Hair pulled and pounded hard from the back yes or no ?

Someone said that their wife puts her hair up so it doesn't get in the way. I totally agree with her. I'll gather it up and put a scrunchie around it at the back of my head. This serves two purposes. First, it keeps it out of the way regardless as to what position I'm in and second, it gives him a convenient handle to pull back on when I'm mounted on all fours! Definitely a win-win!

Someone said that their wife puts her hair up so it doesn't get in the way. I totally agree with her. I'll gather it up and put a scrunchie around it at the back of my head. This serves two purposes. First, it keeps it out of the way regardless as to what position I'm in and second, it gives him a convenient handle to pull back on when I'm mounted on all fours! Definitely a win-win!
Yes yes win win it is that way !! Any man ( wish it was me ? ) that is lucky / fortunate enough to come across any woman that is that thoughtful ( giving him something to hold onto ) and eager to please should kiss the ground she walks on that day !! lol and his duty is to grab that hair and fuck you senselessly until you cuumm harder than the running waters at Niagra falls ?? splash :mstickle:

Back