Going on actual dates?

The white man's gorgeous white wife must have loved the way you fucked her. She was a considerate married white fuck slut proven by the fact that she told her lucky husband to sit on the porch while she went back to you to suck your big black cock and had you shoot your cum load in her mouth. Then went back to her lucky white husband while you watched and gave him a kiss with her cum filled mouth. They were both happy with your cum on their lips and in their mouths and they both waved goodbye to you.
I enjoy kissing my wife after other men have cum in her mouth and on her face and lips; It is humiliating but much more exciting.
Yes indeed it was and we hooked up for about a year until I later found out he was military and they had to move.. I would love to know where she is today ☺

We are hoping to find someone who will play with both of us and who we can hang out with as well. Ideally, we would like to be able to develop a special, intimate relationship among all of us, where all of us are lovers, not in competition with each other for anyone's attention.
Where in Virginia??

Back