Guys How Many Of You Have 10" Cock Or Bigger?

When a black guy claims he has 10 inches... it’s kind of like when a white guy says he is 7 inches.

In all reality, that 10in BBC is more like a 7.5-9 and that 7 white one is closer to 5 inches. Just my experience.

I don’t know if black guys feel the need to exaggerate because white guys do it or what. Just pull out your 8in BBC next to her husbands “7 incher” and see the look of confusion on her face :p. That’ll be the biggest inch of difference she has ever seen!
Black men are disadvantaged in the myth. There is a ridiculous expectation they largely cannot live up to. Some guys must feel unnecessarily insecure and shamed for being perfectly normal and acceptable to most romantic partners.

Like i said unfortunately I'm at work waiting for next patient. And been on awhile true but just within last year has been very exciting. Sorry for my grammar either I'm talking the text and just posting. Or typing fast so i can get my adventures out. All that matters is my patients are taken lol nvm I don't have to explain. Take care sorry you thought other

What? Smgdh. Where is the relevance in what you're conveying to us as of now? I noticed you posted pics not so long ago after questioning the genuineness of your post and I liked some of them. It doesn't mean it's you and you never got verified. Until you do I won't take you serious. You come off as some young troller who's Pretending to be a couple. Don't know what kind of "patients" you're referring to but you're in a hurry to escape from being put on the spotlight. Lacking the patience to explain your logic and reasoning as well as providing adequate proof of your identity. Please don't insult us and play us for fool's! It takes virtually little effort to do such. Taking a pic of a pic is insulting to EVERYONE'S intelligence.

Go to Africa and you'll find a plethora of 10in to 14in Mandingo DICKS (My Grandfather, who's 6"5" easily packs 14.2 inches) especially West and East Africa! I'm not all the way hue'man, I've been told, cause my DIICCKKKK dimensions, depend on my level of attraction to you and your sexual prowess. Also depends on how much I exercise the DICK muscle. Most of us with long DICKS can't keep it hard cause some of ya'll suck,figuratively, when it cums to throat wrestling. If yuh pussys look like deli meat and "ABC gum", which I find unsavory, I'll stay placid to mid erect. Sex is ALL psychological and I'm a skin,texture,scent and touch person. Visuals play a major role,obviously, but the mental aspect initiates the act of it all. If that pussy and ass look like a dirty playground I won't be hard for NADA! I'll humbly make a getaway. To each is own. My Dick grows up to 10.2in and I've been told by plenty of females it looks like 11-12inches but I believe they're so overwhelmed with its presence they tend to exaggerate. Honestly.

Before I share my pics here's a fun fact, Africans, Islanders and Dutch men have been known to have the longest and biggest DICKS in the world. And this is from my own case studies dealing with ALL my sexperiences. I indeed ask questions that have intriguing elements and come with just as compelling answers. To all the guy's out there, you gotta remain humble cause there's always someone bigger than you. And to ALL you females out there..(ESPECIALLY YOU SIZE QUEENS LOL) You definitely need to stay humble..cause no matter what you look like or how good your throat wrestling skills are, theres PLENTY of pussyburgers that look and feel better than yours. " Just cause the candy wrappers pretty doesn't mean the sweets is savory ". And some candy is broke up " in pieces " under the wrapper already. ;) Hahahahaha.. enough of my humorous but enlightening commentary.." Now Back to you JIM!"
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 37210
View media item 37211
View media item 37714
View media item 37744
View media item 37875
View media item 37751
View media item 37209

When a black guy claims he has 10 inches... it’s kind of like when a white guy says he is 7 inches.

In all reality, that 10in BBC is more like a 7.5-9 and that 7 white one is closer to 5 inches. Just my experience.

I don’t know if black guys feel the need to exaggerate because white guys do it or what. Just pull out your 8in BBC next to her husbands “7 incher” and see the look of confusion on her face :p. That’ll be the biggest inch of difference she has ever seen!
It seems like black men are overly, and dramatically, infatuated with the size of their dicks. It's as if that's all they have to make them a man. So, they go around telling everyone my dick is bigger than yours, therefore I'm more of a man. Sad, but that's the way it is with them.

It seems like black men are overly, and dramatically, infatuated with the size of their dicks. It's as if that's all they have to make them a man. So, they go around telling everyone my dick is bigger than yours, therefore I'm more of a man. Sad, but that's the way it is with them.
Sad that your ignorant mind decided to write such a moronic comment

I've seen more 7 inch black guys that claimed they were packing 9 than I can count. But yes it seems white guys do the same thing. Given that there's more pressure on black males to be big, I'd argue they add more size and lie even more. Most white men just round themselves up to the average in my experience just so they don't feel bad if they're below average. If they're above average the incentive to lie isn't as great. Do you know how many women I've met who no longer think 8 inches is that big? It's because of liars. 8 inches is a huge cock. But guys lie and fuck up women's perception of what is actually big and mess it up for everyone else, so everyone else has to lie. P.s. I've received fake dick pics from black men on this very forum. So don't pin it on white men. Again, stereotypes put tons of pressure on black men. Guess what, most black men are under 8 inches and don't live up to it.

Last edited:
Back