Playa Mujeres/Cancun March 2024

Any fellas gonna be in the region? I’ll be there with wifey and family, and would love to work out something where I give you a heads up where to meet her and you try to work your magic.

Also wondering if anyone has any experience of your wives hooking up while on vacation specifically in this area.

Any fellas gonna be in the region? I’ll be there with wifey and family, and would love to work out something where I give you a heads up where to meet her and you try to work your magic.

Also wondering if anyone has any experience of your wives hooking up while on vacation specifically in this area.
I shall be at at Playa del Carmen on those dates send me a pic see what we’re looking to get into

Desire Resorts has two locations that offer nude pools/hot tubs, and encourage sex/fucking on day beds around hot tubs or in an area off the dance floor in the late evening. Temptations in Cancun is tame by comparison. But, don't think Desire offers day passes

I will be at the area, my job is in the Costa Mujeres area. 😈

Desire Resorts has two locations that offer nude pools/hot tubs, and encourage sex/fucking on day beds around hot tubs or in an area off the dance floor in the late evening. Temptations in Cancun is tame by comparison. But, don't think Desire offers day passes

We have been to Desire Pearl each of the last 3 years and LOVE it. We are now members there. If you stay at one of their resorts, you can get a day pass to the other. The description of sex there is correct. Message me if interested in any information regarding Desire.

Back