Hair pulled and pounded hard from the back yes or no ?

OMG, it's wonderful that a white wife like me, a great Black Bull, fill our face and mouth, with its sweet, abundant and creamy honey ..... The white girls are very beautiful and bitches, with our whole face, full of abundant black cum ... :blackgrimace::blackheart:

I love that they do that to me :love: ?

View attachment 2639965

What a good white girl, you know your place which is under a black bull on you knees gettin BBC cream all over.
Great girl like you deserve to get BBC cream on daily basis, keep on the good work!

What a good white girl, you know your place which is under a black bull on you knees gettin BBC cream all over.
Great girl like you deserve to get BBC cream on daily basis, keep on the good work!

I feel happy and flattered by your comment.

I know very well, what is my position, and I try (with pleasure) in serving my Black lovers.
The best prize in the world for me, is to receive your hot cum, in all my sexy body and all hot holes, that I have there, to please the BBC.

I love being a blackened white bitch, at the service of the Black Bulls, the best stallions in the World ! ? :blackheart::blackgrimace::sex:

Last edited:
This is a reminder for all, let’s celebrate and remember those who fought and died for our FREEDOM on this commemorative D-Day 75th anniversary. ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? .... and others...

I feel happy and flattered by your comment.

I know very well, what is my position, and I try (with pleasure) in serving my Black lovers.
The best prize in the world for me, is to receive your hot cum, in all my sexy body and all hot holes, that I have there, to please the BBC.

I love being a blackened white bitch, at the service of the Black Bulls, the best stallions in the World ! ? :blackheart::blackgrimace::sex:

View attachment 2641008

Great picture, perfect thick white ass BBC bitch in red slutty heels, you know your trade lady!
It's always great to hear a white slut assuming her role with pride and honour, and dedicating her time and effort in serving Black Alpha males and pleasuring our big black cocks.

Thank you for being that eager white slut and making sure black cocks are serviced and black bulls satisfied.
Thick and potent BBC semen is your reward and it is nice to know you live for that creamy recompense!

Back