Has any white woman wanted to be in a black master's harem?

There seems to be a lot of stories about harems, so it appears to be a popular fantasy. I think adding the interracial element makes it more exciting and taboo, especially if the women in the harem are white and the master is black.

My Holy Master has 3 cuckold couples and 2 white women. We all belong to Him and we are aware that if Master is not in one's house He visits another woman or couple. We all do an intense interviews with candidates for 2 more women or couples. The goal is that our Holy Master could have different woman on every week day. We women of our Master don't like each other. We only show respect and behave correctly. Each of us is jealous and angry when Master visits the other one woman but we are happy that our Master doesn't have to watch the same pussy all the time. He is the most important Person in the world for each of us so we all would do a lot of things in order to make Master happy.

Greetings from Poland. Kasia the wife

My Holy Master has 3 cuckold couples and 2 white women. We all belong to Him and we are aware that if Master is not in one's house He visits another woman or couple. We all do an intense interviews with candidates for 2 more women or couples. The goal is that our Holy Master could have different woman on every week day. We women of our Master don't like each other. We only show respect and behave correctly. Each of us is jealous and angry when Master visits the other one woman but we are happy that our Master doesn't have to watch the same pussy all the time. He is the most important Person in the world for each of us so we all would do a lot of things in order to make Master happy.

Greetings from Poland. Kasia the wife
If I was the Master that owned you I'd order the women to lez each other so that there won't be any jealousy issues between the women and that you women would get along as well, otherwise good job. ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

Last edited:
If I was the Master that owned you I'd order the women to lez each other so that there won't be any jealous issues between the women and that you women would get along as well, otherwise good job. ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?
Very good idea! Thank You very much Sir! Kasia

Very good idea! Thank You very much Sir! Kasia
Glad you like and once the women develop genuine lesbian feelings for each other together (where the women privately would want to meet with each other as well also) you would give your Master tremendous FMF3SUMs where He would absolutely love the lezzing between the women. ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

An alternative idea could be to create a group to recreate and love that basic idea of belonging to the haren of a Black Owner.
I think of an organized game, within a group that could be created.
They would form the Owner Black and Alpha Male (in the style of a group of primates) where the Alpha Male would have the exclusive privilege of mating with all the females of the group-haren.

So that all white females (or of another race) do not get bored or feel little seduced and enjoyed by the males and wish to belong to the group, would be necessary to have other younger blacks, to interact with females (except fuck them, without Alpha Male's permission)

Everything else, please them, touch them, make them suck their black dicks, and they the white females, also please the young males with caresses, washing them, letting themselves lick their white and sweet pussies, asses or breasts.

A role play like this, that possible to organize.
Determine a time, for example a month, living together in group, like the primates and if it is hot and daring for all, Owner and Alpha Male, submissive females, white or oriental, and for the black youth, disciples of the Alpha Male.

Gather everyone in the best possible place, for this role play (an Island, quiet forest or another place and there to camp for a month, or the time you decide, to make that daring and extremely curly fantasy come true.

The role of the horned husband, who wish to witness the day to day of the group, take care of tasks and logistics, as servants without access to the females, under penalty of being punished.

My basic idea is this that I propose. I am one of the white females of the group, I am submissive and white woman.

We try to build such a group to experiment together for a few weeks or the stipulated time to test.

For example, renting a cabin in the forests of Costa Rica is economical, safe and quiet, for
all the hot amusements of the group

Attachments

• 13bc3fa0a190d13cfdcd827750534ae8.jpg
    13bc3fa0a190d13cfdcd827750534ae8.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 001537-01.jpg
    001537-01.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 36
  • b371c2543a8ee1821056b73127b92faa--gorilla-gorilla-silverback-gorilla.jpg
    b371c2543a8ee1821056b73127b92faa--gorilla-gorilla-silverback-gorilla.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 86996889_b_09_05_2012_15_05_24_41989003.jpg
    86996889_b_09_05_2012_15_05_24_41989003.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 19
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 18
  • mountain-gorillas-mating-science-photo-library.jpg
    mountain-gorillas-mating-science-photo-library.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 01-becka-2014-enforcedbbc 09 000001 0002 2015 Becha Zanzibar extreme adventure IMG_2881.jpg.jpg
    01-becka-2014-enforcedbbc 09 000001 0002 2015 Becha Zanzibar extreme adventure IMG_2881.jpg.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 55
  • zz-becka-2015-zanzibarslaveslut zz 000001 0002.jpg
    zz-becka-2015-zanzibarslaveslut zz 000001 0002.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Becka con bebe.jpg
    Becka con bebe.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 43-becka-2016-slavebitchereal 43 000001 0002 becka kidnapped Somalia white slave - unlabelled.jpg
    43-becka-2016-slavebitchereal 43 000001 0002 becka kidnapped Somalia white slave - unlabelled.jpg
    869.1 KB · Views: 73
An alternative idea could be to create a group to recreate and love that basic idea of belonging to the haren of a Black Owner.
They would form the Owner Black and Alpha Male (in the style of a group of primates) where the Alpha Male would have the exclusive privilege of mating with all the females of the group-haren.

So that all white females (or of another race) do not get bored or feel little seduced and enjoyed by the males and wish to belong to the group, would be necessary to have other younger blacks, to interact with females (except fuck them, without Alpha Male's permission)

Everything else, please them, touch them, make them suck their black dicks, and they the white females, also please the young males with caresses, washing them, letting themselves lick their white and sweet pussies, asses or breasts.

Determine a time, for example a month, living together in group, like the primates and if it is hot and daring for all, Owner and Alpha Male, submissive females, white or oriental, and for the black youth, disciples of the Alpha Male.

Gather everyone in the best possible place, for this role play (an Island, quiet forest or another place and there to camp for a month, or the time you decide, to make that daring and extremely curly fantasy come true.

The role of the horned husband, who wish to witness the day to day of the group, take care of tasks and logistics, as servants without access to the females, under penalty of being punished.

My basic idea is this that I propose. I am one of the white females of the group, I am submissive and white woman.

We try to build such a group to experiment together for a few weeks or the stipulated time to test.

For example, renting a cabin in the forests of Costa Rica is economical, safe and quiet, for

Please
Those who are attracted, for this daring idea, BBC and white bitchs, think only the initial idea that I expose.
Also be important, that people who are interested to participate, to say that you wish to be part, what role to be, Alpha Male, young BBC, white female or husband collaborator in the tasks. Naughty and hot lovers thanks

Attachments

• 9223401_orig.jpg
    9223401_orig.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 87

A group of white cuckold couples meeting up with a black master and a few other black bulls for harem role-play does sound extremely exciting. The black master dictates the rules regarding who can fuck who and he has primary sexual access to all the white females, and the white cucks are their only to facilitate his demands and wishes.
An extremely exciting thought - I don't know if this has been done like this? But it appears there have been numerous interracial cuckold parties where black men fuck the white wives and the white cucks serve as requested.

A group of white cuckold couples meeting up with a black master and a few other black bulls for harem role-play does sound extremely exciting. The black master dictates the rules regarding who can fuck who and he has primary sexual access to all the white females, and the white cucks are their only to facilitate his demands and wishes.
An extremely exciting thought - I don't know if this has been done like this? But it appears there have been numerous interracial cuckold parties where black men fuck the white wives and the white cucks serve as requested.

What to think dear couple. We try all together, organize people who want to participate and form the group to determine, dates (holidays?
places, and meet all together, each person in your role?

It could be something unforgettable, to enjoy to the fullest all, the Alpha Black Male, the Young Blacks subordinated to him, the wives, in our role as slaves and white submissives and the husbands, as servants, seeing as the white females they mate and are fucked by who decides the Alpha Male of the "Haren" or "Group of humans", :threesome: :love::sex:

If someone has been offended, for representing in the pictures, the "group" that we wish, as gorillas, has been for look for a coexistence in a group, similar which we could get with the exciting, and perverse cuckold game.

Tell me your opinion please. (y):lips:

Hello daring friends

Why can not we organize, and create a Group of people, good black bulls, white hot wife, and their horned husbands.

There are so many amazing and fascinating hot and daring games. We organize one?

Who is encouraged to start creating that Kinky Group !! (there are so many possibilities of daring games) that comic is only curly sample :p :blackgrimace:

Attachments

• Fansadox-407---Feather---Island-Adventure-016.jpg
    Fansadox-407---Feather---Island-Adventure-016.jpg
    562 KB · Views: 93
  • Fansadox-407---Feather---Island-Adventure-029.jpg
    Fansadox-407---Feather---Island-Adventure-029.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Fansadox-407---Feather---Island-Adventure-031.jpg
    Fansadox-407---Feather---Island-Adventure-031.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Fansadox-407---Feather---Island-Adventure-043.jpg
    Fansadox-407---Feather---Island-Adventure-043.jpg
    600.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Fansadox-407---Feather---Island-Adventure-044.jpg
    Fansadox-407---Feather---Island-Adventure-044.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 91
Hello daring friends

Why can not we organize, and create a Group of people, good black bulls, white hot wife, and their horned husbands.

There are so many amazing and fascinating hot and daring games. We organize one?

Who is encouraged to start creating that Kinky Group !! (there are so many possibilities of daring games) that comic is only curly sample :p :blackgrimace:
Would this group be temporary arrangement? Like a weekend at a resort? Or are you thinking of something more permanent?

I was thinking in one or two weeks in a isolated house in the forest to be able to have the maximum of privacy for the group, of daring and hot fun,
to enjoy inner sex or in outdoor.

Nothing is still decided. We must decide among all the best place to gather us, and the days we want all share, fucking without discarding.

Your opinion is important.

We have opened a specific thread for this topic. Alice
Take a look
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-with-an-alfa-black-bull.156756/#post-2361886

Attachments

• b_cashew11-1024x682.jpg
    b_cashew11-1024x682.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 67
Back