Hard Loving

NICK33414

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Any other ladies been fucked so hard by their bull, that you had search for the condom in your snatch. I had a friend the other night put some lube in the condom, and when he was fucking the life out of me it rolled off inside me. I literally had to send in the finger search team to find it and pull it out.

Any other ladies been fucked so hard by their bull, that you had search for the condom in your snatch. I had a friend the other night put some lube in the condom, and when he was fucking the life out of me it rolled off inside me. I literally had to send in the finger search team to find it and pull it out.
just got to like that
brings so many images to ones mind.
in my case dirty ones
love you girl roll on the next one with a little less lube.

Sounds like ur pretty loose ( next in line ) what's ur email and text give me some !

Might as well just bareback him now. Save on the condom search

Happened to me a few times. I love a good pounding though

I have

Back