Has any white woman wanted to be in a black master's harem?

I wonder if some white women have seen that a particular cult has had a big black leader and then joined on this basis? Convincing themselves that they are joining for more spiritual reasons, but really craving sex with a dominant black man.
Certainly they have! We humans have a great capacity for rationalizing, so that we convince ourselves we are doing something for a righteous reason when desire is really the driving ******* behind our behavior.

It's not just in cults, either. Why do you think many white women volunteer to work in political campaigns for black candidates? It's not so much their civicmindedness as it is their hope to be rewarded sensually by the candidate or one of his or her black supporters.

As a submissive who loves to be dominated and controlled, this is a huge fantasy. I have had a few dreams where I’m part of a breeding commune, where us white ladies are made to serve and breed with black men. We have their babies and help raise the other babies. It’s kind of a sci fi thing because it takes place on a spaceship or another planet, weird, I know. But the main aspect is we are made to be sexual servants and controlled

Certainly they have! We humans have a great capacity for rationalizing, so that we convince ourselves we are doing something for a righteous reason when desire is really the driving ******* behind our behavior.

It's not just in cults, either. Why do you think many white women volunteer to work in political campaigns for black candidates? It's not so much their civicmindedness as it is their hope to be rewarded sensually by the candidate or one of his or her black supporters.

I've seen it in college and since then -- white girls and white women signing up for political campaigns, to help with volunteer work, to aid athletes. They want to get close to the black guy in charge or get close with other black males in the group.

Women act different when black guys are around, and that's a fact. It starts when they're young, even in middle school. White girls are completely different around black boys than they are around whitebois.

As a submissive who loves to be dominated and controlled, this is a huge fantasy. I have had a few dreams where I’m part of a breeding commune, where us white ladies are made to serve and breed with black men. We have their babies and help raise the other babies. It’s kind of a sci fi thing because it takes place on a spaceship or another planet, weird, I know. But the main aspect is we are made to be sexual servants and controlled
It's great to know white women, like yourself, fantasize about being part of a breeding commune where you are bred by big black men. Even as a white male I find this fantasy such a turn-on. White women are willingly surrendering to the bigger more dominant black men, while the smaller, weaker white men look on powerless and humiliated.

An erotic and primal circumstance for all concerned - even the humiliated white men.

It's great to know white women, like yourself, fantasize about being part of a breeding commune where you are bred by big black men. Even as a white male I find this fantasy such a turn-on. White women are willingly surrendering to the bigger more dominant black men, while the smaller, weaker white men look on powerless and humiliated.

An erotic and primal circumstance for all concerned - even the humiliated white men.
I love that this turns you on .

Worse than turn me on, the thought of white women willingly submitting and being bred by black men, drives me wild! Even more so if one of them was my wife or girlfriend.
Drives me crazy, too hehe. Nothing better. I want every fine white girl and woman I see to get with a black guy and let him fuck her and breed her. Every time my gf gets blacked, I live the fantasy of him knocking her up.

not so weird if you find the right people you could do it here

Yes! My wife fantasizes about being owned by a Black gang. She's kept in the Kingpin's mansion and lays around the pool sucking Black cock all day.
So sexy when white women talk about being 'owned' by black men and black gangs, or wanting to be in an alpha black man's harem. Even sexier if it's your white wife though! Congratulations on having such a sexy wife and a strong relationship enabling her to disclose her most initmate desires.

Thanks for your opinion. It is a help that I appreciate.
Respecting the rules of the BBC, the hierarchy it is clear, the Alpha Black Male, is who to be over all, at the top of the group's pyramid. Second, two large Black Male, with the possibility of promotion, someday to Alpha and who are now supporting the Alpha.
Level 3: the young black group of males, who will learn from their superiors and have limited access to females (you are not allowed copulate with white females) but be pleased by the white females

In position 4, be the dominant black female, she control the white females and impose discipline and punishment if necessary.

In 5 place of the Pyramid, all the white females of the group within the breeding females, who can only mark preferences, is number 1, the great Alpha Black Male and they, assume and accept all decisions or privileges of the Head of the group.
If any of the white females, show jealousy, bad behavior, indiscipline (being punished and humiliated by the Black female) so that it assumes, that in the group, they are only females, for to please black males, only that, without privileges.

The white and submissive cuckold husband, just take on domestic chores, that they are assigned. Food and resources
His reward is to enjoy seeing his wives be used and fucked by the black Males.
They also be under the domain ofBlack Female dominant, for what you want.

That is the initial idea, of the structure of the Group.

What do you think? Thanks for your interest. Alice :blackgrimace: :sex::blackheart::giggle:
I think we definitely have to work about that, but serious people only

I see other men, but my husband and I have maintained a relationship with the same very dominant bull for over 7 years now. We met him by a chance encounter - or so we thought - and it has continued through the very bumpy years. He insisted on a relationship that was long term and he . . . drove a very hard bargain. When he calls, I am always available to him. We have children with him. He has a key to our home. We have met his wife on numerous occasions, although she hates me. From time to time, he uses our relationship to indulge his more heathenistic urges - often in the service of his friends and family.
You had his black babies?

Back