Guys- How many BBCs has your wife or GF fucked this year? Girls- How many BBCs have you fucked this year?

Yes been some gang bangs along the way. We had to take a break and take care of ailing parent or it would be much higher. Average about 75 a year last 5 years. Some are regulars.
True champ right there! Wish more couples and woman were as open to enjoying sex without those labels..

Who holds the copyright? You do. Who has the application with model release? You do. I’ve read your stuff. You are a business. You don’t pay the guys a penny.
Wow you are seriously out of touch with modern times and content...
Nowadays it's not like it was 20 years ago where you had to maintain a model release form, or consent for use..
Now you basically have to allow those if faces are show the ability to use their portion of the content if they are involved, most everything else is omitted. They aren't exactly guaranteed a commission of sales based from content purchase.

She is I would assume very aware of her legal standing and doesn't seem like a woman who wouldn't give back to those who helped her create content.

I've been blacked only 4 times this year the first 2 we're amazing the third was a good quickie, the 4th was less then satisfying it was all about him not a good lover!
It's hard to find good bbc's in our area & a lot of fakers on this site as well as very flaky guys, no-shows. Trying to find 2-3 regular bulls for long-term ongoing relationship, we'll keep trying
Only 4 times! A sexy 3 holder like you deserves alot more black dick than that! Here's hoping 2023 gets you filled and black seeded to your hearts content!
How is it going so far?

Well this is always the hub on here ... so introduced my wife to sharing Las summer 2022.. .. met a black guy from here ..hard body ( construction type ) 20 yrs younger nice big hard black cock ...she loved it we shared my wife for over 3 hrs at our home .. that opened the door ... since she has been very open and willing ( code for being a white slut) to meet black men for sex.. sucked their cocks in the backseat of our car ..fucked a 21 yrs old 2x .. lol ...fucked in the back seat of our car ..went to a black and white swinger party ( got shared and royally fucked ) all night with me.. and now meets 2 separate black men for one on one sex ( has. Date tonight actually) so in total in about 6 months I'd say ..6 black men ..2. Multiple times including tonight...

Last edited:
Back