Guys- How many BBCs has your wife or GF fucked this year? Girls- How many BBCs have you fucked this year?

I’m only up to 52 for the year now. That is unique individuals, not counting repeats. Sex with black men is pretty much a daily occurrence for me (sometimes multiple times in a day). It’s becoming more difficult to meet new guys while continuing to be a cum dump slut for my established playmates. There’s just not enough time in the day to accommodate everyone! BBC slut problems… 💁🏼‍♀️ :qos:

I’m only up to 52 for the year now. That is unique individuals, not counting repeats. Sex with black men is pretty much a daily occurrence for me (sometimes multiple times in a day). It’s becoming more difficult to meet new guys while continuing to be a cum dump slut for my established playmates. There’s just not enough time in the day to accommodate everyone! BBC slut problems… 💁🏼‍♀️ :qos:
Just know that next summer a Black fraternity will be having their International General Convention in Dallas! 🤣

Due hoave job or where you serve bbc

Back