Has any one tried double pussy penetration?

I joined a couple once in Guyton, GA. I was a little skeptical about eating her out but once I got there she had one of the smallest sexiest pussy I have ever seen. So we are fucking and the husband is watching us. When I say the pussy was good Lawd knows it was good. So I tell the husband you watching why don’t you join in and fuck her ass. So we got her spread wide open. All of a sudden he slides in the pussy with me and it was on like donkey Kong for the next 45 mins. Left her ass speechless.

I did it with a white couple in NH, I was their 2nd BBC. They wanted to check a lot of things off their bucket sex list. DP and DVP were on there
hubby had a 4 inch cock, we had already done the DP and he took the ass (for obvious reasons). She rode my cock while he stuffed her ass as much as he could. He busted pretty quick.

I fucked her doggy for awhile till I felt he was getting jealous (p.s he identified as a stag not a cuck)

so when it was time to switch I suggested we get the position out of the way. My first time doing it with another male. ( did a vibrator and my cock be4)

the wife got on top of hubby since in the other position he can’t get in her pussy

once he was inside her, I slid my cock in with his, he was hard while I was getting hard again. Once I fully stiff, We both started stroking, the pressure on my cock was great. it was Like jerking off and fucking at the same time.

Once we got in rhythm,I could feel the wife creaming up and dropping down my balls. Sadly the hubby came quicker than expected. I kept stroking her pussy with his cock still in there.

after that position, hubby was done for the night. I had the wife to my self for another hour before she couldn’t take any more cock

It’s an amazing feeling! I did the DVP 2-3 times with 2 pros whose dicks were long and thick and for quite some time! I crave it all the time but it’s not for everyone. For those males who practice DVP major kuddos to you! Come over please😘😘
You need a BBC for that dvp I'm down

Yes I’ve done it. Amazing experience. 2 guys managed to cum at the exact same time inside me because of the rhythm. Probably one of my best sex experiences to date. Massive BBC cocks too. Hoping for a repeat sometime ;-) I don’t have pics unfortunately but I do have film footage, don’t share that on here though!
Is there a place where you do share?

Back