Gym!

On both sides of the fence there is plenty of beauty with no brains. There are plenty of males and females get get by on their appearance. Nice to look at but a waste of time

However one of the great joys in life for me is an intelligent , attractive woman with a quick wit and a subtle sense of humor. I am sure that from time to time you will find someone that is a joy to be with. The majority of people I have met in my life I really wouldn't want to spend a lot of time with. But those rare individuals make it worthwhile.[/QUOTE

.... and all talk about sex aside that's why I'm married to the man I am. He challenges me everyday to evolve and become better than I was the day before. We can talk about anything from vibrators to quantum physics. One day when we aren't swingers, due to sickness or old age, that's the man whose side I'll be at. He'll still be singing "Ever little thing she does is magic" to me, and I'll still be so thankful he picked me.

For the next thirty days I will be going to gym everyday without failure. If not gym 45 minutes of cardio and core work wish me luck x

View media item 11784Who of you gym? ladies and gentlemen do you prefer a strong man which can grasp you, and handle you well with a chiseled chest. or does it not matter at all for you?

Overly muscular men had never really been an interest of mine. The majority of my exes have all been slight men so would definitely say I've fancied toned, muscular men. For some reason, any amount of muscle looks very enticing on black men, not sure what makes the definition stand out more impressively.

For me I would want a muscular, and handsome black man to watch, chatting, kissing, fondling, licking and finally fucking a girlfriend, for me I want any guy enjoying her to (at least look) superior to me, do you get my drift?

I don't want to be watching her being with an overweight unhealthy looking guy.

So Nele13, you'd do. Haha.

Da
Overly muscular men had never really been an interest of mine. The majority of my exes have all been slight men so would definitely say I've fancied toned, muscular men. For some reason, any amount of muscle looks very enticing on black men, not sure what makes the definition stand out more impressively.
Darker skin makes your muscle tone look better. That's why body builders use fake tan, almost making them look black. Muscular men show that they have discipline and concentration to get there muscle. Making them better to date

Thank
For me I would want a muscular, and handsome black man to watch, chatting, kissing, fondling, licking and finally fucking a girlfriend, for me I want any guy enjoying her to (at least look) superior to me, do you get my drift?

I don't want to be watching her being with an overweight unhealthy looking guy.

So Nele13, you'd do. Haha.
Thank you I know exactly what you mean. He has to show superiority in all shapes and form.

I would love to fuck your wife and show her a good time.

Finally started gyming properly again since the beginning of the year. I've had to adjust to work and a whole lot more. I'll be adding pictures soon to show my progress.

Let's see everyone else's progress. To get the body you want

Thank

Thank you I know exactly what you mean. He has to show superiority in all shapes and form.

I would love to fuck your wife and show her a good time.

Cool I'm glad you get where I'm coming from, its not a submissive thing, its just if I'm letting my girl play with others, then she should be going for someone superior, like with cheating, it would be painful whoever she was cheating with, but, if it was a balding, overweight, old guy, or Cess Pitt, it is more painful than cheeting with someone like nele13 or brad Pitt. Haha.

So how would you show her a good time?

Finally started gyming properly again since the beginning of the year. I've had to adjust to work and a whole lot more. I'll be adding pictures soon to show my progress.

Let's see everyone else's progress. To get the body you want
Well soon ill show some pics of how I'm getting on, Jan 1st was my first time in the gym since I finished secondary school(high school).

Cool I'm glad you get where I'm coming from, its not a submissive thing, its just if I'm letting my girl play with others, then she should be going for someone superior, like with cheating, it would be painful whoever she was cheating with, but, if it was a balding, overweight, old guy, or Cess Pitt, it is more painful than cheeting with someone like nele13 or brad Pitt. Haha.

So how would you show her a good time?
Thank you for the compliment much appreciated. If rather show you what I'd do then tell you. I'm a man of action not talk

Like I said I'm not little by any means. I'm struggling to get back to where I was. Five surgeries in three years takes a toll.
Its more than just the muscles that's sexy. It's knowing all the time, dedication, and discipline it takes for these men to look like that. That's what I admire.
Gorgeous!!!!

Well I am definitely susceptible to a hot chiseled guy every now and then....I just get stupid horny lol. However, my steadies have been gifted big men with a nasty, kinky attitude in bed and a fun side outside it....some built hard some not.

Well I am definitely susceptible to a hot chiseled guy every now and then....I just get stupid horny lol. However, my steadies have been gifted big men with a nasty, kinky attitude in bed and a fun side outside it....some built hard some not.
I think you would prefer a chest as hard as a cock. I like everything to be hard on my body ;) play hard work hard

Back