Playa del Carmen March 2023

Yeah yeah I know, not verified, sounds like BS, whatever. I’m legit and hoping you are too.

No experience with the lifestyle and the wife hasn’t seem interested when we’ve talked about it. But she also gets horny as hell after a ******* or two.

So if you’re gonna be in the playa del Carmen area the last week of March, we’ll be down there and if we’re staying at the same resort maybe I can tell you where and when she’ll be there. Best case scenario? A big black bull seduces her and I get to watch him bury his cock repeatedly in her pale, fat white booty.

Nope. We went to punta cana instead. Highlight was telling the wife to go down to the pool while I stayed in the hotel. Spied on her from the room and told her to do slutty things (go up on all fours, give yourself a wedgie, pinch your nipples, etc) while she laid there. Then fucked her brains out when she came back up to the room.

nice. I am going to be in Playa from Wednesday of next week. It would be cool if a couple open to discrete play is staying at my hotel.

Back