Has any white woman wanted to be in a black master's harem?

I fantasise about this from the cuck's perspective - having a partner who is black owned by a black bull who owns other couples too. I think it may strike a chord with some white females too - as well as repulsing others!
I have these thoughts too. The cuckolds of the harem wives would bond in their common situation. In some controlled situations, the cuckolds would share the cuckold duties, caring for needs of all the wives of the harem.

ADDING: The bull would chose the cuckold husband who is best for particular roles (bathing/shaving/dressing/aftercare/cleanup) and cuckolds would compete for their favorite role.

Last edited:
I have these thoughts too. The cuckolds of the harem wives would bond in their common situation. In some controlled situations, the cuckolds would share the cuckold duties, caring for needs of all the wives of the harem.

ADDING: The bull would chose the cuckold husband who is best for particular roles (bathing/shaving/dressing/aftercare/cleanup) and cuckolds would compete for their favorite role.
I like this situation because it really emphasizes that the black master is in charge and is the dominant alpha male. Plus it gives the white wives/gfs opportunities to interact or meet other such wives/gfs and discuss the lifestyle, black bulls etc.
It's an exciting fantasy but not sure if anyone has lived it or wants to?

Just one of many kinky interracial scenarios I fantasize about now and again! Wouldn't really want it to come true but it's exciting to think of a dominant black male having numerous white females who are under his control.

Back