bisexual as all women should. (y) (y) (y) ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍?

Thanks for your opinion. It is a help that I appreciate.
Respecting the rules of the BBC, the hierarchy it is clear, the Alpha Black Male, is who to be over all, at the top of the group's pyramid. Second, two large Black Male, with the possibility of promotion, someday to Alpha and who are now supporting the Alpha.
Level 3: the young black group of males, who will learn from their superiors and have limited access to females (you are not allowed copulate with white females) but be pleased by the white females

In position 4, be the dominant black female, she control the white females and impose discipline and punishment if necessary.

In 5 place of the Pyramid, all the white females of the group within the breeding females, who can only mark preferences, is number 1, the great Alpha Black Male and they, assume and accept all decisions or privileges of the Head of the group.
If any of the white females, show jealousy, bad behavior, indiscipline (being punished and humiliated by the Black female) so that it assumes, that in the group, they are only females, for to please black males, only that, without privileges.

The white and submissive cuckold husband, just take on domestic chores, that they are assigned. Food and resources
His reward is to enjoy seeing his wives be used and fucked by the black Males.
They also be under the domain ofBlack Female dominant, for what you want.

That is the initial idea, of the structure of the Group.

What do you think? Thanks for your interest. Alice :blackgrimace: :sex::blackheart::giggle:
Do you see this 'group' getting together on weekends etc for role-play, or do you see it as having a more permanent basis? By more permanent I mean that when the group is apart and everybody is going about their daily lives, all group members still enact their given roles.

Do you see this 'group' getting together on weekends etc for role-play, or do you see it as having a more permanent basis? By more permanent I mean that when the group is apart and everybody is going about their daily lives, all group members still enact their given roles.

In principle, I saw it as a hot adventure on vacation, to share and function as a Group every day together.

But your proposal that it is a Weekend Group, is very interesting and more possible. Your proposition is interesting.

Tell me, the best thing is that together provide ideas

Attachments

• 2015 Bebi house of the slaves IMG_078.jpg
    2015 Bebi house of the slaves IMG_078.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 106
In principle, I saw it as a hot adventure on vacation, to share and function as a Group every day together.

But your proposal that it is a Weekend Group, is very interesting and more possible. Your proposition is interesting.

Tell me, the best thing is that together provide ideas
I think putting a group together for a vacation or a weekend is possible. A vacation appears more of a one-off event whereas the weekend alternative enables the group to get together more frequently and build up relations over time.

I love some of your ideas for the group. The dominance hierarchy is very interesting. Some of it is very primal and animalistic and that gives it a very erotic and taboo feeling.

Lesbianism should be mandatory for all women in the harem because jealousy would no longer be an issue as all combinations of that Black guy and all of the White women love each other. In fact women could stick up for each other questioning their Master as to why some women are not fucked enough? That would certain be preferable to being a referee breaking up fights between the women or bitchiness issues between the women as well @Alicebitch. Plus it's tremendous you are bisexual as all women should. (y) (y) (y) ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍?

Would not it be better to increase the number of young black males?

Although they will not be allowed to copulate with the white girls they can use them in many ways, all those who wish
except copulation, they can fuck their mouths, eat their pussies, tie and whip the white females ... everything.

Attachments

• 358708428.jpg
    358708428.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 66-becka-2015-bdsmbitche 66 000001 0007 .jpg
    66-becka-2015-bdsmbitche 66 000001 0007 .jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 105
I think putting a group together for a vacation or a weekend is possible. A vacation appears more of a one-off event whereas the weekend alternative enables the group to get together more frequently and build up relations over time.

I love some of your ideas for the group. The dominance hierarchy is very interesting. Some of it is very primal and animalistic and that gives it a very erotic and taboo feeling.

I try to create a group relationship, in a way of ******* pyramid, as in primates.
It is a daring and exciting role, returning to the tribes or that of the first humans, where the female is only the element to be used by the males and for breeding,
In addition to many games of domination and submission with the females, to the great pleasure of the submissives anddominant, in this role, the great Black males.

Your ideas and contributions are very interesting.

Propose everything that could be positive to increase the hot and daring tabu of the regressive game. Thank you :p :lips::lips:

Attachments

• tumblr_p4qlapmjeO1x6axd5o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_p4qlapmjeO1x6axd5o1_500.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 101
Well,!

I feel flattered, I love alone, sex with black men.
I want you to fuck me, very deep and hard continuously, in privacy or outdoors, my pink hot pussy, mouth swallow and if you want, also my tight white ass, until I faint happy and exhausted with pleasure and filled with your creamy and sweet cum of great black male ... oh yes, I want it.

Do you already have a white wife, or are you single? out of curiosity
I'm not jealous and I like to share.

I do not have children yet. Your proposal of breeding a beautiful black baby, I have to think, but it is something that may ask you. :rolleyes::giggle::sex::blackheart:

Back