Hair pulled and pounded hard from the back yes or no ?

Hair pulling, slap on the ass and trash talking, is part of why I’m into that lifestyle, once a week having a different sex experience from what I’m doing with my husband, it’s the motivation for me and the thing that keep me in that lifestyle
Perfect. You’re an amazing woman! I wish my wife was like you.

If I want to be a submissive white bitch of a Black Master or Owner, my inexcusable obligation, is to accept the rules that govern, the behavior of a white slave, to its superior Black.

Those rules, I have not invented them, are written and good bitches and slaves white, know those "inexcusable" rules.

If a white woman, not being willing to accept that, is better.
Do not submit to a Black Master. :rolleyes::p
love it !!

Attachments

• WIN_20181104_06_06_38_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20181104_06_06_38_Pro.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 83
I guess from the back and hair pulled is the best ?

Maybe yes. For me the two best are this, from behind in the back, pulling my hair, giving me hot slaps on my ass

Without a doubt, it is the one that shows more submission to the Black Bull, also, despite being the classic one, lying face up, with my legs wide open, high or shrunk on my sides, It is very daring and exciting, feel like they fuck me very hard and deep, trapped by a big dick and feel like every time they hit me more harder until reaching the entrance of my uterus, with my Black stud keeping my hands tied or tied, it's very well too. :love:

Maybe for the males, if it is from the back and hair pulled is the best because to see your hot female, enjoy like a bitch in heat, and like our body and breasts, dance to the rhythm of the fuck :sex:?:blackgrimace:

I choose the two positions, one after the other :blackgrimace:?:blackheart::sex:I am very hot and I want to be fucked of the two, consecutively.... OMG

Attachments

• 2015 Bebi bbc fuck her pussy bitch IMG_3017 còpia.jpg
    2015 Bebi bbc fuck her pussy bitch IMG_3017 còpia.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 197
  • 2015 Bebi assfuck doggypos bbc IMG_2308 còpia.jpg
    2015 Bebi assfuck doggypos bbc IMG_2308 còpia.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 208
Maybe yes. For me the two best are this, from behind in the back, pulling my hair, giving me hot slaps on my ass

Without a doubt, it is the one that shows more submission to the Black Bull, also, despite being the classic one, lying face up, with my legs wide open, high or shrunk on my sides, It is very daring and exciting, feel like they fuck me very hard and deep, trapped by a big dick and feel like every time they hit me more harder until reaching the entrance of my uterus, with my Black stud keeping my hands tied or tied, it's very well too. :love:

Maybe for the males, if it is from the back and hair pulled is the best because to see your hot female, enjoy like a bitch in heat, and like our body and breasts, dance to the rhythm of the fuck :sex:?:blackgrimace:

I choose the two positions, one after the other :blackgrimace:?:blackheart::sex:I am very hot and I want to be fucked of the two, consecutively.... OMG

I love it that you're such a great fucking whore for black men and all that big black cock. Love it that you want anything and everything a black guy can give you and do to you, no matter how nasty and rough it gets.

Alicebitch aah yes only a true to the game slut can give such details of the pleasures you get from taking black cock from those two positions I love it !! you are one of my fav. on here now :blackgrimace:

Alicebitch aah yes only a true to the game slut can give such details of the pleasures you get from taking black cock from those two positions I love it !! you are one of my fav. on here now :blackgrimace:
Thanks, I'm flattered.

As a white woman, I have always loved please the men I like and desire, the Black Bulls.

Thanks for your comment

Attachments

• 13 Aliceb blobjob 01.jpg
    13 Aliceb blobjob 01.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 246
Indeed, having one lover for hard sex and one love for romantic things is the ideal situation

I agree. Many white couples would benefit from integrating a black man in their marital life. It would take a lot of pressure and performance anxiety from the white male. And his wife deserves satisfying and animalistic sex. Unfortunately most white men are too insecure to invite a black man into the bedroom. False pride has done much damage.

NTPScwkeng9z1yf2.gif

Back