Hair pulled and pounded hard from the back yes or no ?

Definitely yes, sometimes.
That my Black Bull, order me, his white bitch offered on all fours, lifting my ass for him, asking to be fucked hard by my Black Master, is one of the
more submissive positions and that more bitch make me feel. I as a submissive and white bitch, I love that my Master grab your hair like a mare's reins, and start to drill my ass deep and hard, until I feel their hard balls hit my wet pussy, while telling me dirty words, and he slaps my ass with his free hand, so that I too push my ass against my rider, being fucked, until the orgasms, make my legs tremble, while I feel like filling my guts with hot and creamy cum from Big Bull... Hummm... yeah ! I love

that my Black Master fuck very hard and deep like that, as it should be, dominating me, like a white bitch in heat. :p :sex::blackheart:
Spoken like a true queen of spades!!

Spoken like a true queen of spades!!

I am proud to be a Queen of Spades.
Being a white bitch, only for the BBC, is what I love.

Nothing is so beautiful and give me so much pleasure, like being what I am, a submissive white bitch to serve the wonderful BBC
The white girls that have been blackened by a Black Bull, there is no turning back, we are hot bitch addicted to them.

They are the best :qos::blackheart:?:threesome:

Attachments

• 18 Alice 0300117 gang.jpg
    18 Alice 0300117 gang.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 275
I am proud to be a Queen of Spades.
Being a white bitch, only for the BBC, is what I love.

Nothing is so beautiful and give me so much pleasure, like being what I am, a submissive white bitch to serve the wonderful BBC
The white girls that have been blackened by a Black Bull, there is no turning back, we are hot bitch addicted to them.

They are the best :qos::blackheart:?:threesome:

So great to hear from a black cock whore like you -- such a great fucking bitch for black dick and for any black man who wants you. Your amazing body and attitude is what black guys deserve. Keep offering yourself -- get all that big black dick and serve the boys, you fucking whore!

If I want to be a submissive white bitch of a Black Master or Owner, my inexcusable obligation, is to accept the rules that govern, the behavior of a white slave, to its superior Black.

Those rules, I have not invented them, are written and good bitches and slaves white, know those "inexcusable" rules.

If a white woman, not being willing to accept that, is better.
Do not submit to a Black Master. :rolleyes::p

Attachments

• Certificate IMG_4666 (1).jpg
    Certificate IMG_4666 (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 221
  • Certificate IMG_4667 (1).jpg
    Certificate IMG_4667 (1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 166
  • Certificate IMG_4668 (1).jpg
    Certificate IMG_4668 (1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 184
  • 18 Alice 0900018 submission.jpg
    18 Alice 0900018 submission.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 207
If I want to be a submissive white bitch of a Black Master or Owner, my inexcusable obligation, is to accept the rules that govern, the behavior of a white slave, to its superior Black.

Those rules, I have not invented them, are written and good bitches and slaves white, know those "inexcusable" rules.

If a white woman, not being willing to accept that, is better.
Do not submit to a Black Master. :rolleyes::p
Very well written..love to way you have put it precisely

Pull your hair, pound you and spank you too ? I'd love to TIFFANY you sound like your such a naughty little slut ? :blackgrimace:

Bro, you could sell tickets to us whitebois to watch you treat Tiffany like the naughty fucking slut she is! Love these white girls who want their hair pulled and to be spanked like bad bitches! Of course, it's all while you're fucking them!

Bro, you could sell tickets to us whitebois to watch you treat Tiffany like the naughty fucking slut she is! Love these white girls who want their hair pulled and to be spanked like bad bitches! Of course, it's all while you're fucking them!

Hair pulling, slap on the ass and trash talking, is part of why I’m into that lifestyle, once a week having a different sex experience from what I’m doing with my husband, it’s the motivation for me and the thing that keep me in that lifestyle
Nice Anna and you are fucking hott !! I'd love to get behind that sexy ass of your and do what I do I think this pic kinda gives you an idea of how I play only sluts allowed in my bed .....yea I think you'd love it :blackgrimace::mstickle: ?

Attachments

• WIN_20190101_08_04_48_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190101_08_04_48_Pro.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 112
  • WIN_20181123_03_59_06_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20181123_03_59_06_Pro.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 90
Back