Has any white woman wanted to be in a black master's harem?

The Zulu are always a favourite, but not always black. In an Ottoman turkish harem (another long time favourite) the only black men would eunuchs for example, or when taken by mongols there would be none at all
Interesting. Do you think you'd get more of a thrill from being in a big black man's harem though? Or is just the thought of being in an harem exciting, albeit only in fantasy?

I am a white young female who fantasize and have a desire to be in a (Black or Arab) Master's harem and be one of his white women and serve him when he desires to do so. We should not only be pleasers but also understand that we are meant to be bred by the Master and we should deserve to be with him.

I am actively seeking a ‘home’ where the women can take care of each other when they are not wanted by the Master or in circumstances.
I have three applications that are considered and hope I will be accepted in one of the three harems early next year.

I am alos so keen, that I am on a dating site in a country where it is fully legal

Back