Gym!

Well I am definitely susceptible to a hot chiseled guy every now and then....I just get stupid horny lol. However, my steadies have been gifted big men with a nasty, kinky attitude in bed and a fun side outside it....some built hard some not.

Yeah a fun done when chatting and stuff. But deff want the guy to be hard and chiseled for the fucking. :)

Of course it matters, but one who first chooses to impress with their body is one who implies their mind has substantially less to offer.

Of course it matters, but one who first chooses to impress with their body is one who implies their mind has substantially less to offer.
Lol I gym for sporting purposes mainly. That is true in some cases but I'm more of an intellectual. I'd like to think I offer more mentally the physically.

Then let's engage the intellect.

Have you ever asked yourself why you exercise the way you do? That is, what is your goal, and is the way you are going about your goal the most efficacious way to accomplish it?

I exercise the way I do so I can move in the most efficient way on the sporting field. Generating as much power in every movement i make. By doing functional training in gym it enhances movement power. It's just an added bonus that my body looks good.

Back