Has any white woman wanted to be in a black master's harem?

I see other men, but my husband and I have maintained a relationship with the same very dominant bull for over 7 years now. We met him by a chance encounter - or so we thought - and it has continued through the very bumpy years. He insisted on a relationship that was long term and he . . . drove a very hard bargain. When he calls, I am always available to him. We have children with him. He has a key to our home. We have met his wife on numerous occasions, although she hates me. From time to time, he uses our relationship to indulge his more heathenistic urges - often in the service of his friends and family.

I see other men, but my husband and I have maintained a relationship with the same very dominant bull for over 7 years now. We met him by a chance encounter - or so we thought - and it has continued through the very bumpy years. He insisted on a relationship that was long term and he . . . drove a very hard bargain. When he calls, I am always available to him. We have children with him. He has a key to our home. We have met his wife on numerous occasions, although she hates me. From time to time, he uses our relationship to indulge his more heathenistic urges - often in the service of his friends and family.
Quite a complex and deep relationship with your black bull, but a very intriguing one. Are you happy with the arrangement or do you regret it? Was part of the bargain driven by your bull to allow him to get you pregnant? Would love to know more.

Quite a complex and deep relationship with your black bull, but a very intriguing one. Are you happy with the arrangement or do you regret it? Was part of the bargain driven by your bull to allow him to get you pregnant? Would love to know more.

The twins that we had with him initially were unplanned. We were involved au natural, but I was on the pill and was not concerned. That changed our lifestyle significantly. Our baby - our youngest - that we have with him, he and I planned without consulting my husband. I wanted another. I wanted another with him, and it seemed oh so right. And, it truly was.

I should put the story of how we met him up, but for now . . . the abbreviated version. We were out of town and looking for some fun. We asked a hotel desk clerk for some ideas on some strip clubs we go to that would be welcoming to couples and also have a nice interracial mix. He arranged for a town car for us and sent us to the perfect one.

Well, as it turned out, he was very intrigued by us and made an extra phone call to a gentleman he was acquainted with. Well, Darnell showed up at the club with some police officer friends of his, and, long story short, we ended up back at our hotel with them. The next morning he made sure to get a look at my driver's license in my purse, and a week later we were seeing him in our home.

No, I don't regret it. It has been indescribable.

The twins that we had with him initially were unplanned. We were involved au natural, but I was on the pill and was not concerned. That changed our lifestyle significantly. Our baby - our youngest - that we have with him, he and I planned without consulting my husband. I wanted another. I wanted another with him, and it seemed oh so right. And, it truly was.

I should put the story of how we met him up, but for now . . . the abbreviated version. We were out of town and looking for some fun. We asked a hotel desk clerk for some ideas on some strip clubs we go to that would be welcoming to couples and also have a nice interracial mix. He arranged for a town car for us and sent us to the perfect one.

Well, as it turned out, he was very intrigued by us and made an extra phone call to a gentleman he was acquainted with. Well, Darnell showed up at the club with some police officer friends of his, and, long story short, we ended up back at our hotel with them. The next morning he made sure to get a look at my driver's license in my purse, and a week later we were seeing him in our home.

No, I don't regret it. It has been indescribable.
I'm so interested and eager to find out more about your relationship with your black bull and how it developed. I have an incredibly strong and overpowering interest in white wives breeding black - it quite literally drives me wild! Would love to know more, including your thoughts, reasons and motivations for breeding black, especially without your hubby's consent.

Damn! You guys are living the IR cuck lifestyle to the full!

Never really thought about it, but it is an idea I can play with
Umm, yes! I'm sure you can enjoy enacting this fantasy with your white bf/hubby. Just make sure he is very very submissive to you and your sexual desires. The next step is finding a dominant black man to be submissive to - exciting times ahead, possibly.

I have often thought of my wife being in a harem of black owned hot wives and me being kept as the harem eunuch to wash and help dress them as their master requires
Yes, it's interesting how a dominant alpha black male brings out submissive feelings in some white males as well as many white females. Even so far as making white males wan to prepare their wives for him of their own volition.

What this thread is missing is the acknowledging of trap house harems. An early snowbunny i spoke to online (and another one down the line) basically lived in a gang type situation ...subservient to a dominant Black male (who was involved in a couple of shady operations) alongside his other girls. These were not hotwives but girls who preferred black men. He would share them with other men, or pimp them out. She would tell me all sorts of lurid things that would occur that frankly blew my mind. In retrospect some of it crossed the line and could be considered abuse. I would ask her honestly if he wanted to leave and she considered it many times, but was infatuated with the leader. She was into thugs, it was that era.

The closest thing in mainstream media that seemed even close to it was, I hate to say it, the R.Kelly situation.

Eventually my friend left/escaped that house (and i mean escaped - she changed phone numbers and didnt communicate with me or go online for a year), with another member of the guys crew, and they settled down.

Funny story...swear im not making this up - last i heard of them, they were together with the ******* (this girl popped out ******* from multiple baby daddies) and a live in gay lover ...the new man is bi. Not only that but her new man (a distant relative of the guy that owned the harem, which may explain these dominant tendencies), actually "owned" a white/spanish couple from the same apartment complex. The neighbor girlfriend cheated on her bf with him one day in the apartment, and then another day the neighbor boyfriend came over and gave his mouth/ass up to him...so both the neighbor guy and gal were all torn up inside wondering if the other would find out they were cheating when in reality they were both getting dicked down by the same BBC!

I know it seems outlandish but most of the stories she told me about her life I can't even repeat on here, so I actually believe that last part.

Long story short...harems are real my friends, but you may want to be careful what you wish for, so tread lightly. I don't know if they are as common now (frankly i cant see this new generation of skinny young men pulling this off, also the surveillance state is so much more advanced) but the R.kelly story definitely reminded me of my old friend who I've lost touch with.

I have these thoughts too. The cuckolds of the harem wives would bond in their common situation. In some controlled situations, the cuckolds would share the cuckold duties, caring for needs of all the wives of the harem.

ADDING: The bull would chose the cuckold husband who is best for particular roles (bathing/shaving/dressing/aftercare/cleanup) and cuckolds would compete for their favorite role.
Yes would be nice to share cleaning duties, even all the cuck hubbies hand washing the wives underwear and lingerie, ironing the bulls clothes and shining his clothes, they could bond

What this thread is missing is the acknowledging of trap house harems. An early snowbunny i spoke to online (and another one down the line) basically lived in a gang type situation ...subservient to a dominant Black male (who was involved in a couple of shady operations) alongside his other girls. These were not hotwives but girls who preferred black men. He would share them with other men, or pimp them out. She would tell me all sorts of lurid things that would occur that frankly blew my mind. In retrospect some of it crossed the line and could be considered abuse. I would ask her honestly if he wanted to leave and she considered it many times, but was infatuated with the leader. She was into thugs, it was that era.

The closest thing in mainstream media that seemed even close to it was, I hate to say it, the R.Kelly situation.

Eventually my friend left/escaped that house (and i mean escaped - she changed phone numbers and didnt communicate with me or go online for a year), with another member of the guys crew, and they settled down.

Funny story...swear im not making this up - last i heard of them, they were together with the ******* (this girl popped out ******* from multiple baby daddies) and a live in gay lover ...the new man is bi. Not only that but her new man (a distant relative of the guy that owned the harem, which may explain these dominant tendencies), actually "owned" a white/spanish couple from the same apartment complex. The neighbor girlfriend cheated on her bf with him one day in the apartment, and then another day the neighbor boyfriend came over and gave his mouth/ass up to him...so both the neighbor guy and gal were all torn up inside wondering if the other would find out they were cheating when in reality they were both getting dicked down by the same BBC!

I know it seems outlandish but most of the stories she told me about her life I can't even repeat on here, so I actually believe that last part.

Long story short...harems are real my friends, but you may want to be careful what you wish for, so tread lightly. I don't know if they are as common now (frankly i cant see this new generation of skinny young men pulling this off, also the surveillance state is so much more advanced) but the R.kelly story definitely reminded me of my old friend who I've lost touch with.
Yes, I'm sure these situations do occur and are made more likely by the infatuation some white women have for dominant black males. In the harem scenario I'm describing all white women would be willing and in the black man's harem of their own volition, there would be no pressure or threats to join or stay.

However, the example you mentioned and my harem scenario may both tap into a white female psychology and sexuality that involves submitting sexually to big dominant black males.

I hope all worked out well for the lady in your example, and all women who find themselves in similar situations.

Yes, I'm sure these situations do occur and are made more likely by the infatuation some white women have for dominant black males. In the harem scenario I'm describing all white women would be willing and in the black man's harem of their own volition, there would be no pressure or threats to join or stay.

However, the example you mentioned and my harem scenario may both tap into a white female psychology and sexuality that involves submitting sexually to big dominant black males.

I hope all worked out well for the lady in your example, and all women who find themselves in similar situations.

I think it did...she sometimes "relapsed" and had the urge to go back but I think she's stabilized her life and enjoys what she enjoys with her new man.

One thing is for certain that that set of experiences led her to enjoy dominating submissive males and even "turning out" some of them. There was some of that going on as well, as with her old and new Dom.

I think it did...she sometimes "relapsed" and had the urge to go back but I think she's stabilized her life and enjoys what she enjoys with her new man.

One thing is for certain that that set of experiences led her to enjoy dominating submissive males and even "turning out" some of them. There was some of that going on as well, as with her old and new Dom.
That's good! But there's something that white women find so intoxicating and exciting about big dominant black men that you can never be sure that they aren't going to relapse and return to their master. The sexual and psychological thrill of being black dominated by a big black male is so sexually potent.

I asked this question because I would love to partner a white female who wanted something like this while still being supported, loved and cared for by a white cuckold male.

Imagine having a loving, caring and empathic white male has a partner but allowing you to go with the most dominant and powerful black males for sex? Is that not exciting?

From a male perspective, I imagine that women whould find something very sexy and alluring about a big black male that had a harem of white women? I don't know this but only surmising.

Would love to know if any white female has ever fantasized or actually desired to be in a black master's harem? To be just one of his white women and serve him when he desires.
Do any married white women have this fantasy?
Has anybody actually lived this type of lifestyle?
Would a shemale qualify? I've fantasized about it. ? My dicklet won't be able to perform, but I can do the rest. Stefi XOXO

To be one of many in a one-black-man's hareem? That'd be a bad deal - think it through!
Not just for the Black guy and if all the women were bisexual then they all would get along!!! ??‍❤️‍?‍?:lips::sex:?‍❤️‍?‍?:lips:?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

Last edited:
Back