Gym!

I like muscles on a black man. There's nothing sexier than an intelligent well built man. I feel like since there what I want to have I need to take care of me too. Eye candy goes two ways. I'm not little by any means though! I'm an hourglass.
Don't be afraid to show us your hour glass figure. So your preference is well built intelligent men

I was at a gym in south Africa that shared steam room. I walked in sat and I was alone. Then a few teen girls walked in followed by 2 black guys.

I felt totally inadequate with my 2 inches and unfortunately I could not walk out as I got a stiff... swing these girls reaction to the black guys soooooo put me in my place

I like muscles on a black man. There's nothing sexier than an intelligent well built man. I feel like since there what I want to have I need to take care of me too. Eye candy goes two ways. I'm not little by any means though! I'm an hourglass.
the problem is you can often find that intelligence and muscles are detached
there's a reason for the old saying "all muscle and no brain" ;)

Don't be afraid to show us your hour glass figure. So your preference is well built intelligent men
Like I said I'm not little by any means. I'm struggling to get back to where I was. Five surgeries in three years takes a toll.
Its more than just the muscles that's sexy. It's knowing all the time, dedication, and discipline it takes for these men to look like that. That's what I admire.

Attachments

• 25476.jpg
    25476.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 78
Like I said I'm not little by any means. I'm struggling to get back to where I was. Five surgeries in three years takes a toll.
Its more than just the muscles that's sexy. It's knowing all the time, dedication, and discipline it takes for these men to look like that. That's what I admire.
You look great though! Ya I know what surgery does to you I've had one. It destroys alot but I'm trying to get back to my best physical appearance

You look great though! Ya I know what surgery does to you I've had one. It destroys alot but I'm trying to get back to my best physical appearance
I have a 15 scar running horizontally across my back. If that's not bad enough I burst it open right over my spine doing burpees. There's muscle and nerve damage I have to compensate for now, and that just pisses me off.
Not to mention how embarrassing it is.

I have a 15 scar running horizontally across my back. If that's not bad enough I burst it open right over my spine doing burpees. There's muscle and nerve damage I have to compensate for now, and that just pisses me off.
Not to mention how embarrassing it is.
Wow that's intense! What doesn't ******* you makes you stronger ;) I have problems with both my ankles and had a shoulder op. You still look amazing though, great perky tits and beautiful body

Wow that's intense! What doesn't ******* you makes you stronger ;) I have problems with both my ankles and had a shoulder op. You still look amazing though, great perky tits and beautiful body
I'm a work in progress. Matter of fact I have got to get off here and do cardio before work. Lol I would much rather keep looking at these pictures.

the problem is you can often find that intelligence and muscles are detached
there's a reason for the old saying "all muscle and no brain" ;)
On both sides of the fence there is plenty of beauty with no brains. There are plenty of males and females get get by on their appearance. Nice to look at but a waste of time

However one of the great joys in life for me is an intelligent , attractive woman with a quick wit and a subtle sense of humor. I am sure that from time to time you will find someone that is a joy to be with. The majority of people I have met in my life I really wouldn't want to spend a lot of time with. But those rare individuals make it worthwhile.

Back