Has any white woman wanted to be in a black master's harem?

OMG .... is a hard and big Black Cock. I love the African Black Bulls.

I would go crazy with pleasure, riding that Dick hars, until dying of pleasure like a white bitch in heat, Hummmm
I'd be on all fours behind her looking up into her wonderful asshole and watching their the love cream run down his leg

Very sexy pics.
I think being in a black man's harem is a very exciting idea and great for role-play. It enables the black man to role-play being a dominant master and the white female of being totally submissive. If there's a white cuck involved too, it enables him to be the beta male and see his white wife/gf submit to the black alpha male.
Of course, I'm not talking of a real world harem where women are ****** into the harem, rather one where all participants enter the scenario of their own volition and leave of their own volition.

While the thought of being in a black man's harem has definite appeal, additional thinking makes it not for me. Why would I want to share a delicious masculine body and thick black cock with other women when I can have one all to myself? Or better, why just one when I can be slutty and have many black lovers? I want to be in control of who, where, and when I fuck AND then give over control when I'm being fucked.

Back